9/13/2011, 12:21 PM
Best.
Coach.
In.
The.
Land.

colleyvillesooner
9/13/2011, 12:25 PM
coach Stoops: (Tallahassee) is like Stillwater. I only went when I was made to go.

CBUS_SOONER
9/13/2011, 12:54 PM
He is the best. Funny how everyone(majority) here in Columbus hates him. Jealous fools

SoonerinSouthlake
9/13/2011, 01:03 PM
Stoops on Big Game Bob moniker: "You ever hear me call myself that?"

love this...
love the fact that whorns and pokes hate him....but given the chance would trade their coach plus their "left one" and all their $ to have him coaching their squad instead of ours.

love the fact that every time a coaching vacancy comes up he is on the list because everyone wants him....you ever see Mack or Gumby on a candidate list?

love the fact that in every situation with which is confronted , he simply has the attitude that "well deal with it, and be successful.

Love the fact that the year we kicked our starting QB off the team, he got his kids to play their way into another conference championship and BCS appearance

Love the fact the he came from Youngstown, Coached in Florida, but understands how much we hate whorns.

Wouldnt trade him for ANY coach in America

LVSOONER15
9/13/2011, 01:04 PM
Class act. He is hands down the best in the land.

3rdgensooner
9/13/2011, 01:06 PM
Cool Hand Bob

IslandSooner
9/13/2011, 01:06 PM
I love the fact that he is right.......... when we show up, it usually is a BIG game

sooneredaco
9/13/2011, 01:09 PM
Bob is da man!

picasso
9/13/2011, 01:38 PM
He is the best. Funny how everyone(majority) here in Columbus hates him. Jealous fools
Yep, they'd love him if they had him. Jaded to be sure.

Jack T.
9/13/2011, 02:59 PM
Asked in the presser about this being a big game and a big game environment

Bob: "I say this in a humble way but when we show up, it's usually that way."

Dunno whether that is good or bad. . .but I really like several comments he has made this year that come off as almost cocky. Like asked about the pressure of being #1. . .and he says "this really isn't anything new to us."

Lott's Bandana
9/13/2011, 03:05 PM
Dunno whether that is good or bad. . .but I really like several comments he has made this year that come off as swagger. Like asked about the pressure of being #1. . .and he says "this really isn't anything new to us."

fify

MountainOkie
9/13/2011, 03:10 PM
I love his unique skill of cutting through the bull without sounding like a horse's behind.

Sooner Among The Pack
9/13/2011, 04:03 PM
I feel that this squad is getting back the swagger. Statement win at FSU and this will start feeling like the 2003 regular season.

EatLeadCommie
9/13/2011, 04:15 PM
Dunno whether that is good or bad. . .but I really like several comments he has made this year that come off as almost cocky. Like asked about the pressure of being #1. . .and he says "this really isn't anything new to us."
He says that every year and it's true.

GottaHavePride
9/13/2011, 07:10 PM
Screw swagger. Posers can swagger. Jersey Shore wiggers can swagger. Swagger isn't backed up by anything.

I want a team that's not just out to win, but to completely demolish opponents. I want them out to stomp the other team so hard that when they're done all that's left is a pair of eyeballs looking up out of a hole in the ground.

When you come down to it, swaggering is just walking funny, and I want the OTHER team to be the ones walking funny when we get done with them.

Lott's Bandana
9/13/2011, 07:47 PM
I like swagger, GHP. Not to be confused with bluster.

I also like that I have no idea what you mean with your Jersey Shore wigger reference.