PDA

View Full Version : New Marist Poll Has Obama At 39% Approval Lowest Ever

sappstuf
9/20/2011, 02:29 PM
Among registered voters. 32% approval among independents versus 57% disapprove. Even Dems are only at 71% approval. His personal favorability rating is now underwater 46/48..

With approval numbers in the 30s, expect primary challenges from Obama's left. Those are the kiss of death.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/920-39-approval-rating-for-obama-lowest-of-presidency/

XingTheRubicon
9/20/2011, 06:46 PM
maybe he can run on RE-form, everybody seems to like that RE-form

yermom
9/23/2011, 12:45 PM
and that's just the Marxists, i can't imagine what everyone else thinks...

OhU1
9/23/2011, 02:17 PM
expect primary challenges from Obama's left. http://maristpoll.marist.edu/920-39-approval-rating-for-obama-lowest-of-presidency/

Obama has a left?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/23/2011, 02:20 PM
39% is a lot of folks. Hard to believe they like what has been happening in the Obeary "administration".

SanJoaquinSooner
9/23/2011, 05:17 PM
Ever?

It's the lowest of his presidency, but not the lowest ever.

In last night's GOP debate, Michelle Bachmann said: "President Obama has the lowest public approval ratings of any president in modern time."

That's true, if you leave out Harry Truman, Richard Nixon, George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Lyndon Johnson, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford. All of them at some point in their terms dipped lower than Obama's low point of 38 percent job approval, according to Gallup's comparison.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/23/2011, 06:11 PM
Ever?

It's the lowest of his presidency, but not the lowest ever.

In last night's GOP debate, Michelle Bachmann said: "President Obama has the lowest public approval ratings of any president in modern time."

That's true, if you leave out Harry Truman, Richard Nixon, George W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Lyndon Johnson, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and Gerald Ford. All of them at some point in their terms dipped lower than Obama's low point of 38 percent job approval, according to Gallup's comparison.Dayum her. Now, I bet she'll not get your vote!

SicEmBaylor
9/23/2011, 07:18 PM
Dayum her. Now, I bet she'll not get your vote!
One expects a prospective President to have a decent command of simple facts...

For the first time, I'm starting to doubt Obama's chances at re-election. There is still a lot of time between now and November of '12 not to mention how ridiculously weak the GOP field is, but it is definitely starting to look bad for the President.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/24/2011, 04:33 PM
Dayum her. Now, I bet she'll not get your vote!

Honestly, I wanted her to be a player. She's disappointed beyond anyone's expectations.

But it's all looking good for Romney now. Perry has nosedived. Bachmann inexplicably makes Palin look smart. Newt is damaged goods. Huntsman who? And Ron Paul has zero chance - unless little green men from outer space are allowed to vote.