PDA

View Full Version : Trappey's Peppers in Vinegar...

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 03:47 PM
▶👆Trappey's Peppers in Vinegar👆◀ (http://raboninco.com/4W9G)

When this thing runs dry, shouldn't I be able to pour vinegar back in it and let it set for a few days?

▶👆Trappey's Peppers in Vinegar👆◀ (http://raboninco.com/4W9G)

NormanPride
9/8/2011, 04:03 PM
Are you just using the vinegar or something? How does it run dry? And yes, I would think so... but I'm not sure.

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 04:05 PM
Are you just using the vinegar or something? How does it run dry? And yes, I would think so... but I'm not sure.Uhm, it runs out when nothing will come out??? I use it on my salad and right now I'm only getting about three to four uses per...

Breadburner
9/8/2011, 04:10 PM
Call them.....

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 04:10 PM
I add more vinegar to my Louisiana Hot Peppers...and a smidge of h2o, to taste. Seems like a waste not to.

C&CDean
9/8/2011, 04:18 PM
You don't eat the peppers?

TUSooner
9/8/2011, 04:21 PM
You don't eat the peppers?

Good for clearing the sinuses and, in excess, for promoting the painful flow of flaming toxic waste from your anus. So I've heard.

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 04:35 PM
You don't eat the peppers?Oh I'll eat the peppers before it's all over with...I just wondered if I could add more white vinegar to it for more pepper juice.

Breadburner
9/8/2011, 04:57 PM
Good for clearing the sinuses and, in excess, for promoting the painful flow of flaming toxic waste from your anus. So I've heard.

STEP.....???

NormanPride
9/8/2011, 05:02 PM
I thought it was just for eating the peppers and the juice was there just to keep them moist. But what do I know!

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 05:26 PM
Oh I'll eat the peppers before it's all over with...I just wondered if I could add more white vinegar to it for more pepper juice.

I use rice vinegar. Just me.

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 05:53 PM
I use rice vinegar. Just me.Have to try that the next time. I already put white in it.

3rdgensooner
9/8/2011, 06:11 PM
I thought it was just for eating the peppers and the juice was there just to keep them moist. But what do I know!Now you're just talking gibberish. I suppose you actually eat the pickled cucumbers in a jar of gherkins too.

Soonerfan88
9/8/2011, 06:37 PM
Now you're just talking gibberish. I suppose you actually eat the pickled cucumbers in a jar of gherkins too.

You're supposed to eat the cucumbers?!?!?!? :hororr:

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 06:46 PM
gherkin is a funny word.

gherkin.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 06:49 PM
Have to try that the next time. I already put white in it.

I was thinking....isn't white vinegar for cleaning windows?

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 07:23 PM
Now you're just talking gibberish. I suppose you actually eat the pickled cucumbers in a jar of gherkins too.Yeah, but I never seen a jar of pickles with a lid that allows you to pour out the juice only...

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2011, 07:45 AM
Pee in it.

KantoSooner
9/9/2011, 08:26 AM
I use rice vinegar. Just me.

Bingo! a little more sweetness than white vinegar. I can get 3-4 'rechargings' from one bottle.

C&CDean
9/9/2011, 09:06 AM
Now you're just talking gibberish. I suppose you actually eat the pickled cucumbers in a jar of gherkins too.

My brother's wife buys giant jars of pickles, and her and my nephew drink the juice and throw the pickles away. At the tailgate last weekend she poured all the juice out of the hamburger pickle slices and drank it. That's effing nasty. I mean if you're cramping up from playing football then OK, but just cause?

Sooner_Tuf
9/9/2011, 11:02 AM
I was thinking....isn't white vinegar for cleaning windows?

I think it can be used for freshening umm...errr...things.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2011, 11:30 AM
In other words, pour it on a vagina and it'll turn into a air freshener.

KantoSooner
9/9/2011, 11:44 AM
PSA: Be absolutely clear, we're talking about using WHITE VINEGAR for personal hygiene. NOT TRAPPEY'S PEPPER SAUCE.

In the interests of public health and avoiding extreme ire from the female portion of society, I wanted to make that crystal clear.

3rdgensooner
9/9/2011, 11:46 AM
PSA: Be absolutely clear, we're talking about using WHITE VINEGAR for personal hygiene. NOT TRAPPEY'S PEPPER SAUCE.

In the interests of public health and avoiding extreme ire from the female portion of society, I wanted to make that crystal clear.Bathing is the best option for hygiene.

And you don't have to try to figure out what to do with the peppers you didn't eat.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2011, 01:21 PM
And you don't have to try to figure out what to do with the peppers you didn't eat.

http://www.made2mentor.com/Images/special_ed.jpg

Put 'em in your butt!

GDC
9/9/2011, 06:13 PM
It's good on poke salad cooked with eggs.

GottaHavePride
9/9/2011, 06:24 PM
You know what's good on a poke salad?

The bitter taste of despair.