PDA

View Full Version : Tom Wort

jk the sooner fan
9/18/2011, 09:29 AM
was an absolute beast last night.....i think he grew up before our eyes in Tallahassee.....he did Austin Box and the Sooner Nation proud!

Partial Qualifier
9/18/2011, 09:34 AM
He did. Wort had a couple bad plays early, but spent the rest of the night redeeming himself in grand fashion

meoveryouxinfinity
9/18/2011, 09:36 AM
Tom Wort is the new Travis Lewis.

budbarrybob
9/18/2011, 09:41 AM
He was one of the great whites out there!

delhalew
9/18/2011, 09:52 AM
He surely made up for any mistakes. I just wish more of our guys would wrap up as they lay the smack down.

Soonerjeepman
9/18/2011, 09:55 AM
He surely made up for any mistakes. I just wish more of our guys would wrap up as they lay the smack down.

yup...2 busted tackles early...trying to be a bullet...ugh...but they changed..

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2011, 11:27 AM
If you saw Coach Brent chewing his azz at the end of the game, you may have seen why.

It was perfectly legal, but he almost severed the FSU QB in half when he threw out of the end zone. The replay shows a quick view of the hit and I think it may have been the most impressive of the night for me.

Compared to other rants, I think it was half-hearted but necessary. Not time to get a penalty for RTP, although it wasn't close to one. Even Bob came up and rubbed his hair.

Dude has got a high revving motor, for sure.

delhalew
9/18/2011, 11:59 AM
If you saw Coach Brent chewing his azz at the end of the game, you may have seen why.

It was perfectly legal, but he almost severed the FSU QB in half when he threw out of the end zone. The replay shows a quick view of the hit and I think it may have been the most impressive of the night for me.

Compared to other rants, I think it was half-hearted but necessary. Not time to get a penalty for RTP, although it wasn't close to one. Even Bob came up and rubbed his hair.

Dude has got a high revving motor, for sure.

I got a kick out of that whole exchange.

En_Fuego
9/18/2011, 12:04 PM

I saw that just for a split second and thought "Who the f**k was that". It was like a missile flying through my tv screen.

Lott's Bandana
9/18/2011, 12:46 PM
I just went and watched it again.

Gave me wood.

and that means alot these days...heh

sooneredaco
9/18/2011, 01:44 PM
The pic he had was one bad azz play. Showed just how athletic that guy is. Yea I'm sure Box was proud

SoonerofAlabama
9/18/2011, 01:45 PM
I need to see this hit.

picasso
9/18/2011, 01:47 PM
My only complaint is his shoulder hit on the tight end on the 3rd down play in the first half. Sometimes you need to just wrap up and make the tackle.

Widescreen
9/18/2011, 01:49 PM
My only complaint is his shoulder hit on the tight end on the 3rd down play in the first half. Sometimes you need to just wrap up and make the tackle.
Yep. We would've forced a punt if he'd have wrapped up on the tackle.

Serge Ibaka
9/18/2011, 01:50 PM
I'm really proud of Wort and R. Lewis.

Those guys stepped up big time.

This defense has a chip on their shoulder. It was a pleasure to watch.

Now, I'm just excited to see T. Lewis when he gets back into shape.