Lott's Bandana
9/16/2011, 09:19 PM
Right now, ISU 14 - UCONN 13

BigXII! BigXII! BigXII!

Clap, Clap etc.

OUinFLA
9/16/2011, 09:20 PM
ok, I asked in another thread.
ISU's last td, wide open pass to wr who appeared to taunt at the 5 yd line then scored.
why wasn't he flagged for taunting and the td called back to the point of the taunt?

agoo758
9/16/2011, 09:41 PM
Hopefully its because the refs don't want to decide a game on stupidity....nah, they're probably just blind and dumb.

SoonerTank
9/16/2011, 09:49 PM
No flag. I thought the same thing.
ISU's last td, wide open pass to wr who appeared to taunt at the 5 yd line then scored.
why wasn't he flagged for taunting and the td called back to the point of the taunt?

Soonerfan88
9/16/2011, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I was really worried they were going to flag it. Glad they didn't.

I'm very happy for ISU starting out 3-0. Hopefully, they will have a blowout win next week to make it 4-0. :encouragement:

Lott's Bandana
9/16/2011, 10:45 PM
Refs.

UCONN QB is getting sacked, throws the ball down on the ground while being grasped by DE. Ball goes backwards, but the refs say it was a pass because his arm was going forward. Incomplete.

Nobody questions the fact that the ball went backwards. Pass or not, it was a lateral and a live ball...announcers didn't say anything. ISU lineman did pick it up and start running, but he was whistled down.

I don't think I am, but am I missing something? No question the ball went backwards.

OUinFLA
9/16/2011, 11:01 PM
turn around and watch the game in a mirror.
All will be well.

hornswaggled
9/16/2011, 11:02 PM
Cyclones keep hope alive. Go BXII. I am vbetting on you.

BoulderSooner79
9/17/2011, 12:43 AM

I gasped a little when I saw that play - couldn't believe he did that. My understanding is that the refs are supposed to huddle before making that call like they do before dropping an intentional grounding flag. I didn't see any huddling, but I can't see how they missed it.

hornswaggled
9/17/2011, 01:18 AM
When they were challenged to stand up against UCONN mediocrity, the Cyclones did more than beat the spread; they won. Go Clones, 3-0.

rock on sooner
9/17/2011, 01:31 PM
Rhoads has the team thinking right and following through. Would be amped out of sight if they'd lay the wood to the whorns...would
probably force * to go independent!