PDA

View Full Version : Baylor

prrriiide
9/7/2011, 09:49 PM
1. Never has been
2. Never will be
3. Got into the BigXII because of a political sugar-daddy
4. SUCKS at football historically
5. Will return to their traditional suckitude when a certain RGIII leaves/graduates
6. Now wants a free ride to the show without having earned it
7. Operated under the assumption that the BigXII gravy-train would never leave the tracks
8. Now is shocked - SHOCKED, I tell ya - that they are being relegated to the non-AQ fate that they deserved before they were legislated into the BigXII to begin with

[sniff...sniff]

Smell that? It smells like p***y.

cherrylimeade
9/7/2011, 09:54 PM
And you, sir, are a fag...:fat:

prrriiide
9/7/2011, 09:57 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/15roc39.gif

Fag?? That's the best you can do? You want Oklahoma to throw your pathetic little university a life preserver, and you bring that weak-azz chit? What are you? 12? Why don't you go take a high dive into the Brazos and leave the football talkin' to the grown ups?

Lott's Bandana
9/7/2011, 10:02 PM
Hey...he/she put a smiley face.

ouwasp
9/7/2011, 11:27 PM
Took my family to the Baylor game in Waco last yr. Had a good time, the folks there were very friendly. May return this yr, we'll see. We need to stay friendly with the bears; OU may need to keep them on the schedule to have a presence in TX.... who woulda thought things would ever come to this?

Seamus
9/8/2011, 01:11 AM
3. Got into the BigXII because of a political sugar-daddy

I thought it was a sugar-momma, Ann Richards, no?

Good post, though, and I don't think you're a fag (NTTAWWT). :smug:

XFollower
9/8/2011, 07:35 AM
Sic'em is gonna be angry...

WE ARE dirtburglars
9/8/2011, 07:41 AM
Pretty ironic how they hold such a strong card now. I dont see this lasting very long though, everything will go as planned soon. This is just a last ditch effort for the little guys, can you blame them? It would be even worse for them if they just sat back and did nothing and allowed themselves to fall into a non-aq conference.