PDA

View Full Version : The Big 8 lives again!

soonerboy_odanorth
9/21/2011, 03:21 PM
Buh-Bye, CU! Fruitcakes.
Buh-Bye, NU! Cowards.
Buh-Bye, aTm! Zealots.
Buh-Bye, Texas! Gluttons.

For the rest of you, welcome to a brand new world of Oklahoma and the little 7! (Sorry Mizzery, Taco Tech, and LoSuRs, you still don't move the needle.)

You don't really think the shorthorns are going to share, do you? Why would they? They'll be independent in a few minutes here... just keep checking your watches and teh innerwebs...

What a mess.

badger
9/21/2011, 03:23 PM
You really couldn't say this in one of the 20 other realignment threads? :(

I normally wouldn't care, but you have 500 vCash so you're not participating in vBookie so I'm going to rag on you for starting a new thread on this :P

soonerboy_odanorth
9/21/2011, 03:32 PM
You really couldn't say this in one of the 20 other realignment threads? :(

I normally wouldn't care, but you have 500 vCash so you're not participating in vBookie so I'm going to rag on you for starting a new thread on this :P

Actually, I think I have created a new category here. It isn't a "realignment" thread.

It's a "disintigration" thread.

I feel like we're in 2000: A Space Odyssey. You know, where Dave has finally ended the immediate threat to his life by unplugging HAL, but now he is drifting off into space at impossible speeds, and the universe is just falling away, and his conciousness becomes a singulur entity of existence for him... beginning of life and end of life all a self-contained monolith?

Yeah, I feel like that's OU right now.

badger
9/21/2011, 03:34 PM
Just get over to vBookie before I mock a' you a second time.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/21/2011, 03:36 PM
You just want to take mah monies... and you can't has dem.

Tear Down This Wall
9/21/2011, 03:37 PM
Actually, I think I have created a new category here. It isn't a "realignment" thread.

It's a "disintigration" thread.

I feel like we're in 2000: A Space Odyssey. You know, where Dave has finally ended the immediate threat to his life by unplugging HAL, but now he is drifting off into space at impossible speeds, and the universe is just falling away, and his conciousness becomes a singulur entity of existence for him... beginning of life and end of life all a self-contained monolith?

Yeah, I feel like that's OU right now.

This is one of the greatest posts of all time in Soonerfans.com history! F'ing 2000: A Space Odyssey!

badger
9/21/2011, 03:37 PM
You're apparently not using it. And your time would be soooo much better spent spending vCash than starting new REALIGNMENT threads.