PDA

View Full Version : The Smartest Man in the Room..

sappstuf
9/21/2011, 08:19 AM
Is the only one that doesn't know waving during a photo makes you look like a doosh....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/waving.jpg

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/20/7862290-barack-obama-joins-open-government-partnership-for-group-photo

CrimsonCream
9/21/2011, 10:11 AM
Is the only one that doesn't know waving during a photo makes you look like a doosh....

But he is and has proven it many, many times.

I'm simply embarrassed for our Country to have a scumbag like this for our President.

sappstuf
9/21/2011, 11:22 AM
Who thinks they are the smartest, best looking, most athletic, funniest, most wise, articulate, and most modest person in the room?

badger
9/21/2011, 11:43 AM
These photos make me LOL because in big group photos I always seemed to be stuck behind someone's outrageous hairdo, a hand, a hat, you name it. I was too short to stick out :(

I hope the poor Asian man getting cut out of this photo has the same good humor about being blocked. If he's like me, he's probably had it happen before many times.

jumperstop
9/21/2011, 12:15 PM
Some of you guys read too much into things. A poorly timed photo makes him a ******? It's one thing to bitch about his policies, but this man had more photos of him than you could ever dream of being in. Some will probably end up not being perfect.

sappstuf
9/21/2011, 12:19 PM
Some of you guys read too much into things. A poorly timed photo makes him a ******? It's one thing to bitch about his policies, but this man had more photos of him than you could ever dream of being in. Some will probably end up not being perfect.

Nope, just captures it.

SoonerTerry
9/21/2011, 12:59 PM
I was too short to stick out :(

its better than your stick out being to short...

OULenexaman
9/21/2011, 01:58 PM
PRICELESS..

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 07:42 AM

THIS.^^^ Some of these anti-O posts (and posters) are beneath childish. But I guess you have to let the kiddies have their little playtime; it makes them feel clever.

sappstuf
9/22/2011, 08:33 AM
I find it amusing that after going with the 'Bush is dumb' meme for 8 years, some people can't handle it if a little fun is poked at the smartest man in the room....

dwarthog
9/22/2011, 09:31 AM
I find it amusing that after going with the 'Bush is dumb' meme for 8 years, some people can't handle it if a little fun is poked at the smartest man in the room....

Isn't it though.

All of sudden folks who used this type of thing to solidify their opinion that Bush was dumb, can suddenly envision numerous reasons why their guy was caught in an "unguarded" moment.

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 09:37 AM

This is some true.
It was childish to attack Bush for these kinds of trivialities, and it's equually childish to do it to the other guy. It might be different if these things were actually humorous, but generally they're just lame.

CrimsonCream
9/22/2011, 10:00 AM

Double standard isn't it?

The Dems (especially the Loons) are the most sensitive people ever if it doesn't go there way. They bitch, complain and gripe about the GOP's intentions to make "Sleaze" a one-term President. Duh?

They bitch about Fox but see nothing wrong with MSNBC. They bitch about Hannity but applaud Rachel Maddow. They make fun when Bush mispronounces words but say nothing when Oduma says Marine Corpse. Etc.

The Loons are truly a sad lot.

sappstuf
9/22/2011, 10:02 AM
This is some true.
It was childish to attack Bush for these kinds of trivialities, and it's equually childish to do it to the other guy. It might be different if these things were actually humorous, but generally they're just lame.

But it is the way that Obama and Bush are treated differently that is the point. Remember when Bush was exiting a press conference and the door was locked? That was spun into the Bush is dumb meme.. How could anyone know if the door was locked? But it was spun by the media and ran with for a couple of weeks.

However, did you hear about when Obama tried to go in through the White House window? Most people can tell the difference between a door and a window.. Somehow the smartest man in the room was stumped...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/alg_obama_door.jpg

SoonerProphet
9/22/2011, 10:04 AM
ironic that "smartest man in the room" thread is all about ninny ninny boo boo politics.

soonercruiser
9/22/2011, 10:35 AM

Exactly!
TU does his shared of childish criticism of conservative politicians.

soonercruiser
9/22/2011, 10:39 AM
\TU Sooner
This is some true.

Soooooo, just sit back and "enjoy"!

Actually I think that the hand up was a "Forrest Gump" moment.
Ahhhhh, " I got to pee"!
:fat:

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 11:50 AM
n/m.

