PDA

View Full Version : vBookie question

badger
9/11/2011, 02:51 PM
Hey general sports forumers,

If I were to add MMA events would you participate? Any other sports I should do events for?

Thanks!

Boomer.....
9/11/2011, 02:52 PM
I would and I know if you posted this.in the mma thread, you could get a few more people.

badger
9/11/2011, 03:05 PM
OK, so I don't know much about UFC, but I do see that the main event next weekend is Sheilds vs. Ellenberger.

Here's my questions:

1- Would you just want it to be straight up who wins, or be more specific on how they win?

2- If you want more specifics, what are the options? KO? Ref's decision?

3- Is there the possibility of a tie in a UFC match?

The current odds are Jake Shields -200, Jake Juggernaut Ellenberger +160 from the site I'm looking at. I assume that means Shields is favored? What should odds be set at for these two, considering this line?

Thanks!

Boomer.....
9/11/2011, 03:13 PM
It would be easier to just bet straight up. There are dozens of different ways that a fight can end, so that would be too hard. Draws can happen but they are rare. (A fighter must get penalized a point and win two of the three rounds.)

badger
9/11/2011, 03:28 PM
How bout this: I will list the two fighters' names, you pick the winner, and if there are shenanigans that result in a fight being a tie or just not happening, I can either refund vCash or pay both sides.