PDA

View Full Version : I love watching the ducks lose!

landrun
9/3/2011, 11:11 PM
I hate this team. - every since the day we go took by the pac 10 officials.
I'm glad they lost .. and lost bad.

I can't believe we want to join a conference that has officials so willing to job a team. I hate the PAC 10/12. :mad:

goingoneight
9/3/2011, 11:38 PM
You know what we Sooners like better than seeing Oregon lose?

Seeing LSU lose. :/

silverwheels
9/3/2011, 11:55 PM
So you hate Oregon because of something the refs did, and then you don't want to join a conference where the refs have a better chance of backing your team than the opponent? Okay.

sooner59
9/4/2011, 12:00 AM
I hated Oregon before the debacle. I hate them more since then for their stupid *** uniforms. I love that LSU won because Oregon had the easier route to the MNC and lost. LSU still has to go through the SEC, and I expect at least one loss. Its just the best thing to happen.

Curly Bill
9/4/2011, 12:06 AM
I hate LSU pretty strongly, but I'm so glad they beat Oregon. I hate that flavor of the month crap from up there. That and they're a buncha cheating mo-fos.

ouduckhunter
9/4/2011, 12:19 AM
I hated Oregon before the debacle. I hate them more since then for their stupid *** uniforms. I love that LSU won because Oregon had the easier route to the MNC and lost. LSU still has to go through the SEC, and I expect at least one loss. Its just the best thing to happen.

Ditto! Hate em both for various reasons, but especially hate the obnoxious quacks!!

Phil
9/4/2011, 01:06 AM

Especially when the national championship game is in New Orleans.

BoulderSooner79
9/4/2011, 01:28 AM
Especially when the national championship game is in New Orleans.

Exactly. LSU got the biggest jump start of any team in the country today.

EatLeadCommie
9/4/2011, 02:25 AM
LSU beating Oregon tonight the way they did means that they will likely need at least 2 losses to stay out of the NC game, which once again is conveniently in New Orleans.

I hate LSU more than any team in the country now.

LASooner
9/4/2011, 02:30 AM
I'll be curious to see how they do at WVU, seems like a game they could overlook and Dana Holgorsen can do a lot with an offense.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/4/2011, 02:40 AM
No Sooner fan in his right mind can like either one of those disgusting teams, but almost certainly a team from the SEC SEC SEC will be in the NC game. I didn't want Oregon to be the other one, and their schedule after this Tigerbaits game isn't all that challenging. So, i'm glad the Quackers lost.

EatLeadCommie
9/4/2011, 03:29 AM
Les Miles sold his soul to the devil.

swardboy
9/4/2011, 05:38 AM
He is the debbil....Let 'er rip!

cleller
9/4/2011, 07:31 AM
Oregon is what OSU would be like if their sugar-daddy cash pimp were younger and knew something about sports. (and they could win more)

winout
9/4/2011, 12:00 PM
So you hate Oregon because of something the refs did, and then you don't want to join a conference where the refs have a better chance of backing your team than the opponent? Okay.

Ducks could have forfeited. No doubt Stoops would do that in the same situation having been shown the replay. The game was over: we recovered the onside kick, take a knee.

badger
9/4/2011, 12:14 PM
That is one of those games where no matter who loses, America wins.

As for LSU, they are going to slip up in the SEC because of who's in charge. LSU fans deserve Lester's big mouth. LOVE it everytime he sounds or looks like one of their stereotypical fans. Someday, instead of eating grass, he should just reach behind him and stick a corn dog in his mouth, yellow mustard dripping down his coach's polo :D

Jacie
9/4/2011, 12:17 PM
I don't give the ducks a pass for the bad onside kick call, when the replay official who was an Oregon homer backed it up. I hate to suggest conspiracy but we are talking about a football team bankrolled by a corporation wanting to put their logo on a winner and officials on the field awarding possession of the ball based on the home team players jumping up and down while ignoring the player who actually recovered it. I expect Plan B would have been to flag OU for being offside to get a redo. After the dust settled, the officials in question got all of a one-game suspension. I hope Oklahoma never plays another game in the state of Oregon.

