PDA

View Full Version : 9/17: Big 12 Saturday games

badger
9/12/2011, 08:34 AM
Georgia Tech is favored over Kansas by 14.

Texas is favored over UCLA by 3.5.

Tech is favored over New Mexico by 19.

There is no spread on Western Illinois/Mizzou, so I will make one up: Mizzou by 21!

There is also no odds on SFA/Baylor, so I will make another up: Baylor by 28!

Texas A&M is favored over Idaho by 36!

KSU is favored over Kent State by 15.

OSU is favored over Tulsa by 14.

You will have till the first start time of the first game to vBet, which is 11:30 a.m. Saturday.

If you didn't see the Thursday/Friday vBet threads already, I am listing the favored team in this format: "Favored team by X" with "X" being the point spread. Thus, "Texas by 3.5" means that Texas needs to win by at least 3.5 points for that vBet to win. Make sense? Hope so, because if I haven't mentioned it already: All vBookie decisions are final. There is no reset button, undo option, or anything like that in vBookie, so if there's room for dispute, better complain before I hit the "settle" button :(

Good luck!

CowboyMRW
9/12/2011, 01:42 PM
Is that supposed to say OSU is favored by 14 up there?

badger
9/12/2011, 01:46 PM
You have sharp eyes. I have corrected the line. I don't feel like abandoning this one like I did with oddball though, because I clearly stated each and every line in the thread entry.

badger
9/12/2011, 01:46 PM
I assume you still would have chosen the Pokes regardless?

CowboyMRW
9/12/2011, 01:57 PM
Of course haha. I just wanted to make sure that OSU was favored. I didn't read your first paragraph before replying. I just made my bet and then saw Tulsa by 14 up there lol.

badger
9/12/2011, 02:15 PM
Everything tends to blend together when you're throwing everything up and looking at a bunch of random point spreads. I might tag in flak soon before I suffer vBurnout, heh.

I know you wanted more OSU events, but there really isn't much I can go on when they're not all by themselves like they were last Thursday night.

I mean, I COULD... but again, don't want to cause vOverload... then suffer vBurnout, heh.

I have no doubt OSU will cover the spread. Love Tulsa and the win would mean a lot to their program, but Tulane was a pushover opponent.

CowboyMRW
9/12/2011, 04:39 PM
It's fine. This is an OU board and all, I'm just a visitor. I do love this vBookie thing though. I wish OP.com would do this

badger
9/12/2011, 04:44 PM
Like I said, find some more decent, cordial Poke fans to join you here and there might be a market for Poke vBets. I know it's difficult to find decent, cordial Poke fans on the Internet who want to come here, but hey, it's been done in the past. This guy?

http://www.aggies9496.com/Images/AgFootball2004/A&Mvsosu2004/Stunnedokie1.gif

Coolest Poke fan ever to set foot on SF.com. If you can get him to come back, I'll do more Poke events. Promise.

badger
9/17/2011, 11:02 PM
In case you all haven't heard, 70 mph winds, severe weather and tornado warning in Tulsa area, so the OSU-Tulsa game is getting delayed as a few dozen fans are sitting in Skelly clinging to their ponchos and hope that their $95 tickets weren't for nothing.

If the game does indeed get postponed or just doesn't happen, I think flak and I can find it in our hearts to vPay off those that have vBet on the game just out of vKindness. However, since he's handling Saturday events, I'm leaving it up to him :D