PDA

View Full Version : 9/17: UFC Fight Night Shields v. Ellenberger

badger
9/11/2011, 06:37 PM
I really don't know much about UFC, but there is a pretty long thread going on the General Sports Forum about MMA, so I'm going to see what the response is to an UFC event on vBookie.

More info on the fighters here. (http://www.ufc.com/event/UFN25#/fight/Jake-Shields-Jake-Ellenberger)

Even odds. Pick the winner. If there's a tie or oddball finish, I'll either refund vCash or pay out both sides.

Knippz
9/12/2011, 09:50 AM
Give me a day or two to look at it, see how this vbetting works, and I'll be interested. Really big into MMA betting, so this could be fun. Thanks for noticing! :)

badger
9/12/2011, 10:06 AM
Remember that if you've never vBetted before, you can check my sig for step-by-step picturesque instructions on how to get started. :)

badger
9/17/2011, 11:05 PM
Jake "The Juggernaut" Ellenberger's right knee set the table for a series of left hands that quickly ended the night for Jake Shields at the Ultimate Fighting Championship's show on Saturday.

Ellenberger (25-5) defeated Shields (26-6-1) via technical knockout just 53 seconds into the main event of UFC Fight Night 25 in New Orleans. It's the fifth consecutive victory for Ellenberger, and second straight loss for Shields.

"I'm feeling unbelievable," Ellenberger said. "It feels great."

I really wish I could vPay off the inaugural UFC event on here. I really do. Sadly, not this time. I'll try again next week.