PDA

View Full Version : If BEARACK OBEAR had a job in the PRIVATE SECTOR!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/9/2011, 04:13 PM
What would he be best qualified for?

First one that comes to me is GRAVE DIGGER, for obvious reasons. Any other good fitting occupations for him?

badger
9/9/2011, 05:12 PM
Probably an attorney, as a Harvard Law graduate and former editor of the Law Review.

:P

9/9/2011, 06:01 PM
Probably an attorney, as a Harvard Law graduate and former editor of the Law Review.

:PI was thinking more of a job, rather than law school. I suppose the law school graduation got him qualified for his most infamous job as Community Organizer? It doesn't seem the law training helped him much to garner a grasp of AMERICAN law. Maybe that wasn't his specialty, anyway. Perhaps he will go back to Community Organizing in Jan. '13? (if he's still in-country)

Thnx for your your input, NP.

pphilfran
9/9/2011, 06:16 PM
Carnival Barker...

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, for only four bits you can see the biggest Three Ring Circus since the depression!"

9/9/2011, 06:18 PM
Carnival Barker...

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, for only four bits you can see the biggest Three Ring Circus since the depression!"Would that actually be on the teleprompter?

pphilfran
9/9/2011, 06:21 PM
Used car salesman....

"This is the one you want. Only driven on weekends by a Nobel Prize winner. He never changed the oil but his celebrity is far more important than engine life!"

Veritas
9/9/2011, 06:40 PM
Obama's the guy you'd hire based on his credentials and then fire a few months later when it became clear that he's one of these guys that thinks he's too smart to take direction from anyone.

He'd then become a punchline every time someone got too big for their britches and really ****ed something up while constantly reminding everyone how smart they were. It would be like "wow, that guy pulled a real Barack there."

pphilfran
9/9/2011, 06:43 PM
It would be like "wow, that guy pulled a real Barack there."

LOL

9/9/2011, 06:47 PM
Obama's the guy you'd hire based on his credentials and then fire a few months later when it became clear that he's one of these guys that thinks he's too smart to take direction from anyone.

He'd then become a punchline every time someone got too big for their britches and really ****ed something up while constantly reminding everyone how smart they were. It would be like "wow, that guy pulled a real Barack there."You left out about him bringing in the union, the NAACP, and the ACLU, so people like him couldn't get fired.

diverdog
9/9/2011, 08:47 PM
You left out about him bringing in the union, the NAACP, and the ACLU, so people like him couldn't get fired.

Yet he will make more money and pay more taxes than you can even dream about. Brahahaha

salth2o
9/9/2011, 09:58 PM
an orderly at a nursing home?

9/10/2011, 02:11 AM
an orderly at a nursing home?What about the rationing? ie would he be able to implement it, if it's a private sector nursing home?

soonerhubs
9/11/2011, 06:16 PM
Yet he will squander more money and try to raise more taxes than you can even dream about. Brahahaha

FIFY. ;)

SicEmBaylor
9/11/2011, 06:56 PM
I was thinking more of a job, rather than law school. I suppose the law school graduation got him qualified for his most infamous job as Community Organizer? It doesn't seem the law training helped him much to garner a grasp of AMERICAN law. Maybe that wasn't his specialty, anyway. Perhaps he will go back to Community Organizing in Jan. '13? (if he's still in-country)

His speciality was Constitutional Law.

9/11/2011, 08:20 PM
His speciality was Constitutional Law.That being the case, what should we deduce, IYHO?

Caboose
9/11/2011, 09:17 PM
His speciality was Constitutional Law.

The problem isn't his knowledge of the constitution, it is his opinion of it. It is merely an obstacle for him to impose his dangerous and naive Utopian policies against the will of the people.

9/12/2011, 01:31 AM
The problem isn't his knowledge of the constitution, it is his opinion of it. It is merely an obstacle for him to impose his dangerous and naive Utopian policies against the will of the people.NO.WAY!

DUH!

9/12/2011, 01:35 AM
He could run a chain of fast food chicken restaurants, and a wholesale industrial laundry somewhere.

diverdog
9/12/2011, 06:02 AM
He could run a chain of fast food chicken restaurants, and a wholesale industrial laundry somewhere.

Why don't you just add a water melon stand to you list of jobs a black man can do?

