PDA

View Full Version : Florida State and Mike Balogun

soonerz
9/13/2011, 02:03 PM
Wasn't it Florida State who ratted out Balogun a few years back?

jumperstop
9/13/2011, 02:06 PM
Yes, they heard it on the broadcast of the OU-UF game I believe.

OrlandoSooner
9/13/2011, 02:08 PM
It is more fun to blame them for his issues, but I think the NCAA was at fault. The NCAA is the one that dragged it out so long.

If I remember correctly, FSU had a player in a similar situation as Mike. I recall that they called us to give us a "heads up".

I may be wrong, but that is how I remember it. I'm sure there are others on here more than willing to correct my memory. :)

badger
9/13/2011, 02:16 PM
FREE MIKE.

zeptrey
9/13/2011, 02:27 PM
It is more fun to blame them for his issues, but I think the NCAA was at fault. The NCAA is the one that dragged it out so long.

If I remember correctly, FSU had a player in a similar situation as Mike. I recall that they called us to give us a "heads up".

I may be wrong, but that is how I remember it. I'm sure there are others on here more than willing to correct my memory.

WRONG! It's their fault...where's my pitch fork? Let's hang a double half-hundred on 'em by half time... for MIKE! :smug:

KantoSooner
9/13/2011, 02:29 PM
Let's just make sure that Ronnell knows that EJ Manuel personally singled him out and called him 'a little girl, a damn whining little biotch'. And then he laughed and said he'd kick Ronnell's teeth in if he had half a chance.

At least that's what I think I heard the other day, from an unnamed source.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/13/2011, 02:57 PM
haha...^this

goingoneight
9/13/2011, 05:03 PM
Personally, I'm glad we didn't play an ineligible player. No doubt the NCAA's ****up would end up getting us in trouble if he indeed was ineligible (again, but their dumb rules).

Dio
9/13/2011, 05:07 PM

I may be wrong, but that is how I remember it. I'm sure there are others on here more than willing to correct my memory. :)

Why do you hate torches and pitchforks?

GottaHavePride
9/13/2011, 07:12 PM
Torches and pitchforks are for vampires. Or possibly Frankenstein's monster.

What is it for rat finks? Lanterns? No, that's smugglers...

Jailyard spotlights. That's the ticket.

ouwasp
9/13/2011, 11:52 PM
Didn't Mike Balogun wear #10? Maybe this was FSU's limp-wristed way of getting back at the memory of Torrance Marshall putting the Fear of God into Old Man Weinke...