PDA

View Full Version : Grown men cussing women out

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 10:10 AM
Really?

The flipping off the secretaries and principals in the office in front of kids and telling them that you hated this f'ing school and every motherf'cker in there was a nice touch. All because you don't like having to wait in line to pick your kid up.

I'm going to make my wife a sign for her office at school that says, "My husband is crazy and we have your address on file, please continue to cuss at us."

KantoSooner
9/1/2011, 10:13 AM
I'm sure a friendly judge would be happy to issue a restraining order keeping said parent oh, say 1,000 yards from any public school property.

Let Mr. Anger Management work through the logistic problems of his day then. It'll keep him occupied.

lexsooner
9/1/2011, 10:19 AM
Really?

The flipping off the secretaries and principals in the office in front of kids and telling them that you hated this f'ing school and every motherf'cker in there was a nice touch. All because you don't like having to wait in line to pick your kid up.

I'm going to make my wife a sign for her office at school that says, "My husband is crazy and we have your address on file, please continue to cuss at us."

Classy. Don't kids take the bus anymore?

Hot Rod
9/1/2011, 10:20 AM
All because you don't like having to wait in line to pick your kid up.

They must be too good to ride a school bus.

Any parent of a kid in elementary school by now should know that picking up a child in your own vehicle is a time-consuming task. There are hundreds of kids and parents who want to get their kids home as quick as possible, BUT again, everyone wants to do it all at the same time...hence the waiting process.

This guy sounds like he was being a jerk and if he thinks this ONE school has this problem, let him and his family try another one. You're gonna have the same problem! :eagerness:

soonerboomer93
9/1/2011, 10:30 AM
I think there's 3 schools within just over 1/2 a mile from me. I avoid the school zones when they're active if I can (but I really can't). Luckily they're not directly on my drive path, but the lines are back traffic up long when it's drop off/pick up time.

By where I used to live, they had to widen the road to allow for all the parents trying to pick kids up. I don't ever recall it being like that when I was school, but then again, we walked home.

3rdgensooner
9/1/2011, 10:43 AM
Grown men who cuss anyone out in that type of situation are not particularly likeable.

badger
9/1/2011, 10:47 AM
At least they didn't get punchie, I guess.

3rdgensooner
9/1/2011, 10:54 AM
At least they didn't get punchie, I guess.Or scrote-grabby

achiro
9/1/2011, 11:13 AM
I bet taking the time to get out of his car to go inside and throw his tantrum really helped speed things along.

IB4OU2
9/1/2011, 11:27 AM
Give her your sign. What a jerk...my daughter's a teacher in OKCand has to put up with the same BS and she's not married.

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 12:10 PM
WTF are y'all talking about?

Mississippi Sooner
9/1/2011, 12:41 PM
WTF are y'all talking about?

Seems to have something to do with these folks taking their kids to school again.

Viking Kitten
9/1/2011, 12:55 PM
There is a very simple solution to this school parking lot/kid pick-up problem. (I was going to post this in the other school parking lot thread, but I decided to give OutlandTrophy some love for not trying to come off like a he-man woman hater.;))

Here it is: You tell the school your kid is a walker. You have your kid meet you in a designated spot near the school, but not on school property. Most schools are in neighborhoods, so pick a sidewalk outside of a house two or three houses down from the school. You wait there. Kid leaves school. Kid gets in your car. You drive home. No fuss, no muss, no waiting in line.

We have been lucky enough to have lived in the neighborhood adjacent to our kids' school, so mostly my kids have walked or ridden their bikes. But you know, sh*t happens, sometimes everybody is running late, sometime it rains, whatever, they need a ride. I can't think of one time I ever waited in line.

Now maybe instead of over-generalizing threads about how women are all lousy drivers, we start a thread about why men are so dumb they can't figure out an easy solution to this whole getting the kids picked up thing.:D

Viking Kitten
9/1/2011, 12:55 PM
Or start a thread about why the new smileys are so ghey. Yikes.

TUSooner
9/1/2011, 01:03 PM
Or start a thread about why the new smileys are so ghey. Yikes.

THIS ^^^

I think the thread is really just about raving a--holes who lose their cool and get absusive, specifcally a raving jerk of a dad who went berserk and got abusive to the ladies in the office. Mrs TU works in a school office and has plenty of stories about raving idiot jerk parents. Nothing quite like that guy though.

Not that I would want to mess up a good thread-jacking in the direction of school car-pool issues.... I'm so glad those days are behind me.

MsProudSooner
9/1/2011, 01:07 PM
Sounds like just another reason to be glad my kids went to a rural school where 95% of the kids rode the bus.

cantwait48
9/1/2011, 01:08 PM
guy should be using that extra time to hit on ****s

GrapevineSooner
9/1/2011, 01:09 PM
At my daughter's school, I have her designated as a walker.

