PDA

View Full Version : So...... Brandon Weeden threw two pick sixes against my graduate school!

agoo758
9/4/2011, 12:22 AM
Am I that good? Or is Weeden just that bad? :tongue:

sooner59
9/4/2011, 12:28 AM
I'm not sure what excites me more...the fact that they gave up 27 or that 2 TDs were on Weeden.

Sooner_Tuf
9/4/2011, 12:38 AM
I thought they gave up 34?

Flagstaffsooner
9/4/2011, 03:24 AM
I thought they gave up 34?No he's only 33.:fat:

King Crimson
9/4/2011, 05:01 AM
i always liked Bill Young as a DC. but maybe something congenital about not playing defense up there the sheep can tell us?

GameWarden
9/4/2011, 07:21 AM
He's like a coach on the field. Sometimes coaches throw picks!!!

cleller
9/4/2011, 07:36 AM
Cataracts. Can't see at night.

LVSOONER15
9/4/2011, 09:32 AM
They are really overhyped and so are those horrible jerseys.

badger
9/4/2011, 10:00 AM
There are probably a lot of weeping and nashing of teeth among Poke fans, because the pick 6's means that OSU did not cover the spread. Some vCash was lost here on their behalf as well. I just settled the Big 12 and traitor events... a LOT of losing vBets.

lexsooner
9/4/2011, 01:18 PM
I bet there is lots of concern by the Aggie booster(s) who paid off Weedon and Blackmon to stay around for their final year.

Sooner_Tuf
9/4/2011, 02:14 PM
Thirty four points is a lot to give up to a team that went 3-9 last year in a horrible conference. La La is about as terrible a team as there is. I think they have been playing for over one hundred years. They have been Div 1 since there has been Div 1 and they have played in the post season twice. The last time being in 1970. They are absolutely terrible.

The new and improved Bill Young Defense didn't look any different to me. I suppose a bit of it was rust. Under that rust I suspect is more rust. I didn't see the whole game. Even if I had had the time to watch it I couldn't stand those jerseys.

The pokes just kinda looked like the pokes to me. I wasn't impressed with anyone on their team other than Randle. He ran well yesterday. Their O-line looked pretty good as has been the case in the past for them.

Weeden wasn't particularly impressive (three picks). Blackmon made some nice catches but never found the end zone. OSU isn't a bad team but they have a laundry list of things to clean up and they don't exactly have a history of doing so. They don't have eight home games this year and they didn't look great yesterday to me. I suspect they will lose three or four games this year.

VA Sooner
9/4/2011, 03:04 PM
I like the fact that OSU gave up 34 points to a weak team.

Offenses are slow to start... but defenses???? Like Auburn's vaunted defense? :biggrin::biggrin:

CrimsonRez
9/4/2011, 06:09 PM
Ya...that jersey combo was whack....that being said...so is their defense

CowboyMRW
9/4/2011, 11:15 PM
The starting defense wasn't the problem. They played well, only giving up 6 points. 14 came from whatever it was that Weeden was doing, and the other 14 was on 2nd and 3rd teamers on defense in the 4th. I think Brandon will have it all cleaned up though soon, especially by September 24th