PDA

View Full Version : Exciting opportunity for vBettors on Soonerfans.com!

Penguin
9/9/2011, 11:49 AM
Attention Ladies and Gentlemen of the Sports Book,

My name is Penguin and I am been long time poster. We all enjoy placing vBets on our favorite American football clubs. I have the exciting news for everyone!

My uncle, the Vice President of the vFederal Reserve Board has passed away because of: death by terrorists. My family is completely full of the devastation. However, this may be good time for you and me.

I stand to inherit $ 5.5 million vCash that we receive from insurance policy against: death by terrorists. However, there is a slight problem. The insurance company will not release the vCash until I pay $200,000 vCash processing fee.

This is where you come in, my friends! Please send request for vCash transfer and ask to send all of your vCash to Penguin. When I receive the sum total of $200,000 vCash, I will split up the insurance policy payment evenly among all investors and we will all be vRich!

Please send vCash immediately, because this offer will expire on January 14, 2012. Please hurry! We do not want the opportunity for all the riches to get away!

Thank you,

Penguin

badger
9/9/2011, 11:57 AM
If I could change an existing thread into a vBookie event thread, I totally would :)

But, since I can't, I am putting up a Youngstown State Penguins vEvent in honor of your cleverness. :D

badger
9/9/2011, 12:00 PM
Yes, I actually did that. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?158786-9-10-Just-for-Penguin&p=3336947#post3336947)