PDA

View Full Version : people food>laser pointer>squeaky toy>dog food

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2011, 03:42 PM
According to our dog.

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 03:46 PM
Should be easy to recover teh laser pointer.
At.
Night.

NormanPride
9/8/2011, 03:50 PM
squirrels>people food>cat food>anything paper>butts/crotches>dog food>toys

soonerboomer93
9/8/2011, 04:28 PM
you forgot that

cat **** >>>> all

(i've seen way too many dogs who have a thing for eating cat ****, what is up with that?)

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2011, 04:30 PM
My list is "things of interest"...not necessarily things to eat

Breadburner
9/8/2011, 04:59 PM
you forgot that

cat **** >>>> all

(i've seen way too many dogs who have a thing for eating cat ****, what is up with that?)

Have you tried it......WoW....!!!!!

Lott's Bandana
9/8/2011, 05:27 PM
My list is "things of interest"...not necessarily things to eat

heh.

Well, that changes the focus of the thread, m'thinks.

jumperstop
9/8/2011, 05:36 PM
you forgot that

cat **** >>>> all

My dog used to do that....I don't get it. I just placed the litter boxes to where he couldn't get it.

As for the laser pointer, my dog is OCD about lights of any sorts. Flashlights, lasers, glares, anything that causes light. My old roomate, who's black used to have all his friends over. As you know young black people for some reason don't like to take the stickers off the bills of their ball caps. That would cause a reflection on the ceiling causing my dog to always go ape**** crazy when his friends were over. He would jump all over them trying to get at the light on the ceiling. Same thing with people looking at their cell phones, causes glares on the walls and ceilings and he starts freaking out. I don't even bother using my flashlight anymore, he knows when you pull it out that it's a light maker and he starts going nuts from the beginning. He even attacked the tv while we were playing Wii once because he saw the Wiimote icons moving around the screen. Used to be funny, but very quickly turned to being sad....

yermom
9/8/2011, 07:33 PM
my buddy's dog is like that

he will sit and stare at something that reflects on the ceiling for hours and leave a puddle of drool on the floor. it's like he's hypnotized

BajaOklahoma
9/8/2011, 08:25 PM

Cat poop is much higher in protein that dog food. Even cat poop has more protein than most dog food. And dogs like protein.

My son's dog is crazy about laser lights. She knows where we keep it and get hyper when anyone walks to that part of the room. She will also bite it, trying to turn it on.

Turd_Ferguson
9/8/2011, 08:44 PM
My dog will kill you if you have a laser pointer...

Not really, but she does eat cat ****.