PDA

View Full Version : Bowden is an idiot...

Soonerjeepman
9/15/2011, 11:56 AM
wow...watch this short clip...

"we never got OU, Neb, Ohio st...in Tallahassee...we always went there...."...wth? umm the ORANGE BOWL is in FLORIDA ya DA...jeeze...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/

go the the 4th video..

OUNASH
9/15/2011, 12:09 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the majority of media outlets are picking the Noles to win. Hope Bob uses this as motivation along with the classless tweets the players recieved.

DarrellZero
9/15/2011, 12:11 PM
http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/red-beaulieu.jpg?w=160&h=200

CBUS_SOONER
9/15/2011, 12:11 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the majority of media outlets are picking the Noles to win. Hope Bob uses this as motivation along with the classless tweets the players recieved.

good. i hope we have doubters all yr

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 12:18 PM
We don't stand a chance.

FirstAndGoalOU
9/15/2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-0n8WvrGjc

PrideMom
9/15/2011, 12:19 PM
I saw an ESPN report that looked very biased towards FSU, could it be that they think if OU loses they won't leave the Big XII, because Texas needs them and ESPN will lose a lot of money if everything falls apart ......

BoulderSooner79
9/15/2011, 12:26 PM
All the CFB talks shows that I have watched this week are picking OU to win - in fact it's been unanimous. From context, it appears they doubt FSU more than they believe in OU. I guess I'm watching different shows than other people.

Lawton4Life
9/15/2011, 12:32 PM
Gary Danileson picked FSU

saucysoonergal
9/15/2011, 12:38 PM
I really want Corso to put that headdress on this Saturday!!!

DarrellZero
9/15/2011, 12:39 PM
I really want Corso to put that headdress on this Saturday!!!

You know he will.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/365234/lee-corso-kirk-herbstreit-college-gameday-425.jpg

MeMyself&Me
9/15/2011, 12:40 PM
All the CFB talks shows that I have watched this week are picking OU to win - in fact it's been unanimous. From context, it appears they doubt FSU more than they believe in OU. I guess I'm watching different shows than other people.

Trebor is the only one I've heard pick FSU and he's local. Also, that was from a few weeks back. For all I know, he could have changed his mind by now. All the talk I've heard is that FSU is better than last year but not THAT much better than last year.

sooneredaco
9/15/2011, 12:43 PM
For what it's worth... I'm picking Oklahoma. And I seem to be right just as often as all the so called experts. Just sayin.....

Widescreen
9/15/2011, 12:54 PM
I was watching the CBS college football show the other night and all 4 guys picked OU.

Wishboned
9/15/2011, 01:03 PM
Every one of the Yahoo experts picked OU.

kevpks
9/15/2011, 01:03 PM
I noticed all the Yahoo guys picked us and the Dan Ubben from ESPN picked us to win 34-30.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/tag/_/name/game-predictions-091511

He also said this about the Texas/UCLA game:

No. 23 Texas 17, UCLA 14: This will not be pretty, but it will be physical. If you love zone reads, watch every second of this. If you value precise, accurate passing, look away. Here's guessing Malcolm Brown cements his status as Texas' lead back in this game. Heh.

Breadburner
9/15/2011, 01:13 PM
Kiper picked FSU....We all know what a dick-bump he is.....

Sooner24
9/15/2011, 01:30 PM

"we never got OU, Neb, Ohio st...in Tallahassee...we always went there...."...wth? umm the ORANGE BOWL is in FLORIDA ya DA...jeeze...

go the the 4th video..

I'm not to old to find you son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arUunVhLG_0

tfoolry
9/15/2011, 01:34 PM
Gerry DiNardo, Chris Martin and Teddy Greenstein all picked Nulls on Big 10 Football & Beyond last night. They said OU secondary has holes that Manuel will take advantage of.

delhalew
9/15/2011, 01:37 PM
The vast majority have picked us.

While Bowden may be a bastard and a sonofabitch, he is no fool.

There are those, even amongst our fanbase, that insist he should be respected. I strongly disagree.

3rdgensooner
9/15/2011, 01:41 PM
I am not inclined to care who picks us. Although I guess in this type of game environment, I'd rather a majority pick the opponent.

the-rover
9/15/2011, 01:42 PM
dementia is setting in

tanjou
9/15/2011, 02:02 PM
I don't think a majority are picking them to win. I am seeing a lot of articles focused on FSU, and this game being their chance to show they're "back."

Which is true, I think.

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 02:06 PM
http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/red-beaulieu.jpg?w=160&h=200

Ok, I'll bite. What is this?

