PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to osu for it's milestone win

stoopified
9/5/2011, 07:43 AM
They are finally BACK to .5000 all-time at 522-522-48.I'm sure rings will be fashioned and t-shirts made for this great accomplishment which many Poke fans did not truly believe would ever occur.

fadada1
9/5/2011, 07:49 AM
weeks of livestock molestation to follow....

CBUS_SOONER
9/5/2011, 07:49 AM
lmfao

ruf/nekdad
9/5/2011, 08:26 AM
Now that's funny stuff right there......

Sooner_Tuf
9/5/2011, 10:45 AM
There ought to be a ring for that.

stoopified
9/5/2011, 12:29 PM
This is exactly why I want OU to be in a different conference than OsU. If they truly are a TEAM ON THE RISE,why can't they find their own way to a conference? Let the deluded Orange Rabble sink or swim on their own merits.Looking at their record would tell you that ain't gonna carry them far.

badger
9/5/2011, 12:33 PM
And a Stoops will bring them back down to losing :D

Care to vWager?

Link (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?158480-9-8-Pokes-host-Mike-Stoops-Arizona-Cats)

In case you are wondering about the silly options, they are 100 percent true.

1- Old Man Weeden threw three picks, two that were returned for pick-six action. One of those was a Top Ten highlight on Sportscenter for the weekend. Lol.

2- Blackmon had ZERO touchdown catches for the first time in 12 games. We need to send one of our D-men to get Broyles his trophy back.

3- OSU had exactly 666 yards of offense. I don't think I could make better sh!t up then what OSU dished out this Saturday!

4- OSU allowed U-La-La to score 34 points.

5- OSU only had 55k in attendance. Despite all of their uncharacteristic winning. Despite it being a home opener. Despite it not being televised in most of Oklahoma. Despite a lot of things. Expect even lower attendance for a Thursday night game. ROFL.

OSU has to be the only one to look weak in a blowout victory. Pistols firing! (blanks)

VA Sooner
9/5/2011, 01:12 PM
Old Man Weeden... a bit rusty after the off-season. Send Nelson to get the trophy back... he seemed to be the fastest one through the line with the Hammer and Alexander occupying many on the sides.

picasso
9/5/2011, 02:15 PM
And a Stoops will bring them back down to losing :D

Care to vWager?

Link (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?158480-9-8-Pokes-host-Mike-Stoops-Arizona-Cats)

In case you are wondering about the silly options, they are 100 percent true.

1- Old Man Weeden threw three picks, two that were returned for pick-six action. One of those was a Top Ten highlight on Sportscenter for the weekend. Lol.

2- Blackmon had ZERO touchdown catches for the first time in 12 games. We need to send one of our D-men to get Broyles his trophy back.

3- OSU had exactly 666 yards of offense. I don't think I could make better sh!t up then what OSU dished out this Saturday!

4- OSU allowed U-La-La to score 34 points.

5- OSU only had 55k in attendance. Despite all of their uncharacteristic winning. Despite it being a home opener. Despite it not being televised in most of Oklahoma. Despite a lot of things. Expect even lower attendance for a Thursday night game. ROFL.

OSU has to be the only one to look weak in a blowout victory. Pistols firing! (blanks)
The Pokes will tear Arizona a new @hole. Just sayin.

badger
9/5/2011, 02:32 PM
I really hope so, kickasso, but Arizona didn't look particularly strong against their opening creampuff.

picasso
9/5/2011, 02:53 PM
I really hope so, kickasso, but Arizona didn't look particularly strong against their opening creampuff.
Yeah, that's why um I said the Pokes would rip them a new one. I'd rather see the opposite but it's not happening.

badger
9/5/2011, 02:56 PM
I misread ya. n/m

SicEmBaylor
9/5/2011, 03:45 PM
Didn't Weeden throw two picks against LaLa? Christo.

I did see the new gray uniforms which look okay, but the problem is gray isn't one of their colors.

badger
9/5/2011, 03:50 PM
Not just two picks. He threw two pick-6's. If you are unfamiliar with the term, it is when a quarterback throws an interception that gets returned for a touchdown, or six points. Pick, then six points. Pick-six :D

(saying that for others' benefits, not necessarily yours)

He threw THREE interceptions.

The problem with the gray uniforms was that they they had emphasize-the-sweat spots. Eww.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/1502222/lead620.jpg

Almost looks like icky pit stains and sleepy drool with the spots under the arms and front-center. :eek:

Landthief 1972
9/5/2011, 04:32 PM
The gray jerseys made them look like a team of has-been guys playing in a pickup league wearing gray athletic t-shirts.

champions77
9/5/2011, 07:59 PM

I did see the new gray uniforms which look okay, but the problem is gray isn't one of their colors.

And they go nuts in Stoolwater promoting "Live Orange" and then for their season opener, only the numbers on their unis were orange. Seemed like they were trying to avoid orange instead of "livin" it.

Of their 48 uniform combinations, they probably picked the worst one.

SoonerDood
9/5/2011, 08:09 PM
And they go nuts in Stoolwater promoting "Live Orange" and then for their season opener, only the numbers on their unis were orange. Seemed like they were trying to avoid orange instead of "livin" it.

Of their 48 uniform combinations, they probably picked the worst one.

A few years ago against Texas they promoted a "black out" then the team wore orange. For Senior Day they promoted orange and the team wore all black. They just can't get the right message across.

fadada1
9/5/2011, 08:24 PM

I did see the new gray uniforms which look gay, and gay is one of their colors.
true dat, brother.

:smug: