PDA

View Full Version : 9/5: Maryland and Miami

badger
9/1/2011, 10:37 PM
The point spread is so close on this that we'll just call it straight up.

You have till gametime to vBet.

Fraggle145
9/5/2011, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure what these outcomes actually mean?

badger
9/5/2011, 02:37 PM
No point spreads on this one. Just pick the game's scoreboard winner.

And for the other two, this is what I will be judging:

1- Does the ref announce that a Miami player is ejected from the game. It can be during a pregame mob, it can be on the way to the locker room at halftime. It can be during the actual game. Does a Hurricane get ejected? Highly likely :D

2- Shapiro refers to that little runt of a guy that can continuously be seen on ESPN wearing Rolle's jersey, prancing around the sideline while security tries to keep him off the field. The one that was the Ponzi schemer. I highly doubt that the ESPN (or whoever is broadcasting this game) can make it to the second quarter without mentioning him by name. They might not even make it through pregame.

Fraggle145
9/5/2011, 06:51 PM
Why cant I click on the dang thing to make a bet? where is the damn button. IS it in the thread? WTF. Can we make this lay out better. I cant find ****. Somehow I managed to bet on the OU game, but this is a pain in the ***. And yes badg I looked at your thread with circles and that stuff isnt there for me.

Fraggle145
9/5/2011, 06:53 PM
I cant type in any numbers to stake. this is crap.

Fraggle145
9/5/2011, 06:55 PM
Well I wanted to bet 500 on Maryland. MAD.

SoonerofAlabama
9/5/2011, 07:00 PM
Man, if only there had been a bet for Maryland's uniforms. :eek:

SoonerofAlabama
9/5/2011, 07:30 PM
Oh and they just mentioned Shapiro with about 6:30 left in the 1st quarter.

badger
9/5/2011, 07:45 PM
Why cant I click on the dang thing to make a bet? where is the damn button. IS it in the thread? WTF. Can we make this lay out better. I cant find ****. Somehow I managed to bet on the OU game, but this is a pain in the ***. And yes badg I looked at your thread with circles and that stuff isnt there for me.

Advice: Don't wait till the last 10 minutes to bet or it might not work.

badger
9/5/2011, 10:19 PM
Congrats to the Maryland vBettors. If ugly unis beat Miami, then come out in polka dots against em next week!