PDA

View Full Version : End of OU-Texas Rivalry

soonerz
9/6/2011, 02:19 PM
I don't buy it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/6936844/oklahoma-sooners-bob-stoops-see-future-texas-longhorns-rivalry

EatLeadCommie
9/6/2011, 02:26 PM
He was asked if he thought it would be necessary to play Texas if they ended up in separate conferences and he replied, simply, that he didn't. That article is typical "trying to create news or controversy where there is none."

BoulderSooner79
9/6/2011, 02:39 PM
Stoops rightly pointed out we used to play the huskers every year and we don't. Things change.

I figure there is too much $$$ in the game for it will be given up easily. But even we we stop playing the horns, I believe it is okay for us to continue hating them.

Widescreen
9/6/2011, 02:45 PM
Trotter's headline is very misleading. That's not what he said.

saucysoonergal
9/6/2011, 02:50 PM
He said he was playing cards....you know bluffing.

En_Fuego
9/6/2011, 02:55 PM
Rope a Dope
A tactic of proctecting one's self during combat while an opponent wears himself out, and then unexpectedly kicking a$$.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/bartsimpson4real/mohammed_ali.jpg

BASSooner
9/6/2011, 03:07 PM
Even if this were to happen, I'm perfectly fine with it. In the end, it's all about what is better for OUr university and if stopping the rivalry is one of them, so be it. It will have very little effect on OUr recruiting since north Texas is OU's territory and ut has the south.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/6/2011, 03:15 PM
a. this is simply a card played in this game
b. both schools and the City of Dallas, make too much $$ for either school to really let it go.
c. however...Id be crushed if we didnt have this game every year. Starting that Friday before at about 3 in the afternoon, when my friends start showing up in town...this is bar none my favorite 2 days of ever year. The weather, the fair, the rivalry...greatness. Im really hoping we dont bluff each other into an ugly divorce.

Jacie
9/6/2011, 03:16 PM
And then we can sit around to tell the youngsters how OU and sa*et used to play every year, even when they were in separate conferences, and how cool it was to meet them in Dallas at the Texas State Fair . . . nostalgia will be in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife.

DarrellZero
9/6/2011, 03:40 PM
Stoops and company are sorta bluffing here and sorta not.

They know they can't let Texas use the RRR to blackmail OU into doing whatever they want.

That said, I believe reason will prevail in the end and Texas will come into line, albeit perhaps through some face-saving maneuver that lets them keep part of their precious LHN, at least in name.

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 03:55 PM
PAC 12 has said no to any network like the LHN so if Texas is dumb enough to let that be a stumbling block they deserve to play all TX schools and hardly leave the State of TX. Unlike Beebe, Scott runs the PAC 12 for all the Presidents -- TX gets in line or they will not get invited. Not sure TX can handle that after running this conference last summer when they pulled the rug out from under OU, OSU, and Tech with the big money offer from ESPN for the LHN and thought they could do what they wanted.

Bet David Boren has been simmering over this like A&M except his was done quietly since last year when it was all set to go to PAC 10. Stupid out of TX to take silence for approval of TX move with the LHN. It has been reported several places that Stoops is furious about how the LHN is working.

Have a hunch this is why the Sooner network is still not up and running.

SEC Commissioners meeting tonight and announcement tomorrow on A&M's application to the SEC if it doesn't leak earlier per Texas Ags at http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1908439&forum_id=5

rekamrettuB
9/6/2011, 04:32 PM
I think OU's schedule if it jumped to Pac 12+ w/out Texas would be 1 cupcake, 1 brownie, and Texas.

Personally I think Texas isn't getting what it bargained for with the LHN and the exposure to the West coast would be too much for them to hang on to this network.

SoonerNomad
9/6/2011, 04:34 PM
Coach Stoops and I are the same age. We both turn 51 this month. He, however, appears much more willing to change and progress into the 21st century than I.

I don't like change. I am still irritated that Colorado and Nebraska left the Big 12. I am still irritated that OU and Nebraska don't play every Thanksgiving. I am still irritated that they broke up the Southwest Conference.