BoulderSooner79
9/4/2011, 12:20 PM
Ducks could have forfeited. No doubt Stoops would do that in the same situation having been shown the replay. The game was over: we recovered the onside kick, take a knee.

You couldn't be more wrong. When the refs blow it, you keep playing the game and that's exactly what OU and Stoops would have done.

BoulderSooner79
9/4/2011, 12:23 PM
You do realize Nike supplies OU's uniforms too? Stoops even gave Nike a call out in that ESPN series.

PDXsooner
9/4/2011, 12:35 PM

Amen. Game was over, we take a knee. It's still a win in my book.

LSUdeek
9/4/2011, 12:39 PM
Here's hoping for LSU-OU in the Dome. Les Miles v. Bob Stoops. Couldn't imagine anything better.

BudSooner
9/4/2011, 01:10 PM
I can, Nebraska/OU in the MNC....the way it should be.

Sooner_Tuf
9/4/2011, 01:26 PM
Here's hoping for LSU-OU in the Dome. Les Miles v. Bob Stoops. Couldn't imagine anything better.

Is it embarrassing to see your fans treat visiting fans the way they do? Personally I would be OK with Katrina II, III, IV, and V wiping south Louisiana into the Gulf where it belongs.

If OU Fans turned into a bunch of lowlifes I would support another program, that's just me though.

LSUdeek
9/4/2011, 02:14 PM
Is it embarrassing to see your fans treat visiting fans the way they do? .

There's anecdotal evidence to support this at best, and nobody talks about stuff like this on your board anymore. You and I have been around here long enough to know that.

Personally I would be OK with Katrina II, III, IV, and V wiping south Louisiana into the Gulf where it belongs.

Clearly you are a piece of ****.

Sooner_Tuf
9/4/2011, 02:38 PM
There's anecdotal evidence to support this at best, and nobody talks about stuff like this on your board anymore. You and I have been around here long enough to know that.

Antecdotal evidence? Haha it's the biggest freaking lowlife convention in the nation. If you don't talk about it it doesn't happen? Yeah OK.

Clearly you are a piece of ****.

Clearly, everyone that visits is a piece of ****. That's exactly how they are treated. Clearly.

South Louisiana is the biggest teat there is on America. Billions of dollars sunk into an area that doesn't even try to help itself with the free money. One can't even make up stuff that happens day in and day out down there.

I have spent more than a little bit of time in South Louisiana and I am as charitable as anyone I know. But the time comes for every toilet to be flushed. It's past time there.

SoonerMarkVA
9/4/2011, 03:03 PM
Can't agree. I want assurance that LSU isn't playing for another NC in NO. Oregon could have delivered that with everything but the gift wrap if they'd won. I'd rather play anyone in the country than LSU for the championship this year.

LVSOONER15
9/4/2011, 03:06 PM
I love to see the ducks lose and hate to see lsu win.

GottaHavePride
9/4/2011, 03:13 PM
I don't mind the ducks themselves. I hate those effing refs, though. I can't fault UO for wearing that goofy stuff - your biggest donor says "here, my company made these special for you guys" what are you going to say? "Gee, those are kind of ugly"? That's a good way to lose a whole lot of money for the University.

I've known some great people from Louisiana. However, I'd rather see LSU lose that game. Can't stand freakin' Les Miles, and I don't want them in the NC in their backyard.

cantwait48
9/4/2011, 03:54 PM
I just get sick of seeing their uniforms change into something even more ugly every time they play. I also had a hard time watching boise, ga due to ugly uniforms. osu had some dumb looking jerseys on as well last night. I thank Stoops for not dressing our players in dumb uniforms like that.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/4/2011, 04:30 PM

this x 10
most obnoxious fan base in the history of ever. Add alcohol multiply x 10 again. Win a big game multiply x 10 again. Win another HOME field national championship after a day on bourbon street....oh sweet mother.