PDA

View Full Version : Most Tasteless Shirt of the Night

Sooner in Tampa
9/18/2011, 07:30 PM
Some lowlife FSU fan with a shirt that said:

You can't spell C_ckS_cker without OU...

yankee
9/18/2011, 07:38 PM
Meh. Those kinds of shirts shocked me at first when I went to my first RRS, but as far as I'm concerned, the criminole fans can keep the shirts. I'll take the W.

delhalew
9/18/2011, 08:54 PM
:D **** it. I honestly think that's funny. However, I'm sure all of you are accustomed to the staggering amount of asterisks in my posts, so...it is what it is.:D

EatLeadCommie
9/18/2011, 08:57 PM
well at least it was technically accurate.

8timechamps
9/18/2011, 08:59 PM
What makes it so satisfying, is that THOSE are the people that suffer most after a loss like last night. Enjoy your shirt.

jumperstop
9/18/2011, 08:59 PM
You can't spell *ucking stupid uneducated *******s without fsu....you could do that with anything and not very creative. Sounds like an elementary school joke.

BoulderSooner79
9/18/2011, 09:01 PM
I see those kind of shirts in stores and even chuckle. But I can't fathom spending real $$ to buy the thing and am even further amazed someone would actually pull it on and wear it in public. It may be some secret IQ test that guy just failed.

LRoss
9/18/2011, 09:08 PM
Sometimes I feel like you can sort of excuse stuff if it's legitimately creative and funny. That is neither. The whole "you can't spell [fill in the blank] without [fill in the blank]" is old, overdone, and weak on every level. It's not like it's hard to take some letters and find unhappy words in which they appear. You can do it for ANY letters/school/whatever. And this one -- like most -- doesn't even have any particular connection to OU. I mean, they could use the exact same thing for, say, Kentucky or Kansas or USC (either one), Rutgers. . . . Be clever. Connect it to the target in a meaningful way. Something, anything. It's like any joke that you see on any number of message boards etc. about [insert rival school here] where you can just change the schools/teams and the joke works exactly the same regardless. That's generic and weak. If you must be vulgar, I understand that some people will be vulgar, and that's their deal. But bring something with it, otherwise you're just like the moron stand-up comics who toss a cuss word in the punch line and then all the drunks at the club go "Ahhhhh! That's hilarious, he said a cuss word, this guy's awesome!" Weak.

Although EatLedCommie does make a fine point.

soonerfromgeorgia
9/18/2011, 09:47 PM
I was very surprised at the number of BEAT OU shirts, We OU 1 shirts and now the C*ck S*cker shirt that I saw. I could understand if it was UF that they play every year or a ACC team, but this was a 1 year deal to wear the shirts at home.

I saw not one sooner fan wearing a beat FSU shirt, just a bunch of OU's and Boomer Sooners.