Coach Stoop's forward thinking philosophy is both more realistic and more healthy than mine. He will find a way to move on if OU/Texas becomes a thing of the past. I don't believe I will. Ugh!

bmjlr
9/6/2011, 04:36 PM
I don't see OU and * splitting up.

jk the sooner fan
9/6/2011, 04:38 PM
funny, texas has said as much about their rivalry with a&m - that they likely wouldnt play them anymore if they go to the sec....you barely read anything about it

stoops offers an opinion and now its national news

XingTheRubicon
9/6/2011, 04:45 PM
Rope a Dope
A tactic of proctecting one's self during combat while an opponent wears himself out, and then unexpectedly kicking a$$.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/bartsimpson4real/mohammed_ali.jpg

except that's Lewiston, Maine...not Zaire, and that's Sonny Liston, not George Foreman (victim of the rope-a-dope):offended:

yermom
9/6/2011, 04:50 PM
OU loses a LOT if they don't play Texas in Dallas every year.

there is almost no reason for me to keep season tickets if i don't have to worry about getting Texas tickets

silverwheels
9/6/2011, 04:55 PM
Texas also loses a lot if the OU game isn't played anymore, since they apparently won't be playing A&M after the Aggies move to the SEC. No more rivals, less fan interest. I know it was just a question asked by a reporter, but Boren and Castiglione could play hardball and use the RRS to get Texas to ditch the pile of **** that is the LHN and come with us to the Pac-12. Just a thought.

yermom
9/6/2011, 05:09 PM
i'm sure the same is true for Texas

this LHN is going to bury them if they hold on to it for too long

silverwheels
9/6/2011, 05:15 PM
I think if Texas were a bigger brand on the national level, the LHN could have worked. But no one really cares about them outside of this region. And there's not enough programming to make it worth watching, anyway, even for a lot of Texas fans.

sooner KB
9/6/2011, 05:18 PM
Would someone with more knowledge on these kinds of things explain what could possibly keep OU and UT from playing a yearly non-conference game?

If UT could be a yearly non-conference game, wouldn't that work out better for us anyways? If we lose to UT as a Pac-16 member, we are out of a BCS game. We lose to them out of conference, and we are still in the hunt.

LASooner
9/6/2011, 05:20 PM
Coach Stoops and I are the same age. We both turn 51 this month. He, however, appears much more willing to change and progress into the 21st century than I.

Old man fears change.... Film at 11.

:smug: I kid, I kid. The fact that I used the term "film" should tell you I'm kinda getting long in the tooth too.

3rdgensooner
9/6/2011, 05:23 PM
The thread subject brought this picture to mind:

http://i.imgur.com/et11U.jpg

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 05:29 PM
Would someone with more knowledge on these kinds of things explain what could possibly keep OU and UT from playing a yearly non-conference game?

If UT could be a yearly non-conference game, wouldn't that work out better for us anyways? If we lose to UT as a Pac-16 member, we are out of a BCS game. We lose to them out of conference, and we are still in the hunt.

Contracts we have with other schools like Notre Dame, LSU, and Ohio State right now. If we pull out of those contracts, then we could play UT but it could cost us big bucks. The OU/UT has also been diluted with Jones now getting teams into Jerry's World to kick off the season and a second game at the Cotton Bowl. Dallas got greedy like Texas but expect Dallas business people to put pressure on TX to join us in the PAC 12 but not sold that UT will give up their precious LHN.

Sooner_Tuf
9/6/2011, 05:34 PM
funny, texas has said as much about their rivalry with a&m - that they likely wouldnt play them anymore if they go to the sec....you barely read anything about it

stoops offers an opinion and now its national news

Nobody really cares what Texas thinks anymore.

AlboSooner
9/6/2011, 05:44 PM
I think both fanbases would riot, but Texas is in a weak position to call the sooner bluff.

They can't lose their two biggest rivals and join the ACC. People in Texas would hang Deloss by his cajones.

BoulderSooner79
9/6/2011, 05:44 PM
Texas and the whole LHN reminds me of that terrible Indian Jones sequel. I remember there was an evil blonde chick who had fallen into a bottomless crevice with her life hanging on by the grip of 1 of Indy's hands. But instead of letting herself be saved, she couldn't stop reaching for the holy grail with the other hand. Things didn't end well for her.

oklaclarinet
9/6/2011, 05:47 PM
Texas and the whole LHN reminds me of that terrible Indian Jones sequel. I remember there was an evil blonde chick who had fallen into a bottomless crevice with her life hanging on by the grip of 1 of Indy's hands. But instead of letting herself be saved, she couldn't stop reaching for the holy grail with the other hand. Things didn't end well for her.

