PDA

View Full Version : John Taylor writes comedy gold, lol

Landthief 1972
9/19/2011, 09:12 PM
"...the Big 12 has released a statement attributed to commissioner Dan Beebe addressing this latest development. And I say “attributed to” because I find it hard to believe that any individual with their head buried this far in the sand would still be able to maintain the ability to type a statement, especially one that contains this many words." (http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/19/beebe-case-for-big-12-as-strong-today-as-it-was-last-year/related/)

The embedded movie is a crowning touch.

:tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled _pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::t ickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_pink::tickled_p ink::tickled_pink:

8timechamps
9/19/2011, 09:55 PM
It is my opinion that the case for the Big 12 Conference continues to be as strong today for all of our current members as it was last year...

That is classic Beebe. If he had spent nearly as much time being proactive as he does trying to play spin doctor, the conference might have made it.

rainiersooner
9/19/2011, 11:12 PM
The actions taken today by the governing boards of the universities of Oklahoma and Texas was anticipated.

I believe that should be
The actions taken today by the governing boards of the universities of Oklahoma and Texas were anticipated.

But what do I know?