PDA

View Full Version : Fake IDs

diegosooner
9/21/2011, 03:11 PM
... the fake ids are look just as good or better than the real ones, said Boyle. The most popular fakes these days: Arizona drivers licenses.

“From my understanding a lot of them are coming from China,” said Boyle.

UC Berkeley police recently confiscated a shipment of fake IDs from China. “We were contacted by the Department of Homeland Security,” said Lt. Marc Decoulode.

Decoulode said the feds intercepted the package, containing 24 fake drivers licenses, which was headed to a campus fraternity. “They put their true name and a false date of birth so even if someone were to ask for a second piece of ID, like a university student ID, the name and the photo would match the fraudulent ID.

Police said the Berkeley IDs were purchased through a website which advertised realistic-looking drivers licenses from a dozen different states, though none from California.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/09/20/bay-area-night-spots-seeing-plenty-of-realistic-fake-ids-from-china/

badger
9/21/2011, 04:55 PM
BA7p5VwAXk0

SicEmBaylor
9/21/2011, 04:57 PM
The old Oklahoma IDs must have been easier than **** to fake.

badger
9/21/2011, 04:58 PM

They were laminated paper and nothing else. No holograms, nothing. I still have one. It's pretty pathetic.

Mississippi Sooner
9/21/2011, 05:04 PM
They were laminated paper and nothing else. No holograms, nothing. I still have one. It's pretty pathetic.

Actually, when I was in high school they weren't even laminated. It was basically a heavy piece of paper with the information typewritten on it. All you had to do was carefully change just one number to add years to your age.

setem
9/21/2011, 05:05 PM
One of my old players got a fake in Dallas. There was a place called CopyCats and they made legit fake ID's and by legit, you buy the "novelty ID" and on the back it says NOVELTY in big red letters but if you take nail polish remover it comes right off and the son of a bitch scans when run through a ID reader.

Boomer.....
9/21/2011, 05:28 PM

Heat up, peel apart, change number with computer, place back in laminate.

badger
9/21/2011, 05:30 PM
One of the liquor stores in Norman near where I lived had a wall of shame of fake IDs, people not even trying, using cereal boxes as backings. The store owner stapled the fakes to the wall and if the guilty one didn't like it or wanted it back, he called the cops :D

A former OU quarterback was up on the wall, real name and photo and all. No, not *that* one, a different one :D

sperry
9/21/2011, 08:14 PM
One of my old players got a fake in Dallas. There was a place called CopyCats and they made legit fake ID's and by legit, you buy the "novelty ID" and on the back it says NOVELTY in big red letters but if you take nail polish remover it comes right off and the son of a bitch scans when run through a ID reader.

Copycats IDs are pretty easy to spot. I went through my fair share of them during high school and they would only work at sketchy places where I probably didn't need any kind of fake whatsoever.