PDA

View Full Version : Is it fair that HLN campaigns for people to vote for Nancy Grace on DWTS?

Jacie
9/20/2011, 03:35 PM
Before the season premier of DWTS was over, HLN had the number on screen for callers to vote for Nancy and her partner to advance to next week's competition. At the end of the HLN show Nancy Grace, the small box was replaced by a full screen shot of her and her DWTS partner with the number. The last time a television personality with a large cult-like following appeared on DWTS, we had Jerry Springer advancing weeks beyond his ability to quick step. In his words, "I only know one dance and we either do it fast or do it slow." Now I predict we are going to see NG outpolling better dancers, though this week Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace probably deserves to be eliminated ahead of Nancy and she is at least no worse than Rikki Lake. But is it really ethical to have an entire network giving her free advertising for this?

Curly Bill
9/20/2011, 03:39 PM
I'm trying to think if there's something I care less about? The only thing I can come up with is American Idol, and Jersey Shore, or whatever that show with the loudmouth Jersey trash is.