PDA

View Full Version : Need your help.... What would you do?

sooneredaco
9/17/2011, 02:17 PM
I had my tickets, my white OU polo and my crew, all ready to go to Tallahassee. At the very last possible minute my plans completely fell through. Now I'm here in Tulsa kinda bummed out. However a buddy of mine and TU Alum got has an extra ticket to the TU vs Aggie game. So here is the question. Would you A: take him up on his offer and watch the 1st half of the game and record the rest?
B: take him up on his offer and not watch any of the game and watch the whole game after the TU game
C: watch OUr game then go to the TU game (kickoff is at 9:00)
D: stay home, go to a bar, or a friends house to watch the game and not go to the TU game?

All suggestions are welcome. Perhaps you can get a bit more creative. Either way, all options are inferior to actually being there live.

Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!

colleyvillesooner
9/17/2011, 02:22 PM
**** OSU. Go watch OU somewhere and enjoy.

sooneredaco
9/17/2011, 02:26 PM
I'm leaning that way... I'd love to see TU crush all the Aggy dreams though...

pappy
9/17/2011, 02:26 PM
Watch OU...you can go watch Tulsa on an OU Bye week.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/17/2011, 02:27 PM
C. Watch our game until you feel its safe--one way or the other. But then again, I went to more OSU games last year than OU games...family reasons..

salth2o
9/17/2011, 03:58 PM
Nothing better than watching a football game in person. Hard to pass up the chance to see TU TCOB. However, you know if you go to the game, expect to hear updates on OUr game. So if you are looking for that surprise factor when you get home, you may not want to go.

D. find a hawt chick and have teh sects, then watch OU kick the **** out of Free Shoes U.

soonerboomer93
9/17/2011, 04:03 PM
C. Watch our game until you feel its safe--one way or the other. But then again, I went to more OSU games last year than OU games...family reasons..

Every time you remind me of this, I disown you a little bit more

CowboyMRW
9/17/2011, 04:18 PM
Finish the OU game and then head up to the stadium. Football in person is about as great as it gets no matter who plays.

MyT Oklahoma
9/17/2011, 04:45 PM
^^ This.

Flagstaffsooner
9/17/2011, 04:56 PM
But Skelly or whatever they call it now is a dump.

silverwheels
9/17/2011, 05:03 PM
They renovated it a couple of years ago. And OSU is going to kick the **** out of Tulsa, so I would skip it and watch the whole OU game.

stoopified
9/17/2011, 06:02 PM
**** OSU. Go watch OU somewhere and enjoy.my thoughts exactly

sooneredaco
9/17/2011, 06:17 PM
I think I'm going to watch OUr whole game then head to the other less significant game. Or wait until it gets out of hand (which is what I'm hoping for) the. Head up. Because I'm sure there will be updates all game long and spoil all my fun!

Plus, god forbid, it doesn't go well for us, I'm sure I'll end punching a loud talking Aggy in the face.

LASooner
9/17/2011, 06:36 PM
Wait....there are other games today?

sooneredaco
9/17/2011, 06:40 PM
Wait....there are other games today?

None that matter!

SapulpaSooner
9/17/2011, 11:52 PM
I had my tickets, my white OU polo and my crew, all ready to go to Tallahassee. At the very last possible minute my plans completely fell through. Now I'm here in Tulsa kinda bummed out. However a buddy of mine and TU Alum got has an extra ticket to the TU vs Aggie game. So here is the question. Would you A: take him up on his offer and watch the 1st half of the game and record the rest?
B: take him up on his offer and not watch any of the game and watch the whole game after the TU game
C: watch OUr game then go to the TU game (kickoff is at 9:00)
D: stay home, go to a bar, or a friends house to watch the game and not go to the TU game?

All suggestions are welcome. Perhaps you can get a bit more creative. Either way, all options are inferior to actually being there live.

Thanks and Boomer Sooner!!

I hope you stay home and watched OU :tongue:

meoveryouxinfinity
9/18/2011, 12:26 AM
Every time you remind me of this, I disown you a little bit more LOL i done tole you.. I had family members being honored at halftime!! and I sold my OU tickets because I'm lame and like watching it on TV