PDA

View Full Version : What would you demand...

oudavid1
9/21/2011, 12:22 AM
If it was up to you whether the Sooners left the Big 12 or not?

I vote move OU-Texas to 2:30pm permanently.

And yes, I am expecting sarcastic posts that are way funnier than any sh*t I can come up with.

soonergirlNeugene
9/21/2011, 12:28 AM
a lifetime supply of green m&ms

Soonerfan88
9/21/2011, 12:37 AM
Christal, Bible, and that crew from Lubbock banned from officiating any game with a Big 12 team. Holding officials accountable for obvious and numerous bad calls.

Oh, and Mack Brown as head coach of * for life.

SoonerMom2
9/21/2011, 12:38 AM
I second Soonerfan88 and add Fire Beebe!

the-rover
9/21/2011, 12:57 AM
jalapeno cheetos for me

OU_Sooners75
9/21/2011, 01:02 AM
1. Fire Dan Bebee, give Kevin Weiberg his job back,. or find someone that is better than any conference commissioner presently.
2. Create a referee system that like the PAC-12 now. Larry Scott did wonders after the OU/Oregon fiasco. Now the officials are graded after each game. If they do not meet a required grade, they are fired and replaced. The refs also travel. Meaning that if you are an alumni or from a certain area, you do not ref a game with your alma mater or for your local school.
3. Make it impossible for any school to have their own network without sharing with the rest of the schools in the conference. Also, they are forbidden from showing anything to do with high school sports.
4. Work hard and be proactive in expansion. Get the conference back to at least 12 schools within 2 years. Look for viable ways to become the first 16 team conference.

SoonerMom2
9/21/2011, 01:08 AM
AWESOME ideas! If we are going to stay in the Big 12 in the middle of the Country then let's make it work. Right now we have the most teams in the Top 25 but we are lacking leadership in the Commissioner's office. Now we need to out and beat everyone left on our schedule and win #8!

En_Fuego
9/21/2011, 01:25 AM
1. Mack gets his teeth whitened
2. Gumby gets a new hair-do and confesses to homo tendencies
3. Anyone that says "Pistols Firing" shoud be shot.
4. Any Sooner fan that gives the upside down texas sign at non texas games gets prison raped.
5. Anyone complaining about "Home of the Sooners" has to move out of Oklahoma.
6. Anyone caught eating buggers on the sideline has to eat someone elses.
7. Construction workers can wear OU shirts to Gumby's house.
8. Ban the color orange.
9. Allow Mangino to eat the first born in Lawrence

10. FIRE DAN BEEBE

ouflak
9/21/2011, 03:00 AM
1. Let any team that wants to have a try at a network attempt it without restriction and wish them luck.

2. Tell OSU we tried our best and it just isn't working out with this whole hip-tied thing, good luck.

3. Leave the conference, hopefully for the SEC.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/21/2011, 09:07 AM
Free all of the sheep in Stillwater from their opression.

OU/Texas to stay at the Fair indefinitely

Ban Mizzou to the SEC, get rid of that walking disaster who started this mess

Oh, and I totally agree shooting anyone who says "Pistols firing."

KantoSooner
9/21/2011, 11:00 AM
Permanently fix sharing of revenues according to a school's 2010 season football win/loss record. With the teams getting 18% of revenue for the 1st place finish, 16% for 2nd, 10 for 3rd, and 8% for each thereafter.
I think that would be equitable.

stoopified
9/21/2011, 11:05 AM
1. Fire Dan Bebee, give Kevin Weiberg his job back,. or find someone that is better than any conference commissioner presently.
2. Create a referee system that like the PAC-12 now. Larry Scott did wonders after the OU/Oregon fiasco. Now the officials are graded after each game. If they do not meet a required grade, they are fired and replaced. The refs also travel. Meaning that if you are an alumni or from a certain area, you do not ref a game with your alma mater or for your local school.
3. Make it impossible for any school to have their own network without sharing with the rest of the schools in the conference. Also, they are forbidden from showing anything to do with high school sports.
4. Work hard and be proactive in expansion. Get the conference back to at least 12 schools within 2 years. Look for viable ways to become the first 16 team conference.Sounds good but you DO realize it is TEXASS that is involved and they are too good for the rest of us.

ouwasp
9/21/2011, 11:19 AM
What OU Sooners 75 said.

Also, no more Big XII ccg in KC, at night, in December. That was retarded.

setem
9/21/2011, 12:18 PM
A bowl of M&M's after every road game with all of the w's removed.

Dan Beebe tarred, feathered and ran out of town on a rail.

A Red Bone Coon Hound that I will name Tom Wort.

Landry Jones Gold Statue the size of Sarkeys Energy Center.

badger
9/21/2011, 12:20 PM
I would demand that all of you try vBookie!

Seriously, it's tons of fun and we all were sad to see it go the first time and when they announced its return, I was so overjoyed that I volunteered to try to get it off the ground.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/21/2011, 12:20 PM
28 inch spinner rims for the schooner

Landthief 1972
9/21/2011, 12:28 PM
1. Fire Dan Beebe
2. See #1.

Veritas
9/21/2011, 12:28 PM
I would demand that the LHN carry the BJ sessions that obviously go on between DeLoss Dodds and Dan Beebe. They wouldn't even have to market to a different demographic!

okie52
9/21/2011, 12:40 PM
Mandate Boren keep his mouth shut.

pphilfran
9/21/2011, 12:46 PM
It's my money....and I want it NOW!

Soonermagik
9/21/2011, 12:46 PM
Demand that USC and Oregon come to the new Big 12 or there's no deal.

Oh.. and get OU David booted off twitter.

setem
9/21/2011, 12:53 PM
Mandate Boren keep his mouth shut.

why what has he done?

Seamus
9/21/2011, 12:59 PM
1. Mack gets his teeth whitened
2. Gumby gets a new hair-do and confesses to homo tendencies
3. Anyone that says "Pistols Firing" shoud be shot.
4. Any Sooner fan that gives the upside down texas sign at non texas games gets prison raped.
5. Anyone complaining about "Home of the Sooners" has to move out of Oklahoma.
6. Anyone caught eating buggers on the sideline has to eat someone elses.
7. Construction workers can wear OU shirts to Gumby's house.
8. Ban the color orange.
9. Allow Mangino to eat the first born in Lawrence

10. FIRE DAN BEEBE

I'm submitting this for Post of the Year.

JiminyChristmas
9/21/2011, 01:10 PM
To me the #1 item is replacing the schools who left with schools of equal or better quality. That means 12 team league with CCG. Second thing is to reign in the LHN.

Bad news alert - I don't think either of those things are possible.

oudavid1
9/22/2011, 02:35 PM
Demand that USC and Oregon come to the new Big 12 or there's no deal.

Oh.. and get OU David booted off twitter.

NEVAR!!!

Ok, maybe 2-3 more years.

SoonerLaw09
9/22/2011, 02:41 PM
How about CHANGE THE FREAKIN NAME!!!!!!!

It's bad enough we have to look like the stupid BigTelevenelve eeedyots up north. Let's show the country that we can count down here in flyover land, mmmmmkay?