PDA

View Full Version : Stoops on going to see Brother in Stoolwater.

UberSooner
9/6/2011, 04:38 PM
http://newsok.com/article/3601670

"I only go to Stillwater when I have to." Priceless.

jumperstop
9/6/2011, 04:45 PM
I'm surprised he won't be there to watch his brother play. Maybe he will and just felt like throwing in the comment.

cvsooner
9/6/2011, 04:45 PM
I hope that comment doesn't come back to haunt us.

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 04:46 PM
Thought that was hilarious -- in fact this press conference was pretty funny today and has made all the national sports sites.

Think he fired a shot at Texas that they are not in the driver's seat and we are driving the Sooner Schooner west!

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 04:46 PM

Stoops has never hid the fact he doesn't like Stillwater so why is this different?

BoulderSooner79
9/6/2011, 05:51 PM

How could that possibly haunt us? Even if the pokes win, I suspect Stoops still only goes there when he has to - just fact.

Sooner_Tuf
9/6/2011, 06:14 PM
"I only go to Stillwater when I have to." Priceless.

I doubt there is anyone in Oklahoma that hasn't said this. In fact I'll bet there are 20k+ students in Stillwater that said words to this effect right after high school graduation.

C&CDean
9/6/2011, 06:14 PM
Bob and I are a lot alike. The last time I went was when Norman High won the State Championship in 1990-whatever the hell the year was.

tulsaoilerfan
9/6/2011, 08:51 PM
Bob and I are a lot alike. The last time I went was when Norman High won the State Championship in 1990-whatever the hell the year was.

Only been there one time and it was only because my son was playing in a baseball tournament there

bluedogok
9/6/2011, 08:55 PM
I've had a lot of fun in Stillwater over the years, especially in Eskimo Joe's singing Boomer Sooner every so often after Brent "OOPS" Parker dropped the ball right in front of us (we were sitting in the temporary bleachers in that corner). Limbrick really should not have made a comment about that officials mother either.

The Ghost of Mex
9/6/2011, 09:04 PM

West side team won a state title...the hell you say!