When you said "terrible" and "Indiana Jones," that wasn't the sequel that came to mind...

BoulderSooner79
9/6/2011, 05:53 PM
When you said "terrible" and "Indiana Jones," that wasn't the sequel that came to mind...

Heh. Yeah, maybe just bad so terrible can be reserved for the one with the monkey brains. The original was the only good movie, IMO.

bluedogok
9/6/2011, 06:22 PM
Stubbornness....and as jk posted about the UT-A&M game, Dodds said during last years conference upheaval that if A&M were to bolt to the SEC that UT would never play A&M again in any sport if they left the Big 12. He has seemed to soften that position in the time since but the statement at the heat of the moment probably says more about his true feelings than the measured statements since. I am pretty sure OU would continue the series as an out of conference game if UT wishes to, if he has the same reaction to OU as he did to A&M last season, I think OU is willing to let it go. I doubt that it's what they want but I think it is another line in the sand to get UT on board to the move to the Big 12 and give up on the failure that the LHN has become in a hurry. If UT is stubborn enough to hold onto the LHN over everything else, the deserve to have everyone of value abandon them. The UT fans that I know just wish they would drop the LHN if it is the cause of all of this...none of them can see it anyway and never had a real big interest in it. they have common sense their leadership seems to be lacking.

GottaHavePride
9/6/2011, 06:42 PM
Heh. Yeah, maybe just bad so terrible can be reserved for the one with the monkey brains. The original was the only good movie, IMO.

Dude, Last Crusade is the best of the three. Waht are you smoking?

sooner KB
9/6/2011, 06:48 PM
Dodds said during last years conference upheaval that if A&M were to bolt to the SEC that UT would never play A&M again in any sport if they left the Big 12. He has seemed to soften that position in the time since but the statement at the heat of the moment probably says more about his true feelings than the measured statements since. I am pretty sure OU would continue the series as an out of conference game if UT wishes to, if he has the same reaction to OU as he did to A&M last season, I think OU is willing to let it go.

But why would UT not want to play OU any more? I assumed that Dodds was bluffing/threatening when he said they would never play A&M again to try to sway them to stay in the Big 12. But what would they actually gain from ending the A&M and/or OU rivalries? There is a lot of money in those games, correct? I always hear about how everything is about money, yet just can't understand why Texas would refuse to play OU for seemingly no reason.

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 06:57 PM
Dude, Last Crusade is the best of the three. Waht are you smoking?

I concur 100% and was trying to figure out what he was talking about!

Texas_Longhorn
9/6/2011, 07:09 PM
But why would UT not want to play OU any more? I assumed that Dodds was bluffing/threatening when he said they would never play A&M again to try to sway them to stay in the Big 12. But what would they actually gain from ending the A&M and/or OU rivalries? There is a lot of money in those games, correct? I always hear about how everything is about money, yet just can't understand why Texas would refuse to play OU for seemingly no reason.I would go postal if we stopped playing ou, but I guess the reason we could stop playing you is because we got mad because you left the conference. Also, to try to hurt your recruiting would be another reason.
I am sick about all this. I'm a '73 graduate of Texas and have only missed 3 Texas-ou games since I matriculated. It is one of the biggest weekends for us.

cvsooner
I concur 100% and was trying to figure out what he was talking about! It's all a matter of taste. I personally prefer the films in their chronological order: Temple, Raiders, Crusade. And we're splitting hairs, they're all very good, terrific films. The most recent, while it has its charms, also has some major problems. But...we're here to talk about football.

fadada1
don't see it happening. UF/FSU have done well holding on to their non-conference rivalry. domers/usc the same. i think clemson/south carolina keep their meeting as well.

too big of a money maker for them to do away with it should we end up in different conferences.

AlboSooner
9/6/2011, 07:34 PM
After last year Deloss got this reputation of being a genius, but how much of it was Deloss himself and how much of it was the university of Texas?

