CBUS_SOONER
9/4/2011, 06:29 PM
who u got

silverwheels
9/4/2011, 06:33 PM
A&M by 3 scores.

VA Sooner
9/4/2011, 06:34 PM
A&M but divided on who to root for. Would rather see SMU win but hard not to go for conference (what's left of it) for strength of schedule/wins for a BCS game.

CBUS_SOONER
9/4/2011, 06:35 PM
SMU getting 18 on my ticket... I took it... I hit on Baylor, lsu, usf, and utah st. I need SMU and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

virginiasooner
9/4/2011, 06:53 PM
Ponies, because after 30 years I'm still hot for Craig James. And I'm in perpetual pissed off mode because of the Aggies tearing apart the Big 12. I may be over it by the time OU breaks the Aggies into a bunch of teeny-tiny pieces on November 5 (I'll be there), but I'll never cheer for them again.

rock on sooner
9/4/2011, 07:08 PM
SMU, just because aTM decided to go, certainly not because of tool james...

BajaOklahoma
9/4/2011, 07:22 PM
I don't hate the Collie Aggies. I don't think this will work out well for them, but that is their problem. The collapse of the Big 12 rests at the feet the Horns, no matter how they try to spin it.
OTOH, I hate SMU. Craig James is the poster boy for what is wrong with SMU.

LVSOONER15
9/4/2011, 07:29 PM
SMU, because they got us last year. Still a bitter taste.

Rogue
9/4/2011, 07:41 PM
aTm -8 first half and -15.5 game.
I like Tannehill. Kid's a gamer.

Rogue
9/4/2011, 07:42 PM
CBUS, did you have to buy points to get that line?

Sooner_Tuf
9/4/2011, 07:45 PM
I don't really care but I would be fine with A&M losing. It's hard to believe SMU has the players to hang for four quarters. I don't think A&M is that much better but dumb mistakes and inexperience will probably do SMU in.

instigator
9/4/2011, 07:46 PM
I still haven't seen aTm do anything that SMU didn't hand them on a platter. SMU is easily moving the ball here.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2011, 07:51 PM
A&M but divided on who to root for. Would rather see SMU win but hard not to go for conference (what's left of it) for strength of schedule/wins for a BCS game.Eff 'em both mofos. They are sitting smackdab in the middle of prime OU recruiting territory, and are blights on the map.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2011, 07:55 PM
I don't hate the Collie Aggies. I don't think this will work out well for them, but that is their problem. The collapse of the Big 12 rests at the feet the Horns, no matter how they try to spin it.
OTOH, I hate SMU. Craig James is the poster boy for what is wrong with SMU.IMHO, The mizzou Tigers started all the defections, when they made it known a couple or 3 yrs ago that they wanted to defect to the Big 10. Of course, the Big 10 turned them down, but it inspired the bugeaters to gripe about the cows, and bolt the conference. That's the way i remember/see it.

CBUS_SOONER
9/4/2011, 09:19 PM
you should blame espn and texass for that

CBUS_SOONER
9/4/2011, 09:19 PM
not sure what that(buying points) means. It looks like im in trouble though... I had to open my mouth

SicEmBaylor
9/4/2011, 09:24 PM
My head told me Aggie would win, but my heart will never allow the rest of me to bet on them. I put some vCash down on SMU. I'm going to lose, but I'll never ever regret betting against Aggie.

Aggie delenda est.
'l

badger
9/4/2011, 09:30 PM
It's OK. A lot of people lost vCash on this event. And with A&M's win, the Big 12 was completely undefeated this opening week. I can't think of any other major conference (or any conference for that matter) that can say that.

Big Ten's Indiana lost (sorry KW). Pac 12's Oregon State lost (to Sac State, lol). SEC's Ole Miss lost (at home, more lol).

GottaHavePride
9/4/2011, 09:43 PM
My head told me Aggie would win, but my heart will never allow the rest of me to bet on them. I put some vCash down on SMU. I'm going to lose, but I'll never ever regret betting against Aggie.

Aggie delenda est.
'l

AGGIES EUNT DOMUS!