OutlandTrophy
9/12/2011, 06:20 AM
those are jobs that only black men can do?

marfacowboy
9/12/2011, 06:58 AM
He'll do far better in the private sector after his Presidency, since there will most certainly be a book, speaking engagements and "consulting." As a Law Professor, he actually didn't produce very much work during those year, as a tenured professor normally would, but that's because he wasn't tenured or even full time. When offered such a post, he turned it down.

Caboose
9/12/2011, 07:28 AM
Why don't you just add a water melon stand to you list of jobs a black man can do?

Wow. Could you be any more racist, dd?

9/12/2011, 12:45 PM
Why don't you just add a water melon stand to you list of jobs a black man can do?You don't even know what I'm talking about, but you don't need any excuse to play that card, anyway. BEAUTY POST, haha!

pphilfran
9/12/2011, 12:53 PM

Won't work...he would eat up all the profits...ta dum........

diverdog
9/12/2011, 01:54 PM
Won't work...he would eat up all the profits...ta dum........

Funny, I got two different reactions to my post.
At this point Obama should just grow an Afro with a fist pick just to prove the Republicans right....there is a n***** in the White House.

9/12/2011, 02:33 PM
Funny, I got two different reactions to my post.
At this point Obama should just grow an Afro with a fist pick just to prove the Republicans right....there is a n***** in the White House.Doubling down on your ignorance is sorta counterproductive.

diverdog
9/12/2011, 03:42 PM
those are jobs that only black men can do?

Doubling down on your ignorance is sorta counterproductive.

No you are the one who keeps making the racist remarks with your racial stereotypes. In your mind all he can do is fry chicken or clean bed pans. The man is a lawyer and a successful writer. He would have no problem getting a senior or managing partner in a law firm. He could teach or work as lobbiest or any number of high paying jobs. He may not be a very good President but to argue he has not had success in life is stupid. I bet when he gets out of office he will be making ten million a year.

9/12/2011, 03:50 PM
No you are the one who keeps making the racist remarks with your racial stereotypes. In your mind all he can do is fry chicken or clean bed pans. The man is a lawyer and a successful writer. He would have no problem getting a senior or managing partner in a law firm. He could teach or work as lobbiest or any number of high paying jobs. He may not be a very good President but to argue he has not had success in life is stupid. I bet when he gets out of office he will be making ten million a year.haha Triple-down. Back up and reread the job description you are calling racist. Ask around. You MIGHT get it someday, but maybe you just don't want to...or, get angry and quadruple-down.

sappstuf
9/12/2011, 04:07 PM
I have the perfect "green" job for Obama. He could fill hot air balloons with no fossil fuels needed! You will need a telepromter of course...

9/12/2011, 04:21 PM
He could be a CEO of an automotive manufacturing company...wait!...D'Oh, he doesn't need to be in the Private Sector to do that!

badger
9/12/2011, 04:32 PM

You big meanie. I was posting as myself there!

BUT, since you apparently haven't tried vBookie fun yet, I should expect nothing less. :(

:( Why do you hate me and the vBookie? :(

9/12/2011, 04:46 PM
You big meanie. I was posting as myself there!

BUT, since you apparently haven't tried vBookie fun yet, I should expect nothing less. :(

:( Why do you hate me and the vBookie? :('Splain better!(somehow convince me to do what you want)

badger
9/12/2011, 05:46 PM
Why you should vBookie is the same reason why you're a Republican!

1- Reward based on merit, not based on affirmative action. vCash is not distributed evenly across the SF.com board. Rather, those who work hard, do their sports research and predict games correctly based on acquired knowledge are rewarded with more vCash.

2- It is your American right and responsibility. One of the biggest problems in America today is that people who can vote do not vote and in turn, are not aware of the issues surrounding them or who represents them. vBookie is about the freedom of choice, much like voting is. Everyone here starts with the same amount of vCash, 500, but it is up to you to exercise your right to vBet and participate in the vBookie process. In turn, you will become more aware of sporting events around you by seeing them in vBookie.

3- Red is just an appealing color. vBookie has special features on Sooner football, Sooner-related fun and even non-football Sports sports in the middle of football season. Perhaps some commie hippies out there don't think a state should be a red state. I say they are wrong. This is a red state, and it is soooo deeply red that it is crimson. BOOMMMMMERRRRRR!