JiminyChristmas
9/15/2011, 02:11 PM
Waterboy

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 02:16 PM
Waterboy

Splains things...one I haven't seen.

sooneredaco
9/15/2011, 02:20 PM
Idiot may be appropriate... I'd say more of a shyster. Or perhaps just full of sh!t

Osce0la
9/15/2011, 02:22 PM

go the the 4th video..
Key words "in Tallahasse"...he didn't say "in Florida". He is referring to our scheduling years ago, we would go on the road and play anyone. USC, Michigan, ND, Nebraska...He wasn't saying we never played those teams in bowl games. Just sayin

DarrellZero
9/15/2011, 02:26 PM

Make time for it.

Sandler when he was still funny. Absurdist football hilarity. Particularly notice the interplay between Fouts and Musberger during the big game.

Widescreen
9/15/2011, 03:22 PM
Well, you need to. This is a funny movie.

http://mauivents.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/MAUIVENTS.jpg

delhalew
9/15/2011, 03:23 PM
So timeless I still watch it on occasion.

LVSOONER15
9/15/2011, 03:32 PM
I just we go out there and smash the hell out of them.

NoleMan
9/15/2011, 08:16 PM
LOL! I watched all those clips. "Heather's" the voice of FSU football?? We lose.

Get with the times. Bowden's gone. In fact, after the announcement this week about his cancer, I'm not going to say anything bad about the man. Cancer Free. That's all that matters.

"Playin' In Tallahassee Ain't All That Easy!" Mark it down.

Go Noles.

8timechamps
9/15/2011, 08:19 PM
I host a college football show in my living room every Thursday. And at the end of the show, I put on a Sooner Schooner hat and fired a Rufnex shotgun.

My dog loved it!

PhiDeltBeers
9/15/2011, 08:34 PM
Dadgum???

Boomer Mooner
9/15/2011, 08:42 PM
Anybody watching Dr.Lou doing his schtick right now (half time of LSU and MS). "Taketh fortytheven muthles to frown and only fourteen to thmile". What a dipthit. And he insists on calling Bob Stoops "Bobby Thtoops".

Good news is he's going with the Noles!

PhiDeltBeers
9/15/2011, 08:46 PM
I laugh at the whole thing! Has his speech always been that bad?

Blue
9/15/2011, 08:49 PM
Ok, I'll bite. What is this?

What are you too stu-stu-stu stupid?! That's Red Bow U.

kevpks
9/15/2011, 09:47 PM
Playin' In Tallahassee Ain't All That Easy...unless you are a juggernaut like Wake Forest, Boston College, or NorthCarolina, all of whom have won there in recent years.

BlownGP
9/15/2011, 11:53 PM
Anybody watching Dr.Lou doing his schtick right now (half time of LSU and MS). "Taketh fortytheven muthles to frown and only fourteen to thmile". What a dipthit. And he insists on calling Bob Stoops "Bobby Thtoops".

Good news is he's going with the Noles!

Did you hear him say EJ is the better QB?? haha

I about spit out my dinner and had to re-wind the DVR to make sure I heard that right.... REALLY Lou>?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WTF
You crazy old man

prrriiide
9/16/2011, 12:21 AM
Most all of the LHN (ESPN) talking heads I've seen are picking F$U, as well as the SI hacks. They're just trying to hype it up.

Big road games? Yeah, we lost some under LJ. But who would you rather have at QB? A guy that has NEVER played in a game this big, or a guy that has had his trial by fire? Remember the old saying: old age and guile beats youth and talent every time.

I trust Bob that LJ is more mature and will handle the pressure just fine. After all, we can still win all the marbles with a loss Saturday. Less pressure than last season's Bedlam Game, which was do or die. He did, aggy died.

OU 38
F$U 27

King Barry's Back
9/16/2011, 06:41 AM
Key words "in Tallahasse"...he didn't say "in Florida". He is referring to our scheduling years ago, we would go on the road and play anyone. USC, Michigan, ND, Nebraska...He wasn't saying we never played those teams in bowl games. Just sayin

We've played six times, four in Florida. I was at the Orange Bowl in Jan, 2001, and you guys had way more fans than us, no doubt.

It is interesting that the one time we played close to Tallahassee, OU lost.

Soonerjeepman
9/16/2011, 10:35 AM

I understand...but playin in Florida is just as close...considering...no worries...I still think he's a crazy fool...and fsu's background under him is about as clean as OU's under Barry...he's hardly a saint, which everyone thinks he is...

rekamrettuB
9/16/2011, 10:52 AM

He also said "we never got OU...we always went there". They visited Norman once in 1976. It's not like they were coming to Norman every other year and not getting return visits. I don't know how often or where FSU played Nebraksa, Ohio State, etc, but he should have left OU out of it. Bowden's just butt sore because he never beat OU.