PDA

View Full Version : If we join the SEC

picasso
9/10/2011, 01:52 PM
Will we have to learn how to clog?

soonerboomer93
9/10/2011, 05:08 PM
and is there an official salary cap, or is it just tiered?

Memtig14
9/10/2011, 05:29 PM
Will we have to learn how to clog?
Nope......a lot of clogging goes on here in Oklahoma. I think we've got it covered.

Penguin
9/10/2011, 05:59 PM
Our noodling team will no longer need to be independent.

BudSooner
9/10/2011, 06:09 PM
And that Penguin is a good thing! We almost missed the weigh in 2 weeks ago, Jimmy/Carl and Alan need to get the fish back to the scales earlier than they have been...this Johnny come lately **** is getting old dammit!

FIRE TRENT BENABLES FROM TEH NOODLING TEAM! :mad:

****ing 2lb penalty due to a dead fish my ***, have they ever heard of ice to keep fish from being killed????

Sabanball
9/10/2011, 07:07 PM
...you might want to give up wrestling and men's gymnastics...:beguiled:

picasso
9/10/2011, 10:13 PM
Nope......a lot of clogging goes on here in Oklahoma. I think we've got it covered.
Umm no, not on the soggy assed inbred southern level. You have much to learn.

BudSooner
9/10/2011, 10:52 PM
Umm no, not on the soggy assed inbred southern level. You have much to learn.Pic I think he meant clogging up the ****ter, and I hear Finch is known to "hit a home run" now and then. :D

College Sports Rivalry
9/10/2011, 11:23 PM

Of course. Because everyone in Oklahoma, and every town and region is just like North Edmond. Why are you insulting an entire region of people in the United States? Some of these people reside in the same state as you.

picasso
9/11/2011, 07:58 AM
Of course. Because everyone in Oklahoma, and every town and region is just like North Edmond. Why are you insulting an entire region of people in the United States? Some of these people reside in the same state as you.
Good question Nancy.
I did some square dancing and clogging in 6th grade. We Oklahomans don't hold a candle or a juice harp to those southern folk. It was a serious question because I've forgotten which foot you lead off with.

GottaHavePride
9/11/2011, 09:33 AM
I thought it was a Jew's harp. I mean, it is a non-PC term.

picasso
9/11/2011, 08:53 PM
It is but I'm no Mel Gibson. Ya Hebe.

Sabanball
9/11/2011, 09:17 PM
OU is not going to the SEC so don't worry about it....:beguiled:

Memtig14
9/11/2011, 10:03 PM

I think I will repeat this because I think Rivalry said it all:

Don't know what put a burr under yours saddle but if my memory serves me correctly (and it does) we finish behind most of the rest of the South (except maybe Mississippi) in most things like teenage pregnancy, obesity, education etc......so I don't think we should be throwing stones.