PDA

View Full Version : If you have ESPN3 Wake Forest/Cuse game just got good

LASooner
9/1/2011, 10:09 PM
Syracuse tied it up with 7min left in the game

LASooner
9/1/2011, 10:11 PM
And yes I know it's like watching two retarded bunnies try to kill each other, but it's a real game and not preseason NFL garbage

sooner59
9/1/2011, 10:21 PM
Sweet! Thanks. 29-29 and Wake just blocked a FG with 2 min left.

badger
9/1/2011, 10:29 PM
watchin' it. lots of people bet vcash on cuse

EDIT: Just checked. Nobody bet on Wake. Everyone bet on Cuse. 705 paying 2 for 1 is at stake. Cheer for Cuse for your fellow sf.com's vWallets!

Blue
9/1/2011, 10:40 PM
ESPN3? I cant even get the NFL Network. Thre should be a channel for evry televised game.

LASooner
9/1/2011, 10:41 PM
ESPN3.com it's an internet channel.

EatLeadCommie
9/1/2011, 11:06 PM
Not good if you're a Wake fan like I am. It is tough being a Wake fan. Grobe is going to live off the ACC championship from a few years ago and have a job for life, but his coaching of late has been terrible, and he protects some crappy assistant coaches.

LASooner
9/2/2011, 01:21 AM
Being a fan of Wake Forest just proves that you are really a fan of Wake Forest, It's like being a Baylor fan, nobody ever questions the loyalty of a Baylor fan, because to be one is true loyalty.

sooner59
9/2/2011, 01:55 AM
If someone wants to pull for Wake Forest, let them. It has absolutely nothing to do with OU. Ever.

Sooner_Tuf
9/2/2011, 03:03 AM
Being a fan of Wake Forest just proves that you are really a fan of Wake Forest, It's like being a Baylor fan, nobody ever questions the loyalty of a Baylor fan, because to be one is true loyalty.

That's how I see OSU Fans. If you are willing to put on the color of shame you are either dedicated or an idiot.

LASooner
9/2/2011, 05:03 AM
That's how I see OSU Fans. If you are willing to put on the color of shame you are either dedicated or an idiot.

Except I would root for Wake or Baylor.

EatLeadCommie
9/2/2011, 10:49 AM
Well I went to Wake, which is why I'm a fan. Parents and granddad went to OU, so I was raised an OU fan.

But yeah, being a Wake fan makes me understand the Aggie mentality in Stillwater a little better. There are some parallels to the complaints Wake fans make about Duke/UNC and the complaints others make about OU.

Jacie
9/2/2011, 11:11 AM
Everything said about WF fans is true of Syracuse fans. In case you don't know, the Orange went 1-4 playing in The Dome last season (while going 8-5 overall!), so their home field advantage is on par with sa*et playing in Austin. Most of the fans left early in the fourth quarter when Wake went up 29-14. Syracuse got a huge break when WF quarterback Tanner Price left the game. His backup came in and promptly threw a pick, which led to the blocked FGA but also ended any chance the Deacons had of driving for a game-winning kick. The Orange may have got the benefit call on the review of the OT touchdown when the operator of the camera with the best view was completely faked out on the play and didn't get to where the ball went in time. Cuse coach Doug Marrone got lucky and won one he had no right to his team having been outplayed three quarter. Doug Marrone's luck (remember his team also caught a huge break in the Pinstripe Bowl with KSU) could be a topic on it's own. Cannot believe he is going to have game changing events go his way another season but last night's game seemed to be another one.

badger
9/2/2011, 11:22 AM
I only got to see the final 8 mins of the 4th or so, but that Orange QB made some amazing plays during those game changing drives.