PDA

View Full Version : Broyles

Sooner_Havok
9/1/2011, 08:48 PM
It's Ryan F***ING BROYLES ESPN. RYAN!!! Not Robert, not Frank, not Rex, R-Y-A-N! This is not a hard name. This is not a unique name. It is RYAN! How on earth can they continually mess up on this guys name? Are they retarded? Can they not read teleprompters?

http://oppsiblogged.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/jackie-chan-meme-175x160.png

The Ghost of Mex
9/1/2011, 09:02 PM
That looks like Jackie Chan!!!

LVSOONER15
9/1/2011, 09:41 PM
It's espn, what do you expect

goingoneight
9/1/2011, 09:47 PM
This is the same network that calls AD-- 'AP.'

salth2o
9/1/2011, 09:59 PM
It's Ryan F***ING BROYLES ESPN. RYAN!!! Not Robert, not Frank, not Rex, R-Y-A-N! This is not a hard name. This is not a unique name. It is RYAN!

How on earth can they continually mess up on this guys name?

Cause he plays for OU.

Are they retarded?

Abso-effing-lutely!

Can they not read teleprompters?

I guess not. Maybe they should call teh POTUS.

cantwait48
9/1/2011, 11:06 PM
the other stations are not much better. I was just watching the cbs sports channel (sec tv) and they were talking of atm leaving. one guy said they were the 5th best team in big 12 and would lose to the 10th best team in sec. don't get me wrong the sec owns the national title game right now but seriously, atm would lose to their 10th place team?

thecrimsoncrusader
9/2/2011, 05:37 AM
ATM will be a middle of the pack team in the SEC just as they were in the Big 12. The bottom half of the SEC isn't crap.

Mad Dog Madsen
9/2/2011, 08:38 AM
C'mon ESPN! Even Bob Barry got it right! :eagerness:

Lawton4Life
9/2/2011, 08:46 AM
That's funny because for some reason, I murder his last name. I always say Broles like the old Arkansas AD and not Broy-els

ouleaf
9/2/2011, 08:47 AM
Brett Romar

Mississippi Sooner
9/2/2011, 09:10 AM
ATM will be a middle of the pack team in the SEC just as they were in the Big 12. The bottom half of the SEC isn't crap.

Yeah, that's what gets on my nerves. Yes, the SEC has been dominant in the national title scene the last few years. However, that's mostly because of Florida, Bama and LSU. Auburn had their one year solely because of Cam Newton. Mississippi State and South Carolina are looking good right now, but I don't think anyone expects them to stay up there long. Arkansas and Georgia have their moments. Ole Miss and Tennessee are down pretty bad right now. Kentucky and Vanderbilt are historically bad on an Iowa State level.

So, Texas A&M should fit squarely into the middle of that pile, pretty much where they usually were in the Big XII.