It is evident that Texas is weaker right now than it was last year with Dodds making some absurd and insecure statements. A&M has won this battle imo, even if it means losing the war. A&M has created tremendous headaches for Texas. Texas can't quit both OU and A&M.
If they quit OU they end up with a weaker product, and apase the egos at A&M.

If it keeps The OU game, then it will still be weaker if it's not in the same conference than OU.

The Gambino family (Texas) may take a shot, but the Corleone family will win the war.

picasso
9/6/2011, 08:10 PM
Stoops rightly pointed out we used to play the huskers every year and we don't. Things change.

I figure there is too much $$$ in the game for it will be given up easily. But even we we stop playing the horns, I believe it is okay for us to continue hating them.
We don't recruit players in Nebraska. Bit of a difference.

bluedogok
9/6/2011, 08:28 PM
But why would UT not want to play OU any more? I assumed that Dodds was bluffing/threatening when he said they would never play A&M again to try to sway them to stay in the Big 12. But what would they actually gain from ending the A&M and/or OU rivalries? There is a lot of money in those games, correct? I always hear about how everything is about money, yet just can't understand why Texas would refuse to play OU for seemingly no reason.
I agree that it would be ridiculous for them to end it, especially on a purely "emotional issue" for them when all the while they are trying to claim that is why A&M is leaving. I don't think A&M leaving is purely emotional based, I think it has been calculated, especially with a year to think it over. I think ultimately cooler heads would prevail and the game would remain. Logic hasn't exactly been active much in regards to the LHN.

If UT doesn't go to the Pac in order to maintain the LHN, they are just being stubborn about keeping that boat anchor around their neck. ESPN has their own ulterior motives to keep UT in the contract even though it has to be bleeding cash at the moment and looks like it could be for quite awhile. The ironic thing would be if UT doesn't head to the Pac and makes the existing Big 12 into the SWC v2.0 and ESPN accepts the failure of the LHN and makes it into a conference network (with revenue sharing) or terminates it entirely. Then UT would be left in a conference no one cares about, that no one outside Texas watches just like the old days. I also think if the SWC v2.0 were to happen the other BCS members might pull AQ status, not sure how all that goes down but if all the other conferences feel it is really UT and the children, it could happen, especially with so many disgruntled ex-associates of UT in other conferences.

All of this is nothing more than speculation and "what ifs", it will be interesting to see what comes of all of it.

hawaii 5-0
9/6/2011, 08:30 PM
This is one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" things.

5-0

SoonerinSouthlake
9/6/2011, 08:33 PM

they do WANT to. But its a scare tactic by Deloss to try to keep OU from using the leverage we have at this point. WE have leverage in that whorn wants the B12 to stay together so that they can maintain all the power they have enjoyed, but our bolting to PAC craters the B12/perfect whorn world. This would be Dodds attempt, like he did with TAMU, to try to regain leverage by making us think he won't play us.

Now I have no idea if Dodds has ever said that he wont play us...I think that hurts them as much as us. But I do think Stoops, in concert with Boren is preemptively saying "dont even go there Deloss"

bluedogok
9/6/2011, 08:45 PM

there is almost no reason for me to keep season tickets if i don't have to worry about getting Texas tickets
Most people that I know who are higher level donors at both schools do so to ensure they get OU-Texas tickets every year and never fall into the "ticket lottery" category. Most have said that if it weren't for that game their donations would probably be much less. I am sure the administrations at both schools know this all to well and would continue the game just to maintain that revenue stream.

It would not surprise me for Dodds to stay true to his word about A&M but ultimately I think Powers and others keep the A&M game going to keep legislators off their backs....not because they like each other.

AlboSooner
9/6/2011, 08:48 PM
Chip Brown told Al eschback today that it was Rick Perry who started the A&M move to the SEC. The previous board of regents was fine with LHN, but Perry and his new board of regents wanted out. So, this new blood of disgruntled hot-heads overtook the older cooler heads and made the decision to move, catching Texas by surprise. I have yet to see this great power of the Texas legislature do diddly squat.

Rick Perry sucks.

bluedogok
9/6/2011, 08:52 PM
**** Brown is a UT shill, he is slightly more credible than any anonymous writer on Bleacher Report.

I still think A&M waited until this season to make the move is because the legislature is out of session until 2013 and they know Perry isn't going to call a special session to get in the way. They knew last year they were going to go, they just had to get all the in-state political ducks in a row before they pulled the trigger.