Caboose
9/12/2011, 07:23 PM
No you are the one who keeps making the racist remarks with your racial stereotypes. In your mind all he can do is fry chicken or clean bed pans. The man is a lawyer and a successful writer. He would have no problem getting a senior or managing partner in a law firm. He could teach or work as lobbiest or any number of high paying jobs. He may not be a very good President but to argue he has not had success in life is stupid. I bet when he gets out of office he will be making ten million a year.

You realize that you are the first person in this thread to make a racist remark using racial stereotypes, right? I mean seriously... don't you?

9/12/2011, 08:04 PM
You realize that you are the first person in this thread to make a racist remark using racial stereotypes, right? I mean seriously... don't you?ddog hasn't responded in a while. Maybe he realized the silliness of his comments?

BTW badger; good presentation on v-betting. Maybe I'll look into it soon.

TitoMorelli
9/12/2011, 08:25 PM
When I saw the reference to fast food chicken restaurants, I was thinking stereotype, too. imo you could have made a wiser choice of words.

9/12/2011, 08:35 PM
When I saw the reference to fast food chicken restaurants, I was thinking stereotype, too. imo you could have made a wiser choice of words.OWNING a CHAIN of restaurants and an INDUSTRIAL WHOLESALE LAUNDRY. I dunno, but that doesn't smack of anything demeaning, or stereotyping in any way. At least not to me. If someone is trying to bend something into a stereotype, like ddog did, or like maybe you were in your mind, then I suppose one could come up with some racist overtones. I was actually alluding to criminal behavior, referencing a popular cable tv series.

Any criticism of the Obear is inevitably going to lead to charges of racism, apparently. That's the MO.

TitoMorelli
9/12/2011, 08:51 PM
I certainly agree with you that the numbers of claims of "racist" these days have become ridiculous, and that the "racist card" is wielded by those who can come up with no rational justification for their opposition to those who disagree openly with our president.

But fried chicken? I doubt even Lyndon LaRouche would be crazy enough to coin that term when criticizing Obama. Using that verbiage is akin to, well, the following, except that you painted it there yourself.

http://rantz72.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bummerbirthmark.jpg

Caboose
9/12/2011, 08:52 PM
When I saw the reference to fast food chicken restaurants, I was thinking stereotype, too. imo you could have made a wiser choice of words.

IMO if a reference to fast food chicken restaurants is immediately associated with a certain race then you are the one with the problem.

TitoMorelli
9/12/2011, 08:57 PM
You know in your heart that I'm right.:smug:

8timechamps
9/12/2011, 08:59 PM
He'd be the ideal weatherman.

You know, he could say anything he wanted, then when his predictions didn't come true, he could show all kinds of data as to why it didn't work out...then make more unrealistic predictions. Kinda like he does now.

9/12/2011, 09:02 PM
I certainly agree with you that the numbers of claims of "racist" these days have become ridiculous, and that the "racist card" is wielded by those who can come up with no rational justification for their opposition to those who disagree openly with our president.

But fried chicken? I doubt even Lyndon LaRouche would be crazy enough to coin that term when criticizing Obama. Using that verbiage is akin to, well, the following, except that you painted it there yourself.

http://rantz72.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bummerbirthmark.jpgLike Caboose said, I don't have a connection in my mind between blacks and chicken. Maybe you do. Maybe email Producer Director Vince Gilligan, and see if he was thinking stereotype when he created Breaking Bad. It never occurred to me that he might be. Also, i made no mention of FRIED chicken, which you conjured up.

TitoMorelli
9/12/2011, 09:33 PM
Well yeah, after all the number of stewed chicken joints across this nation is humongous.

diverdog
9/13/2011, 05:56 AM
You realize that you are the first person in this thread to make a racist remark using racial stereotypes, right? I mean seriously... don't you?

Ah no. Clearly you took my remarks out of context. Clone understood what I was saying.

Curly Bill
9/13/2011, 07:34 AM
I like me some fried chicken and I'm as white as can be, well except for my dazzling tan! :victorious:

What I win?

Caboose
9/13/2011, 07:54 AM
You know in your heart that I'm right.:smug:

No, what I know in my heart is that it was a Democrat/Leftie who made the mental connection between fast food chicken and being black... then attempted to project his racist mindset onto another poster. He then got flustered and inexplicably and unnecessarily used the N word while attempting to make us believe it the evil Republicans, and not himself, who are the real racists. This thread was completely void of racism until a Democrat got involved and created some. Typical.

Caboose
9/13/2011, 07:58 AM
Ah no. Clearly you took my remarks out of context. Clone understood what I was saying.

