PDA

View Full Version : My Take the Game!

setem
9/18/2011, 11:49 AM
First let me say I have been wanting a game like this for a while. It seems like every time OUr boys play they either stomp on someone or they get beat. So winning the game with the deep ball in the 4th was a great experience. Sooner Magic? I think so!

Now for all the turds saying the OU players are dirty and what not...SUCK IT! The FSU guy who was balls deep into Hannah last night should have been ejected and the hit on Shaw was Mr. Clean and damn was it nice to see. If it was an OU player on the receiving end of that hit I would say to him... YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT! and move on.

There are a some people from teams north and south of us who seem to be licking their chops because OU looks "beatable"...:chargrined:

:mad:WE HELD THE #5 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY TO 13 POINTS AT HOME!:mad: Little brother and the shorthorns couldn't keep the school of the blind from scoring on them much less a top flight offense. I mean E.J. Manual is the savior of FSU football right? That little kid they put in after him did a better job. He got them a TD (I know, I know) but you have to be crazy to think that was not lucky lucky lucky. There were 3 Sharks around the guy. I will give them the catch because it was awesome but he should have never thrown the ball into triple coverage.

The OU defense literally dismantled FSU's football team last night. It is never that OU is good right? It is that the other team did poorly!

This is a good year for OUr boys and the mojo needs to stick! This could be #8 I feel it in my bones!

Just win baby! that is all...:victorious: