PDA

View Full Version : OU/Mizzou Tailgate Details

C&CDean
9/19/2011, 11:18 AM
Well kids, we're 2-0, #1 in the nation, and it's all good right now. Time for a couple home games back-to-back. That means tailgate time.

Details for the OU/Mizzou tailgate are below. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP.

What: OU/Mizzou Tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies.

When: Saturday, September 24. The food will be ready by 3, and we'll be there before noon to set up. Beer should be cold by noon, but the food won't be ready till about 3.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Chicken. We'll have chicken strips, wings, etc., biscuits & gravy, mac & cheese, beans, coleslaw, chips, etc. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclinded. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

Questions: If you have any questions about the tailgates, or if you'd like parking or want to sponsor, you can send me a PM.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/19/2011, 11:28 AM
I plan to be there this time but I'll need you to serve me..hopefully in a french maid outfit

Howzit
9/19/2011, 11:29 AM
He'll be your buttler.

DCSooner
9/19/2011, 11:31 AM
I will not be drinking at this one.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/19/2011, 11:39 AM
HAHA.....just before and after?

C&CDean
9/19/2011, 12:03 PM
I will not be drinking at this one.

Drinking is OK. Quaffing massive amounts of vodka? Not so much.

Lott's Bandana
9/19/2011, 01:06 PM
Quaffing

Is that from Harry Potter?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/19/2011, 01:12 PM
http://images.vizworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/thomas-highway-250x231.jpg

I've drunk more beer and banged more quaff and pissed more blood and stomped more *** that all of you numbnuts put together.

OU Sooners
9/19/2011, 01:55 PM
I'm excited to be there. Can't wait. Let the beer drinking begin by 2 for me...

soonermagicgirl
9/19/2011, 07:30 PM
I'll be there and hopefully it wont be so hot like the last one. I was drenched after the first 10 minutes of setting up. Anyway, i'm bringing my football dip for Saturday :)

DCSooner
9/20/2011, 08:01 AM
I'll be there and hopefully it wont be so hot like the last one. I was drenched after the first 10 minutes of setting up. Anyway, i'm bringing my football dip for Saturday :)

I was drenched also, but it was because I haven't seen Dean in 6 years.

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 08:26 AM
I do have that effect on people, I ain't gonna lie.

Soonerwake
9/20/2011, 09:20 AM
I plan to be there this time but I'll need you to serve me..hopefully in a french maid outfit

It just wasn't the same without you STEP. Much more heterosexual anyway...

setem
9/20/2011, 11:22 AM
I may not be there. We are getting closer to Ella being here and I don't think my Ryan can make it through another game day. If I find a way to sneak away I will bring the Crab Salad and drink all the beer!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/20/2011, 02:43 PM
I'll definitely be there to provide boners

kbsooner21
9/20/2011, 03:14 PM
I'll definitely be there to provide boners

So you're saying your wife will be there? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

DCSooner
9/20/2011, 03:25 PM
:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/20/2011, 04:13 PM
I'll have DC there...I hope that will do

DCSooner
9/20/2011, 04:52 PM
I'll have DC there...I hope that will do You hope that I will do what?

sooneredaco
9/20/2011, 06:05 PM
Went to the last tailgate for the 1st time and took my nephew to his first OU game it was awesome! Will be there this week with plenty of PBR and some Jameson Irish Whiskey for all you good folks! Will there be a mexican food one anytime? If so, I'm bringing some of momma's homemade tamales. Reciepe has been in the family for generations

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 06:42 PM
Went to the last tailgate for the 1st time and took my nephew to his first OU game it was awesome! Will be there this week with plenty of PBR and some Jameson Irish Whiskey for all you good folks! Will there be a mexican food one anytime? If so, I'm bringing some of momma's homemade tamales. Reciepe has been in the family for generations

Funny you axe. Next tailgate is beef & chicken fajitas/tacos/beans/rice/etc. Tamales? Por favor?

sooneredaco
9/20/2011, 06:45 PM
Funny you axe. Next tailgate is beef & chicken fajitas/tacos/beans/rice/etc. Tamales? Por favor?

I'm in! Good excuse to go over to mom's and mix it up

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 06:57 PM
Muy bueno.

Lott's Bandana
9/20/2011, 07:07 PM
El Deano, let me know if you or Momma want any more of the 3 fingers of green stuff in baggies I brought over the other evening to compliment the next 'gate.

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 07:10 PM
El Deano, let me know if you or Momma want any more of the 3 fingers of green stuff in baggies I brought over the other evening to compliment the next 'gate.

Dude, gone. All gone. We ate them on eggs, a turkey sammich, burgers at night, etc. The hot ones were the effing bomb. You got any more of those and we'll rob a bank to pay the ransom. Seriously good chiles. And seriously, all gone. Yes, we'll take whatever you have.

Lott's Bandana
9/20/2011, 07:13 PM
You got it. I'll getcha some more hots, especially since it looks like my New Mexico "expert" will also be at the Ball St, gate...along with her mini-me. Call ya tomorrow...set up a tee time.

Boooom!
9/20/2011, 07:14 PM
The fam and I would like to drop by. My son and I did did briefly last year at the TT game - everyone was very hospitable and nice.

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 07:15 PM
The fam and I would like to drop by. My son and I did did briefly last year at the TT game - everyone was very hospitable and nice.

Join us.

It's kinda funny when we do chicken everybody goes "chicken?" WTF? It's good stuff, yo.

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 07:16 PM
You got it. I'll getcha some more hots, especially since it looks like my New Mexico "expert" will also be at the Ball St, gate...along with her mini-me. Call ya tomorrow...set up a tee time.

Sounds good. BTW, I just counted 9 deer at the feeder, and about 30+ turkeys just left. Big bucks, does and babies. Here pretty soon they're fixin' to split up and go stupid on us. I can't wait...

sooneredaco
9/20/2011, 07:32 PM

Green stuff in baggies???? What kind of tailgate you got going on here Dean? :beguiled:

C&CDean
9/20/2011, 07:36 PM
Green stuff in baggies???? What kind of tailgate you got going on here Dean? :beguiled:

"no stems no seeds that you don't need, Acapulco Gold is..........badassed weed...."

Lott's Bandana
9/20/2011, 07:38 PM
Sounds good. BTW, I just counted 9 deer at the feeder, and about 30+ turkeys just left. Big bucks, does and babies. Here pretty soon they're fixin' to split up and go stupid on us. I can't wait...

I'm thinking I should change my username to DillerKiller.

C&CDean
9/21/2011, 02:20 PM
Courtesy of Racer X:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217487626247429481898.000494d2d9c4c5c7d5a6 3&msa=0

BigTip
9/22/2011, 07:00 PM
He'll be your buttler.

You spelled it wrong..............

.................................................. ..........or did you? lol

nttawwt

The Profit
9/24/2011, 01:34 PM
Dean, the wife and I plan to show up with two exchange students--one fro Germany and one from Brazil. It will be their first colege football game, and their first tailgate.

Buster
9/24/2011, 02:14 PM

Three Fingers of Green Stuff! heh heheh heh!