PDA

View Full Version : 9/15: LSU vs. Miss State Thursday night game

badger
9/12/2011, 08:10 AM
Our Thursday night college football special continues. This week's early game is an S-E-C! S-E-C! showdown between the Muddogs and the Mad Hatters.

The opening line is 3.6. Because I don't feel like blatantly tying stuff out this week, I am going to list the favorite as so "XXX by 3.5." The one with the number behind it is the favored team. Remember that! If there is no line, there will be no number and you should just pick the winner.

So once again:

LSU by 3.5 <<<< THAT MEANS THAT THE TIGERS ARE FAVORED BY 3.5 POINTS AND MUST WIN BY AT LEAST 3.5 FOR THIS vBET TO WIN!
@ Mississippi State <<< NO NUMBER, NOT FAVORED.

You will have till kickoff, 7 p.m. Thursday, to cast vBets.

8timechamps
9/15/2011, 05:45 PM
Remember, the favorite is "-", and the underdog is "+". So, it'd be LSU -3.5 (the minus indicates they are giving points to the underdog). Hope that helps.

badger
9/15/2011, 05:48 PM
Right now I'm trying to cater to a big huge audience and just the people who have Vegas'd it up before, so I'm trying to keep it simple.

I think I chose a pretty straight-forward way to show the favored team, don't you?

Judging on the way people have vBet, wow. Gonna be a Lester blowout, huh?

badger
9/15/2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry to the six vBettors. There is absolutely no way you can vCash in on the cowbell bet. Craig d00shebag James mentioned it before the game, even Jimbo Fisher on their little Tallahassee set mentioned them and then they proceeded to show cowbells everywhere even on their Jumbotron so I don't think we can say that the cowbells were not mentioned.

And Lester's hat was white like it always is

Penguin
9/15/2011, 10:10 PM
Judging on the way people have vBet, wow. Gonna be a Lester blowout, huh?

I live down here and all week I've been hearing on the radio that the short week was not good for the MSU quarterback. He is so sore from the Auburn game that he's not expected to be more than 70% against LSU. Works out for an easy bet for me.

badger
9/15/2011, 10:12 PM
OK, ok, have your vCash.

SoonerofAlabama
9/15/2011, 10:14 PM
Wait just a second, I watched the firsy quarter and did not hear a mention of cowbells. :mad: ;)

badger
9/16/2011, 09:23 AM
Just in case you're not kidding, I would like to take this opportunity and every opportunity to remind all vBettors that ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Whether it is you SF.com posters deciding how to cast your vCash, or a (I'm not a real) Modador settling a vBet, there is no "undo" feature in vBookie. There is no reset button, there is no "wait, I made a mistake!" option.

Once bets are settled, there is no room for dispute, simply because... well, there's no option for it anywhere.

So anyway, like I said, even Jimbo Fisher mentioned the cowbells right before the game in Tallahassee and Craig James himself from his d00shebag booth mentioned them before the game, so I'm not feeling guilty about not doling out the vCash on that one.

So PLEASE REMEMBER! All vCash bets are vFinal! All vBookie settling decisions are vFinal!

badger
9/16/2011, 10:47 AM
Oh, and guess what I'm doing for next week's mid-week game :D

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/tyfoon/site/pages/images/641eb6733235611.jpg

Me: Every single game... kunts?!

"An embarrassing bad fan sign makes it onto the ESPN broadcast" 1:1 :D