I park on the street adjacent to the car pickup line, get out of my car, wait under a tree, she meets me...

...and we go home.

Beats waiting in line for 20 minutes. :D

Viking Kitten
9/1/2011, 01:14 PM
Exactly! Why must we complicate these things?

And for the record, the parent mentioned in the OP in a complete jackhole. Not much more you can say about that. He probably enjoys kicking his dog.

sooner_born_1960
9/1/2011, 01:15 PM
When my daughters were in elementary school, we had them designated walkers also. As such, they walked home.

OUDoc
9/1/2011, 01:25 PM
When my daughters were in elementary school, we had them designated walkers also. As such, they walked home.

What's the number to DHS again?

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 01:26 PM

I park on the street adjacent to the car pickup line, get out of my car, wait under a tree, she meets me...

...and we go home.

Beats waiting in line for 20 minutes. :D

I know, right? To top it off there is a large parking lot directly accross the street from the school. That parking lot is always full of parents waiting for their kids. The school even provides a crossing guard (is that what they are called). I guess that's for the parents that love their kids too much to let them ride the bus but not enough to pick them up 8 steps from the side door.

Howzit
9/1/2011, 01:28 PM
1960 is so going to be sued by his daughters someday.

SicEmBaylor
9/1/2011, 01:28 PM
School buses smell funky and are often filthy.

Plus, a school bus can't stop at a local eatery on the way home for an after-school snack.

The only time I'd step foot on those bacteria farms on wheels was for school functions, debate tournaments, and swim meets. And then I still felt like I "smelled" like bus for the next two days. :shudder:

The worst part was that for debate, we had to take the "short bus"...literally. They always smelled extra funky and the shocks on that damned thing were non-existent. Oh f'n God, I hate buses.

saucysoonergal
9/1/2011, 01:39 PM
Nancyboy!

sooner_born_1960
9/1/2011, 01:50 PM
1960 is so going to be sued by his daughters someday.
Bring it.

Mississippi Sooner
9/1/2011, 01:56 PM
The main thing I remember about school buses is how many feels were copped.

Howzit
9/1/2011, 02:00 PM
I was going to post something about school buses being awesome for handjobs, but then someone would make a homo-erotic reference, and I just don't need that level of stress in my life right now.

saucysoonergal
9/1/2011, 02:03 PM
I was going to post something about school buses being awesome for handjobs, but then someone would make a homo-erotic reference, and I just don't need that level of stress in my life right now.

Oh, were you on the swim team too? ;)

SicEmBaylor
9/1/2011, 02:06 PM
Well, that explains why the floors were always so damned sticky.

saucysoonergal
9/1/2011, 02:07 PM
Heh. SicEm is always such a good sport!

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 02:28 PM
I asked WTF y'all were talking about a long time ago. WTF are y'all talking about?

saucysoonergal
9/1/2011, 02:41 PM
I think it has something to do with Helicopter parenting. Put your kids on the bus!!!

OUDoc
9/1/2011, 02:43 PM
And Howzit pleasuring himself on school buses.

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 04:29 PM
So 1TC realized he was wrong about how dangerous it is these days for chillrens and he starts this? I'm cornfused.

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 04:31 PM
So 1TC realized he was wrong about how dangerous it is these days for chillrens and he starts this? I'm cornfused.

really? that's what you took from this thread?

Howzit
9/1/2011, 04:38 PM
I asked WTF y'all were talking about a long time ago. WTF are y'all talking about?School bus masterbation.

Dumas.

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 04:43 PM
really? that's what you took from this thread?

So instead of being obtuse, how about telling me WTF you're talking about? And not masturbating with Howzit.

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 04:49 PM
It is what it is, my child.

goo goo gagoob

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 04:52 PM
some idiot parent was wound up and cussing my wife and the secretaries because he doesn't think he should have to wait in line to pick up little johnny or janie. He flipped them off and used the F word about a dozen times in front of kids. A real winner.

I told my wife that I wanted to make her a sign that said, "My husband is crazy and we have your address on file, please continue to cuss at us." I'm not real sure I like it when someone gets irate with my wife at the schoolhouse.

Viking Kitten
9/1/2011, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure I like it when Howzit pounds the monkey in front of innocent children, but sometimes those are just the cards we're dealt, my friend.

8timechamps
9/1/2011, 05:07 PM
If the dude got that worked up over having to wait to pick his kid up at school, his problems are waaaay deeper than that.

Kinda like road rage...never quite understood it. Don't get me wrong, I understand getting frustrated a a$$sniffers that can't drive, but to blow up over it...maybe you shouldn't be driving.

8timechamps
9/1/2011, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure I like it when Howzit pounds the monkey in front of innocent children, but sometimes those are just the cards we're dealt, my friend.

If it makes you feel any better, Howzit pounds the monkey in front of the elderly too.

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 05:16 PM
some idiot parent was wound up and cussing my wife and the secretaries because he doesn't think he should have to wait in line to pick up little johnny or janie. He flipped them off and used the F word about a dozen times in front of kids. A real winner.

I told my wife that I wanted to make her a sign that said, "My husband is crazy and we have your address on file, please continue to cuss at us." I'm not real sure I like it when someone gets irate with my wife at the schoolhouse.

Thank you. So, you wanna go give him a beat down? I'll drive.

OutlandTrophy
9/1/2011, 05:53 PM
she says I might be detrimental to her career if I go round beating up mad parents. I say she knew what she was getting herself into when she said "I do".

Basically I'm just being a tough guy on the internet.

C&CDean
9/1/2011, 05:59 PM
Basically I'm just being a tough guy on the internet.

I wouldn't know anything about that...

Heh.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/1/2011, 07:02 PM

...and we go home.

Beats waiting in line for 20 minutes. :DOT, but is your daughter in Grapevine Schools? My niece and nephew are now at the Middle School.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/1/2011, 07:03 PM
I asked WTF y'all were talking about a long time ago. WTF are y'all talking about?Eff you Dean, Eff you! :tears_of_joy:

AlbqSooner
9/1/2011, 07:31 PM
School buses smell funky and are often filthy.

Plus, a school bus can't stop at a local eatery on the way home for an after-school snack.

The only time I'd step foot on those bacteria farms on wheels was for school functions, debate tournaments, and swim meets. And then I still felt like I "smelled" like bus for the next two days. :shudder:

The worst part was that for debate, we had to take the "short bus"...literally. They always smelled extra funky and the shocks on that damned thing were non-existent. Oh f'n God, I hate buses.

You must remember that not everyone went to school in Ft. Gibson.:D

GottaHavePride
9/1/2011, 08:26 PM
OK, a few things.

1. The guy in the OP sounds like the kind of dad I ran into the one summer I worked at Whitewater. Cussing out one of my employees, shouting "SHE SAID **** IN FRONTA MAH SON!" over and over. We told him "you just said it in frunta yer son 17 times. We counted." and had him arrested.

2. Wait wait wait, people have to "designate" their kids "walkers" to allow them to walk to school? Jesus H tapdancing Christ. It used to be easy: if your kid lived too far away to reasonably walk every day, they could ride a bus. If you lived closer than the bus cutoff line, no one gave a **** how the kid got to school so long as they were there on time. Walk, bike, skateboard, or get a ride from a parent, it doesn't matter.

3. You know the parents I REALLY hate? The ones that go park their ****ing Escalades AT THe BUS STOP and idle in them for 45 minutes just so they can drive Junior the 2 blocks back to the house. MAKE YOUR FAT KID WALK, SOCCERMOM.

yermom
9/1/2011, 08:53 PM
i'm with SicEm on this one. **** the bus.

you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

i'm not sure when i'd think it was a good idea for them to walk/ride a bike to school though. i barely feel safe doing it at times.

Viking Kitten
9/1/2011, 08:56 PM
I think the having to designate your kids as walkers, car riders or bus riders is a legal CYA thing for the schools. I am not any kind of expert on this, but I believe the concept of in loco parentis means schools are responsible for them until the kids actually arrive at home. So if they are walkers, the school needs to know their whereabouts or they can get sued.

Ike
9/2/2011, 11:39 AM
I used to walk to school...right up until some kid was attacked/molested walking home through a park. I had walked through that same park on that same day. Most likely only a few minutes before or after said attack happened. Apparently the kid lost an eye in that. Never heard if they caught the perp. That was the end of my walking days. It wasn't until many years later that I realized just how lucky I had been that day. It very easily could have been me.

It took me so long to realize that because the direct consequence for me was that I then had to ride the bus.

sooner_born_1960
9/2/2011, 12:59 PM
OK, a few things.

2. Wait wait wait, people have to "designate" their kids "walkers" to allow them to walk to school? Jesus H tapdancing Christ. It used to be easy: if your kid lived too far away to reasonably walk every day, they could ride a bus. If you lived closer than the bus cutoff line, no one gave a **** how the kid got to school so long as they were there on time. Walk, bike, skateboard, or get a ride from a parent, it doesn't matter.

The designation was really only for after school. So they could get them in the right lines, or to wait in the right area.
Bus riders line up over here. Car riders wait over there. Walkers, see ya.

TUSooner
9/2/2011, 02:32 PM
"wretched hive of scum and villainy"
That's good stuff to have in any post. :biggrin:

Jacie
9/3/2011, 12:50 PM
And I used to walk alone to kindergarten. What was I thinking?