PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not have HD for the game?

GDC
9/17/2011, 07:28 PM
Or is it just Tahlequah cable?

auto
9/17/2011, 07:36 PM
Tahlequah has TV?

GDC
9/17/2011, 08:09 PM
Tahlequah has TV?

Yes, some of us even have indoor plumbing.

CowboyMRW
9/17/2011, 08:38 PM
I will trade my HD for a channel that will quit cutting out every 3 seconds

OUHOMER
9/17/2011, 08:45 PM
dish is working fine in HD

BudSooner
9/17/2011, 09:44 PM
Or is it just Tahlequah cable?Do you really want me to come over and turn your cable off? Yes it's in HD....unless you don't want it that way. :D

What part of town do ya live in?? I may have to come over and fix yer **** for ya. :D

LVSOONER15
9/17/2011, 10:24 PM
Have HD here.

GDC
9/17/2011, 11:19 PM
Do you really want me to come over and turn your cable off? Yes it's in HD....unless you don't want it that way. :D

What part of town do ya live in?? I may have to come over and fix yer **** for ya. :D

Stickross Mountain. I called the cable company and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it. I watched most of the second half in HD, but now my dvr is busted!

BB37
9/17/2011, 11:24 PM
Cox in NW OKC went completely DEAD just before halftime, as a thunderstorm came through. Didn't get it back the end of the game. Luckily, I have an attic antenna and just switched to that. My parents had to come over to watch the 2nd half.

I sure wouldn't have wanted to be working the phones at Cox tonight,

John Kochtoston
9/18/2011, 01:28 AM
No ABC in HD in Juneau, Alaska.

Sooner95
9/18/2011, 01:44 AM
Dude, our ABCHD got turned on TODAY!! So excited, it's out of Buffalo, but so what!

soonergirlNeugene
9/18/2011, 02:11 AM
Tahlequah Cable is horrible. Seriously, you should ditch it at the first available opportunity. Unfortunately I think AT&T is the only other option there at least as far as high speed internet goes, but at least they will guarantee you 7mbps. TPC has most of the town sharing the same node as the NSU campus.

BudSooner
9/18/2011, 03:06 AM
Tahlequah Cable is horrible. Seriously, you should ditch it at the first available opportunity. Unfortunately I think AT&T is the only other option there at least as far as high speed internet goes, but at least they will guarantee you 7mbps. TPC has most of the town sharing the same node as the NSU campus.Yeah, and I work for Tahlequah cable, when you mention TPC what are you referring to? NSU has its own cable system.

BudSooner
9/18/2011, 03:08 AM
Stickross Mountain. I called the cable company and they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it. I watched most of the second half in HD, but now my dvr is busted!That area that got torched where it meets Coffee Hollow i'm not sure about, I went out there and looked at the main line but i'm still not sure something did not get damaged.
Difficult to say without running a sweep of that node.

Btw, is your dvr the model with the amber LED or the white led on the front panel?

soonergirlNeugene
9/18/2011, 03:21 AM
Yeah, and I work for Tahlequah cable, when you mention TPC what are you referring to? NSU has its own cable system.

I'm just relaying what the repairman told me on his third visit to my place in 2 weeks because I couldn't even reach 1mbps during peak hours. He even recommended AT&T because he said he kept running into a brick wall when he tried to get them to fix their system. Of course they get away with it because they don't guarantee any amount of speed, and simply project speeds "up to 10mbps" despite the fact that they will charge you an arm and a leg for it.

BudSooner
9/18/2011, 03:33 AM
I'm just relaying what the repairman told me on his third visit to my place in 2 weeks because I couldn't even reach 1mbps during peak hours. He even recommended AT&T because he said he kept running into a brick wall when he tried to get them to fix their system. Of course they get away with it because they don't guarantee any amount of speed, and simply project speeds "up to 10mbps" despite the fact that they will charge you an arm and a leg for it.We quarantee UP TO 10Mbps, however when school starts alot of students use the Netflix service and with others in our system using it that cuts down on the bandwidth.
Network traffic on a particular node affects how much speed an area is actually getting, it's just not around NSU...it's all over town.

For example, i'm south of Stuteville Ford and around 6pm most nights i'm averaging 1.8mbps downstream.

BudSooner
9/18/2011, 03:35 AM
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/148398/20110519/netflix-sandrive-at-t-internet.htm

GDC
9/18/2011, 10:06 AM
That area that got torched where it meets Coffee Hollow i'm not sure about, I went out there and looked at the main line but i'm still not sure something did not get damaged.
Difficult to say without running a sweep of that node.

Btw, is your dvr the model with the amber LED or the white led on the front panel?

The white one.

GDC
9/18/2011, 10:09 AM
Tahlequah Cable is horrible. Seriously, you should ditch it at the first available opportunity. Unfortunately I think AT&T is the only other option there at least as far as high speed internet goes, but at least they will guarantee you 7mbps. TPC has most of the town sharing the same node as the NSU campus.

I noticed your username. I was born in Cottage Grove, my father attended Oregon briefly and we returned to Tahlequah when I was 6 months old so I don't remember it. Always wanted to go back and see the area though.

soonergirlNeugene
9/18/2011, 02:32 PM
Ya it's amazing how many Oklahomans seem to have ties in Oregon and vice versa.

GDC
9/28/2011, 10:10 PM
Hey BudSooner, will Tahlequah Cable have the Ball State PPV?