PDA

View Full Version : BCS National Championship Tickets

Neath a Western Sky
9/3/2011, 12:17 PM
When or are they available? If they are, what are the best ways to secure them?

yermom
9/3/2011, 01:52 PM
i bought them directly from the Orange Bowl for the 2004 season after getting on the waiting list in March or so, i think.

i would think it's already the secondary market at this point, unless you are a donor for one of the participating schools.

yermom
9/3/2011, 01:58 PM
ok, after looking around on the Sugar Bowl site, you can pay to reserve seats in case your team gets there:

http://teamreservation.allstatesugarbowl.org/content/home

How Does This Work?
The Team Ticket Reservation marketplace broadens access to the 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game tickets by giving fans the ability to purchase a Reservation that guarantees the opportunity to purchase a face value ticket to the 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game if their team qualifies. Each Team Ticket Reservation purchased (maximum Ten (10) per team, per household) guarantees the purchaser the right and obligation to buy one (1) ticket at face value for the 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game if the team qualifies. Face value cost is a separate charge over and above the price you pay for your Team Ticket Reservation.
Please keep in mind that if your team fails to qualify for the 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game your Team Ticket Reservations will expire and no refunds will be given for purchased Team Ticket Reservations, and tickets will not be provided. However, up until the market closes you can trade your Reservations in your teams' marketplace. Be sure to check the marketplace as the season progresses as bids to buy may be posted at anytime.

yeah, i think i'll pass

Neath a Western Sky
9/5/2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks yermom for looking that up! Going there to check it out.

mojorisen2014
9/5/2011, 09:38 PM
you couldnt give them to me. sugar bowl=skanky lsu fans.