Another note to self: Use "ignore" feature.

jumperstop
9/22/2011, 12:40 PM
So just because some stupid liberals make fun of Bush without reason you crazy conservatives feel justified to make fun of Obama for no reason? Liberals look stupid doing it, and so do you guys. Just saying...

sappstuf
9/22/2011, 01:27 PM
So just because some stupid liberals make fun of Bush without reason you crazy conservatives feel justified to make fun of Obama for no reason? Liberals look stupid doing it, and so do you guys. Just saying...

There is no crazy conservative here, but I will respond.

Conservatives and the mainstream press never made laughable claims like, for instance, that Bush was the adult in the room, the smartest president ever(For good reason) and possibly the messiah or a myriad of other dumb statements...

But after the press finished fellating him, it turns out Obama was just another guy. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of it all.

SoonerProphet
9/22/2011, 01:51 PM
you keep talking about the mainstream media, where to get your cute little slogans, some secret samizdat news outfit?

sappstuf
9/22/2011, 01:59 PM
you keep talking about the mainstream media, where to get your cute little slogans, some secret samizdat news outfit?

Having a hard time responding to the topic at hand are we?

SoonerProphet
9/22/2011, 02:25 PM

Nah dude, I get it. Obama looks like a dumbass in this picture. You, like I stated, enjoy the neener neener politics and play the same game Dems did during the Bush, Reagan, Nixon, etc.

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 03:00 PM
Who thinks they are the smartest, best looking, most athletic, funniest, most wise, articulate, and most modest person in the room?

If you are the only person in the room with Mr. O, I'm sure he wins in all categories. Of course, that's not saying much. :tongue:

TUSooner
9/22/2011, 03:04 PM

Translation of sappstuf's post: WTF is "samizdat"?

CrimsonCream
9/22/2011, 03:05 PM
Nah dude, I get it. Obama looks like a dumbass in this picture. You, like I stated, enjoy the neener neener politics and play the same game Dems did during the Bush, Reagan, Nixon, etc.

Only thing a bully understands is a shot in the chops.

Wait until all the corrupt bullsh*t Obama and his gang have been pulling get out. Solyndra, Fast & Furious, Lightsquared, etc.

The American People have had enough with this corrpt, lying, dumbsh*t Community Organizer.

sappstuf
9/22/2011, 09:25 PM
If you are the only person in the god-complex and narcissism room with Mr. O, I'm sure he wins in all categories. :tongue:

I have no doubt. After all he is the one who said this was the moment that the earth started cooling again and the oceans stopped rising...

sappstuf
9/23/2011, 06:36 AM
http://global.nationalreview.com/images/cartoon_092311_A.jpg

TitoMorelli
9/23/2011, 03:09 PM
Pretty good remark I ran across for the photo:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/waving.jpg

"Hands up everyone who wants Obama reelected."

sappstuf
9/24/2011, 10:14 AM

Or I'm trying to get some conversation going...

By the way, I am trying to do some research... When did we finish the intercontinental railroad?

sappstuf
9/29/2011, 11:00 AM
I found this great picture of the intercontinental railroad Obama spoke about. Looks like the Atlantic to me..

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/sappstuf/railroad.jpg

Soonerjeepman
9/29/2011, 01:42 PM
I find it hilarious...that most dem's get all up in arms about the fun being made of obama when bush got crucified...still does...

my first reaction is it was photo shopped...but guess not..can't imagine he actually did do that...just clarifies things...

Also love how my fellow workers, who happen to be black, tell me "he's your president, need to support him" when they did just the opposite with Bush..I just tell them what they told me, he isn't MY president, I didn't vote for him

okie52
9/29/2011, 02:37 PM
Translation of sappstuf's post: WTF is "samizdat"?

Google is my friend. I sure didn't know what it meant but I do now and plan to use it every chance I get. Thank you SoonerProphet.

OU_Sooners75
9/29/2011, 11:09 PM
...Who is the only one in the room that is half honky and half negro?

soonercruiser
9/29/2011, 11:25 PM

We tend to avoid so-called "news outlets" where the pundits get tingly feelings running down their legs about a politician; or make up stories about a sitting President's military records.....for the sake of proping up liberal causes.

soonercruiser
9/29/2011, 11:28 PM
...Who is the only one in the room that is half honky and half negro?

That's a yogurt "Swirl" at Braums!
:beguiled: