PDA

View Full Version : 9/19: Monday Night Football starring Sam Bradford

badger
9/13/2011, 08:18 AM
There is no line on St. Louis at NYGiants, but I cannot ignore the fact that the receivers seemingly cannot catch Sammie's perfect passes and their Dick's ad star running back is reportedly out.

I will make the line NYGiants by 7 over St. Louis. Remember that the favored team will be listed "X by X" and they must win by the point spread or more for you to win that vBet.

You will have till kickoff, 7:30 p.m. Monday, to vBet.

Good luck!

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 02:01 PM
The over/under looks rather interesting.

Latest line:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7052/stlouisline.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/stlouisline.jpg/)

badger
9/15/2011, 02:03 PM
Would you all like to do over/unders? It might be a fun way to draw up the single game events (like Thursday night college football or NFL's Monday Night Football).

Vote with your vCash. I'll throw up the over/under that Lott provided.

EDIT: I will of course payout both sides if the final score equals a grand total of 44 points, just as I would if the Giants won by exactly 7 points.

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2011, 02:12 PM
The line is from www.sportsinteraction.com. Typically there is a half-point discrepancy between online booking sites and Vegas, it's one of the ways they collect their vig. In other words, the real Vegas line is likely 5.5 or 6.5. It seems to average out, so I just refer to their number.

badger
9/15/2011, 02:14 PM
I take lines early in the week, not only because they're usually more lenient, but also because its fun to see what way the line heads during the week (in this case, getting more narrow it seems).

BoomerSooner123
9/19/2011, 09:19 AM
Can't help myself. 4 TDs for Sam n a stomping. All my V-cash on 4 Rams bets. I also always bet OU to win the NCAA BB, even recently, in office pools. But if they are retroactively awarded the title, I can v-retire, great odds.

badger
9/19/2011, 10:35 AM
Yeah, if you blow all your vCash, I think there's a vMercy rule that says that you get reset at 200 vCash after I settle the next vBet, so there's always that (but don't hold me to it and scream bloody vMurder if it doesn't happen!).

I am sure Sammie would appreciate your vote of confidence. The only problem is that his d@mn receivers keep dropping his passes, like they have WD-40 on their gloves instead of the sticky spray. WHO SWITCHED THE RECEIVER STICKY SPRAY WITH WD-40?!?!?!? :mad:

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
9/19/2011, 11:07 AM
I would really like the over/under vbets on all NFL games, and or the college games....More choices to lose my recently vmade forture.

badger
9/19/2011, 11:10 AM
I will vDo what I vCan. The problem is that the point spreads usually are posted before the overs/unders. I'll try to add them in if at all possible.

badger
9/19/2011, 12:04 PM
In honor of their Sooner awesomeness, I have added additional Sammie and CJ options.

http://prod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com//assets/images/imported/STL/photos/person/Player-cards/Bradford_Sam.jpg

http://prod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com//assets/images/imported/STL/photos/person/Player-cards/AhYou_CJ__PlayerCard_2011.jpg

SoonerofAlabama
9/19/2011, 10:47 PM
I'll try and help you out badger. :)

Giants won by 12.
Sam had a TD pass, no Rushing TDs.
Final score was total of 44 points.
CJ Ah You recorded no INTs, FRs, or Sacks.
Sam didn't throw an INT, but was blamed for a fumble.
Sam threw for 331 yards.

hornswaggled
9/20/2011, 01:00 AM
Sam was blamed by the teevee announcers, but that pimp from Auburn dropped the pass then walked away from the ball as if it was a turd.

badger
9/20/2011, 07:52 AM
Argh, exactly 44 points for the final of 28-16. Looks like I'm vPaying alllllll of your effing hillbillies :mad:

badger
9/20/2011, 07:54 AM
Sorry guys. Badger needs her beauty sleep and if games last late she might vSettle them the next morning... ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE'S NO EVENTS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

Also, there's NO WAY I'm giving Sammie that fumble. That was ALL on that lemon Caddy who apparently thinks he's still getting pampered at Aubie instead of playing actual football. :mad: