PDA

View Full Version : If You Love Me - You will pass This Bill Immediately!

soonercruiser
9/15/2011, 08:07 PM
So the President has had 7 speeches in the last 5 days - all begging listeners to contact Congress to pass his Jobs Bill "as is".
As a matter of record, in these speeches he has 117 times used the phrases "pass it now", "Pass it immediately", or something similar. :jaded:

Like, "if you love me, put pressure on the Republican House of Reps".
Congressional call volume has not been overwhelming.

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Economy/act%20right%20now.jpg

soonercruiser
9/15/2011, 08:17 PM
And if there really are over 100 seroiusly defective bridges that need repair out east, why isn't he having those dangerous bridges closed for the sake of public safety??
(Because his rhetoric is not about public safety)

TitoMorelli
9/15/2011, 08:24 PM
So the President has had 7 speeches in the last 5 days - all begging listeners to contact Congress to pass his Jobs Bill "as is".
As a matter of record, in these speeches he has 117 times used the phrases "pass it now", "Pass it immediately", or something similar. :jaded:

Like, "if you love me, put pressure on the Republican House of Reps".
Congressional call volume has not been overwhelming.

Seen this one?

_IV6rV-aa4M

And along the lines of his "If you love me..." spiel, dems on his email list are getting dinner invitations from him - or at least invitations to contribute to his latest raffle:

Obama Sends Out Creepy Email: 'Sometime Soon, Can We Meet For Dinner?'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#ixzz1Y4fjgz4n

SCOUT
9/16/2011, 12:36 AM
:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-sends-out-creepy-email-sometime-soon-can-we-meet-for-dinner-2011-9#ixzz1Y4fjgz4n
I read that email and I have to admit that I kept waiting for the wire instructions so I could collect my inheritance.

Veritas
9/16/2011, 11:12 AM
What an idiotic *** clown.

badger
9/16/2011, 11:20 AM
Since you brought up the Rand Paul/Boeing thing, just gotta throw this out here:

Isn't the board thing at a COMPLAINT stage right now?

Didn't Boeing already open the plant and aren't they already starting production on 787s in South Carolina?

Aren't there plans still in place to open a few more facilities?

Isn't the COMPLAINT doing absolutely nothing but giving Republicans more fuel to the anti-Democrat fire sweeping the nation?

Food for thought.

soonercruiser
9/16/2011, 09:50 PM
Seen this one?

_IV6rV-aa4M

And along the lines of his "If you love me..." spiel, dems on his email list are getting dinner invitations from him - or at least invitations to contribute to his latest raffle:

I missed that one!
Great response, and use of the Teleprompter-in-Chief's line!
:victorious:

soonercruiser
9/16/2011, 09:54 PM
Here's the video link, if you haven't seen it!
After watching and listening to it numerous times, it's kinda spooky. :chargrined:
Kinda reminds me of something that David Koresh would have said at Waco.
("If you love me, light the fire'!)

OoJK7PymvtA

**Actually, I heard just a short time ago that the Dems still haven't formally "presented" the bill for consideration in the House.
Duh!

Here is the long version.
The rest of the video isn't any better - makes no more sense.
And if "we know what we need to do to create jobs".....why didn't "we" do it last year with the $800 Billion skimulus?
q-Gekugx_YM&feature=related

sappstuf
9/19/2011, 09:37 AM
But if you love me, you’ve got to help me pass this bill!

Nothing like conditional love is there? It sure worked back in high school when I was finger-banging old Mary Jane Rotten Crotch through her pretty pink panties...

Yes, I watched Full Metal Jacket this weekend.

CrimsonCream
9/19/2011, 04:57 PM
And if there really are over 100 seroiusly defective bridges that need repair out east, why isn't he having those dangerous bridges closed for the sake of public safety??
(Because his rhetoric is not about public safety)

Weren't they supposed to be fixed with Stimulus I?

I tell you, the American people are tired of his lying bullsh*t ways. "Fool Me Once, Shame On You. Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me." I don't think the American people will be fooled again with this Clown.

soonercruiser
9/19/2011, 09:37 PM
http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Obama/they%20love%20me%20-%20they%20love%20me%20not.gif

8timechamps
9/19/2011, 10:02 PM
Nothing like conditional love is there? It sure worked back in high school when I was finger-banging old Mary Jane Rotten Crotch through her pretty pink panties...

Yes, I watched Full Metal Jacket this weekend.

So many great quotes from that movie!

This is my personal favorite (and unfortunately one I've used)...It's when they're talking about Private Joker having a peace sign on his body armor and the words "Born to Kill" on his helmet:

Colonel: You'd better get your head and your *** wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you.

Sorry I hijacked the thread....back to the issue.