PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration Crimes in Kenya

soonercruiser
9/14/2011, 10:31 PM
The Obama Administration is sending U.S. taxpayer money to Kenya to influence an election and formulation of the Kenyan Constitution.

RlboSRT5kYo

TUSooner
9/15/2011, 08:01 AM
If done by a Republican, soonercruiser would call it advancing democracy and freedom in the developing world.

SoonerProphet
9/15/2011, 08:42 AM
If done by a Republican, soonercruiser would call it advancing democracy and freedom in the developing world.

Yep, pretty typical. It only a waste of tax dollars when the other cats do it.

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 08:59 AM
You mean like the French did back in the late 1700's?

JohnnyMack
9/15/2011, 09:24 AM
Barack Obama hates white people.

C&CDean
9/15/2011, 05:37 PM
Barack Obama hates white people.

Well, yeah?

soonercruiser
9/15/2011, 08:27 PM
You dufuses!
It's is one of the reasons many foreign nations (including Islamic) hate the U.S. - exporting abortion and mandated birth control.
Please learn all the story. Many foreign nations only get our $aid now, contingent that they allow regressive population control thugs from the U.S access to their countries!
Duh!

And, you dufuses, I would hate that even if a Repubican did it!

TUSooner
9/16/2011, 08:06 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you......<drum roll> the Phrase of the Day:

regressive population control thugs from the U.S

Try to work that into a conversation sometime today.

Breadburner
9/16/2011, 08:50 AM
I'm all for mandated birth control....Starting right here in the US of A.....Also you should have to pass a back-ground check....Credit report and have to take a test before having a child.....

soonercruiser
9/16/2011, 10:32 PM
I'm all for mandated birth control....Starting right here in the US of A.....Also you should have to pass a back-ground check....Credit report and have to take a test before having a child.....

Problem is, our pubic schrool system is giving them classes and a "driver's" license in 3rd grade now.
:chargrined:

Tulsa_Fireman
9/18/2011, 02:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you......<drum roll> the Phrase of the Day:

Try to work that into a conversation sometime today.

I drank a few beers last night during the game. I never saw any REGRESSIVE POPULATION CONTROL THUGS FROM THE U.S. in my living room while I did it. Nor in my bathroom as I peed.