PDA

View Full Version : 9/24: UFC Jones vs. Rampage

badger
9/18/2011, 05:18 PM
Looks like Jon Jones is the favorite over Quinton "Rampage" Jackson so I will make vPayout accordingly.

So long as the one you chooses wins somehow, some way, you will get your vCash. If the fight does not happen for whatever reason, I'll vRefund vCash.

The UFC event starts 8 p.m. Saturday, so you have till then to vBet. Good luck!

SoonerBBall
9/21/2011, 01:27 PM
Jones by TKO.

CowboyMRW
9/23/2011, 10:21 AM
Jones is the real deal for sure. Rampage wants this though more than I've seen him want anything since he first started. Tougher call for me than it probably should be

northspeter
9/24/2011, 10:27 AM
in vegas... rampage is going for plus 600... that would be hard to turn down, a former champ still in his prime being that big of an underdog is hard to believe...

badger
9/24/2011, 11:34 PM
Jon Jones defended his light heavyweight title by putting Quinton “Rampage” Jackson in a choke hold and forcing the veteran to tap out Saturday night at UFC 135.

The 24-year Jones relied on his quickness and long reach to get inside on Jackson and inflict damage. In the fourth round, Jones put a bleeding Jackson in a rear naked choke hold and Jackson signaled he was done. It was the first time Jackson has tapped out in his UFC career.

Thanks all for participating. vBets settled!