Yeah right. The only context here is that your racist mind made a connection between fast food chicken and being black.

Turd_Ferguson
9/13/2011, 10:51 AM
Yeah right. The only context here is that your racist mind made a connection between fast food chicken and being black.http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/0/9/8/8/7/9/5/obama-44624462689.jpeg

9/13/2011, 01:30 PM
Ah no. CLEARLY YOU TOOK MY REMARKS OUT OF CONTEXT.dd, that doesn't even make any real sense.Try that race card somewhere else. (I'm confident that won't take long)

9/13/2011, 01:32 PM
No, what I know in my heart is that it was a Democrat/Leftie who made the mental connection between fast food chicken and being black... then attempted to project his racist mindset onto another poster. He then got flustered and inexplicably and unnecessarily used the N word while attempting to make us believe it the evil Republicans, and not himself, who are the real racists. This thread was completely void of racism until a Democrat got involved and created some. Typical.Well said. That oughta be a sticky with this Forum.

diverdog
9/13/2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah right. The only context here is that your racist mind made a connection between fast food chicken and being black.

Oh spare me the false outrage. Your right wing circle jerk got called out and now you are trying to duck for cover. I am not the one posting endless threads degrading the President of the United States.

9/13/2011, 03:20 PM
Oh spare me the false outrage...I am not the one posting endless threads reminding folks just how corrupt, and anti-American the President of the United States is.FIFY,sport.

9/13/2011, 03:36 PM
Obear could be a UNION BOSS, for a Private Sector(wink wink, nudge nudge) union. He can make demands, and is used to forcing things on unwilling victims. He might well do just that, if still in-country in Jan. 2013.

Caboose
9/13/2011, 07:07 PM
Oh spare me the false outrage. Your right wing circle jerk got called out and now you are trying to duck for cover. I am not the one posting endless threads degrading the President of the United States.

When did I claim to be outraged? I think its rather funny. You got caught making racist remarks, and you are now trying to lie your way out of it. Have some dignity man.

diverdog
9/13/2011, 08:32 PM
When did I claim to be outraged? I think its rather funny. You got caught making racist remarks, and you are now trying to lie your way out of it. Have some dignity man.

Whatever dude. Until I stepped in you guys were having a free for all and showing your true colors. Enjoy hiding behind your white sheets.

Caboose
9/14/2011, 07:22 PM
Whatever dude. Until I stepped in you guys were having a free for all and showing your true colors. Enjoy hiding behind your white sheets.

Projeeeeection.

Point out one racist comment in this thread before you stepped in with your racist remarks. Go ahead, dip****, I am waiting.

soonercruiser
9/14/2011, 09:43 PM
Kinda like Joe BiteMe talking about Eastern Indians or Pakistanis running 7-11s, huh?

soonercruiser
9/14/2011, 09:47 PM
Actually, I fully expect Obama to eventually be a political correspondant for Al Jazeera.
He can then continue to tell the world how evil the America is.
:chargrined:

9/15/2011, 01:30 AM
Actually, I fully expect Obama to eventually be a political correspondant for Al Jazeera.
He can then continue to tell the world how evil the America is.
:chargrined:You are in no-man's land, with the category of employment. Is that a govt. job, or a non-prophet, or what?:cower:

SicEmBaylor
9/15/2011, 01:39 AM
The problem isn't his knowledge of the constitution, it is his opinion of it. It is merely an obstacle for him to impose his dangerous and naive Utopian policies against the will of the people.

I agree.

diverdog
9/15/2011, 06:15 AM
Projeeeeection.

Point out one racist comment in this thread before you stepped in with your racist remarks. Go ahead, dip****, I am waiting.

The fact that you don't see it seems to be lost on you.

If you walked into any major American Corporation and said that an African American was fit to only empty bed pans or run a chicken restaurant then I am pretty damn sure you would face discipline at the very least and possibly an EEOC lawsuit or termination at worst.

Caboose
9/15/2011, 08:07 AM
The fact that you don't see it seems to be lost on you.

If you walked into any major American Corporation and said that an African American was fit to only empty bed pans or run a chicken restaurant then I am pretty damn sure you would face discipline at the very least and possibly an EEOC lawsuit or termination at worst.

No one on this entire thread said that. Try again. This time try without lying. You are either exceedingly ignorant about the post you are attempting to reference or you are liar.

Do you want to try it again, or you do you need someone to spell it out for you?