....but yeah, Perry sucks.

trwxxa
9/6/2011, 09:04 PM
I agree that Chip Brown's writing deserves to be on the bottom of a bird cage.

I really think ESPN & UT kept pushing the boundaries with LHN and A&M finally got fed up. It went from showing one football game (OOC) to showing two, including one conference game. There was no mention of high school games and then they were going to show them, etc....

I do think the game in Dallas remains. Too much to lose financially on both sides.

SoonerMom2
9/6/2011, 09:04 PM
Chip Brown is an idiot. A&M wanted out last summer but didn't leave in the end because the legislature was going to be in session. I don't blame A&M for leaving or anyone else after the way the Longhorn Network has gone down. TX is too arrogant and have been for years. There is only one group to blame and it is NOT Governor Perry or the A&M Board of Regents -- it is UT with ESPN who gave them a boatload of money so they wouldn't have to renotiate the PAC 10 contract. But then Brown would never admit TX caused this whole mess! Look how UT wanted the rules changed when we tied with them and Tech for the Big 12 since they beat us in head to head but refused to acknowledge Tech was even involved. It is UT all the way -- they blew up the Southwest Conference with AR leaving and now doing the same to the Big 12!

prrriiide
9/6/2011, 09:17 PM
My feeling is this:

I have enjoyed the rivalry as much as anyone. Hell, I met my wife on OU/tx weekend, and we celebrate that as an anniversary date every year. I'd hate for it to end, and if it does it will only be fuel on the fire of my hatred for all things Longwhorn. BUT - after texass has shown the world the depth of self-importance, arrogance and pompousness that they have shown us for over 100 years, I don't care if the Cotton Bowl never sees another down of the OU/tx game. I am sick and tired of those egotistical bastards waving their privates in the faces of the rest of the conference in general and OU in particular.

If the 40 acres were turned into a black smoking crater, I wouldn't shed a tear. In fact, I would be chuckling to myself for weeks.

And if OU does leave them in the dust to slog along as an independent, I can guarantee you that they will have trouble landing marquee games. The rest of the nation has noticed their presumptuousness in their dealings with the BigXII and its member institutions, and are not likely to accede to their demands anymore. Pride goeth before the fall. For all of the crowing about what a great academic institution that rat-infested sewer is, they certainly forgot to teach that simple truth.

MichiganSooner
9/6/2011, 09:24 PM

I will buy your tickets. Never been to a red river game. Just want to go to see the Sooners in Norman.

yermom
9/6/2011, 09:49 PM
you are missing out then...

and if you want to see them in Norman, show up at the next game. if you can't find tickets for half of face value or less walking around the stadium, i'd be very surprised. even more so for Ball St.

trwxxa
9/6/2011, 10:03 PM
I agree that Chip Brown's writing deserves to be on the bottom of a bird cage.

I really think ESPN & UT kept pushing the boundaries with LHN and A&M finally got fed up. It went from showing one football game (OOC) to showing two, including one conference game. There was no mention of high school games and then they were going to show them, etc....

I do think the game in Dallas remains. Too much to lose financially on both sides.

Ya know, Boren's attitude sure changed after he and the Mizzou president went to visit Loftin to make a last ditch effort to change his mind and ultimately give him the paperwork. Its almost like Loftin let them in on a secret that Boren was able to verify. The game will remain, but Texas will have to come with hat in hand. Maybe OU gets the seats between the 35-50 on both sides now.

Jdog
9/6/2011, 10:35 PM
LHN hasn't signed as many cable companies as expected. The Star Telegram had a story yesterday about how about how LHN might be willing to become a regional network for Texas, Texas Tech, maybe OU and OSU. Apparently the PAC plan is to form one conference network and 4 to 8 regional networks.

Herr Scholz
9/6/2011, 10:45 PM
Texas won't come hat in hand. The PAC is salivating over OU and UT. The LHN is obviously in flux and can be reworked with ESPN.

Football Jim
9/7/2011, 12:16 AM
I hate to see this mess. I miss the old Big 8 and I hope that the Big 12 can be salvaged with the remaining 9 members. I doubt that it can be saved at this point.
I like tradition. The OU/* game is what NCAA football is all about.
All this reminds me of Obummer's "hope and change" lunacy.
OU, OSU, KState, KU, Iowa State and Mizzou have been family for generations. I see a very bad divorce and we will all be sorry sooner than later.

