PDA

View Full Version : Dang, it is so quiet in here today

saucysoonergal
9/2/2011, 10:10 AM
Its almost as if there was a football game tomorrow or something!?!

Mississippi Sooner
9/2/2011, 10:13 AM
I kinda have a hangover from all the bad football I watched last night. Ready for Saturday night to get here so we can see how the game is supposed to be played.

saucysoonergal
9/2/2011, 10:24 AM
I kinda have a hangover from all the bad football I watched last night. Ready for Saturday night to get here so we can see how the game is supposed to be played.

Amen!

olevetonahill
9/2/2011, 10:24 AM
For some reason it has been quite since the Up grade. I dont understand it . Yea the new style takes some getting used to but it aint bad.

lexsooner
9/2/2011, 10:29 AM

You must have watched Kentucky play Western Kentucky. But for basketball, UK has no place in the SEC. They can't outcheat the other SEC football programs, so about all they can do is schedule three total pushovers for non-conference foes, maybe beat Louisville, and hope to beat Mississippi State, Vandy, Ole Miss, and then have six wins and go to a minor bowl and act like it is some big deal and something "to build on." The locals here view UK football as mostly as excuse to tailgate and socialize and a minor filler until the real season - basketball - starts.

Mississippi Sooner
9/2/2011, 10:53 AM
You must have watched Kentucky play Western Kentucky. But for basketball, UK has no place in the SEC. They can't outcheat the other SEC football programs, so about all they can do is schedule three total pushovers for non-conference foes, maybe beat Louisville, and hope to beat Mississippi State, Vandy, Ole Miss, and then have six wins and go to a minor bowl and act like it is some big deal and something "to build on." The locals here view UK football as mostly as excuse to tailgate and socialize and a minor filler until the real season - basketball - starts.

I couldn't believe they had that game in Nashville. That stadium looked about 40% full. And yes, that was some horrible football. If the Hilltoppers could have just made a couple of plays, they might have won that thing.

btk108
9/2/2011, 11:08 AM
Seems like all the boards are quiet....maybe everyone is just trying to sleep till Sat and wake up to "Christmas morning"

olevetonahill
9/2/2011, 11:49 AM
Seems like all the boards are quiet....maybe everyone is just trying to sleep till Sat and wake up to "Christmas morning"

Yup
The anticipation just keeps building

Boomer.....
9/2/2011, 01:03 PM
It should be as busy as ever tomorrow. If not, then Phil should look at changing the layout of the board.

OULenexaman
9/2/2011, 01:57 PM
crickets chirping...the seperation of politics and the SO has taken it's toll.

saucysoonergal
9/2/2011, 02:08 PM
crickets chirping...the seperation of politics and the SO has taken it's toll.

I like it!

BigTip
9/2/2011, 03:24 PM
Its almost as if there was a football game tomorrow or something!?!

Or people are out practicing their Pac 12 clap clap clapping

lol

Boomer.....
9/2/2011, 03:59 PM
Or people are out practicing their Pac 12 clap clap clapping

lol

That's Pac 16 clap.

;)

OULenexaman
9/2/2011, 04:39 PM
or SEC...clap...clap...clap..

BigTip
9/2/2011, 04:42 PM
That's Pac 16 clap.

;)

I stand corrected! I was laughing and trying to type it so fast, I mis-stroked!

GottaHavePride
9/2/2011, 06:37 PM
Um, this is the South Oval. Most of the cool kids are over on the football board shouting about the PAC-16. ;)

saucysoonergal
9/6/2011, 01:09 PM
or SEC...clap...clap...clap..

NO!!! Pac-16, Clap, clap, clap!!!

Mississippi Sooner
9/7/2011, 01:42 PM
Shhh!!!

OhU1
9/7/2011, 04:19 PM
R.I.P. South Oval