SoonerMom2
9/7/2011, 12:39 AM
The Big 12 shouldn't have hired Beebe who was nothing more than a shill for UT. ESPN is a culprit in this as well by giving UT such a lucrative contract. No school should have had a network separate from the rest -- it destroyed the Big 12 and UT can take the blame for destroying another conference.

LASooner
9/7/2011, 01:20 AM
I eagerly await Texas' new yearly rivalry with the Rice Owls and Houston Cougars, maybe they can play those games at the fair.

But something tells me in the end the Texas State Fair and Dallas will throw some political pressure at Texas to keep the matchup we have, like we did before 1996.

Lawton4Life
9/7/2011, 08:39 AM
Why do people act like we've been in the same league as Texas since 1895? We've only be together since 1996.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/7/2011, 08:43 AM
Texas won't come hat in hand. The PAC is salivating over OU and UT. The LHN is obviously in flux and can be reworked with ESPN.

Have you seen UT willing to rework that deal in a way that doesnt give them more marbles than the rest of the kids? Not a smart-ace question...Im actually curious.

Sooner Cal
9/7/2011, 08:57 AM
Texas hasn't earned the right to play us every year. Even John Blake beat them. I enjoy kicking their butts, but I don't have to have that experience. I don't think we'll lose any recruiting ground either. They get most of the 5 stars in Texas, but we get most of the 3 and 4 stars who turn out better anyway. I'm with Bob on this one.

Let's face it, we own the Big XII south and it's time to move on for another challenge. Texas is the loser, not us.

saucysoonergal
9/7/2011, 08:59 AM
I hate to see this mess. I miss the old Big 8 and I hope that the Big 12 can be salvaged with the remaining 9 members. I doubt that it can be saved at this point.
I like tradition. The OU/* game is what NCAA football is all about.
All this reminds me of Obummer's "hope and change" lunacy.
OU, OSU, KState, KU, Iowa State and Mizzou have been family for generations. I see a very bad divorce and we will all be sorry sooner than later.

Are your really this obtuse? This is just posturing between OU and *. Stoops himself he was playing cards, bluffing, get it?

SoonerinSouthlake
9/7/2011, 09:02 AM
The Big 12 shouldn't have hired Beebe who was nothing more than a shill for UT. .

Seems like there is always people who rip the leader or guy in the spotlight. I usually defend the guy on top because people in the peanut gallery, like me, dont know enough of what went on behind the scenes to really make a comment...it just makes them feel good to call the guy on top an idiot.

However...every day that this goes on, I realize how helpless Beebe is. The only thing he can do is try to be a mediator between the schools and a pretty bad one at that

R@bidred
9/7/2011, 09:36 AM
I wondered at the time why Stoops made the comment about not playing UT if we left the Big 12 and they didn't. He has been such a company man up to this point in his responses. I think now that he had the blessing of those above him to do that. However I don't think his remarks were meant for UT and it's boosters as much as it was a message to Bristol, CT. ESPN has to have teams like OU to play UT and be broadcast by LHN to be successful. If UT can't get games like this on the schedule on a yearly basis, it's not worth the money they are handing out to UT for East Texas State type games being the predominate games seen on LHN. Money as always will determine the out come of this saga. Stoops knew exactly what he was doing when he said that.

delhalew
9/7/2011, 10:03 AM
Exactly. Stoops knows how to bargain as well as anyone.

SoonerMom2
9/7/2011, 10:27 AM
Beebe should have known better than to give into TX all the time at the expense of the other schools. He should have told all of them this is share and share alike and if you don't like it, there is the door. He didn't do that as he placated TX more and more on the Longhorn network signing off on them televising high school teams where they had recruits. Beebe is going down as the worst head of a conference ever. Patching this conference together with UT getting the big bucks from ESPN was the end for the Big 12. Beebe didn't have a backbone and was looking for any way to save his job so he latched on to Dodds and figured keeping UT on top at the expense of other schools was the way to go. Bad move!

MountainOkie
9/7/2011, 10:29 AM
^^^^This!