PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa Tix

PMKMDJ
8/31/2011, 06:52 PM
I apologize for posting here, but wanted a couple of quick responses. I'm looking for some tix for Saturday and wanted some advice on reputable ticket brokers in OKC area that I can pick up from Saturday since I'll be driving in Saturday a.m.

Thanks

jumperstop
8/31/2011, 06:56 PM
Most people here are going to tell you to buy scalped. It'd probably be easier and cheaper than a ticket broker. I've only ever bought scalped tickets for OU-UT.

PMKMDJ
8/31/2011, 06:57 PM
That's all I ever have done too. I was trying to be proactive, but maybe I will just go that route again. Thx for the quick response

olevetonahill
8/31/2011, 07:12 PM
Ill say it again the 1st game tickets are gonna he hard to find, Not impossible but difficult.

I bot mine Off Ebay. Paid Premium but also got Premium seats

Good luck

fwsooner22
8/31/2011, 08:29 PM
Olevet is correct....I just sold three of mine for face value to a friend and he thanked me because he hadn't found any below face value. His son plays for Tulsa and they are having a hard time getting family taken care of. If you are willing to walk and wait you will be fine.

StoopTroup
8/31/2011, 10:13 PM
Here's two from Ticket City for $129.00. You might find better seats but not for less than face. If you just want two tickets to get in...why not buy these? They can overnight them to you and you can still make it. If you can't by off Ebay....bring $400 to the game and you'll get in.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-TIX-Tulsa-Oklahoma-9-3-OU-Memorial-Stadium-226-/230665041428?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item35b4b53614

I still say that since this game is on TV there are gonna be lots of folks selling off tickets they were given and you should have no problem getting two for $100-150....200 tops.

Soonerfan88
8/31/2011, 10:20 PM
https://www.ticketmrktplace.com/ex/preview_pg_link.jsp?team=oklahoma%20sooners

This is the official Ticket Marketplace for season ticket holders and there are currently several singles and a few doubles available. You have to pay $25 to register if you aren't a ticket holder but you are guaranteed legitimate tickets at face value. IIRC, you can either chose to print them off at purchase or pick them up at the ticket office on Saturday.

StoopTroup
8/31/2011, 10:56 PM
https://www.ticketmrktplace.com/ex/preview_pg_link.jsp?team=oklahoma%20sooners

This is the official Ticket Marketplace for season ticket holders and there are currently several singles and a few doubles available. You have to pay $25 to register if you aren't a ticket holder but you are guaranteed legitimate tickets at face value. IIRC, you can either chose to print them off at purchase or pick them up at the ticket office on Saturday.Another good idea and that's as reputable as it gets unless you buy them from me and I'm sold out. :D

StoopTroup
8/31/2011, 11:08 PM
I apologize for posting here, but wanted a couple of quick responses. I'm looking for some tix for Saturday and wanted some advice on reputable ticket brokers in OKC area that I can pick up from Saturday since I'll be driving in Saturday a.m.

Thanks

Also...you aren't confusing Tulsa for Chattanooga are you?

http://huskersstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/2011-Nebraska-Schedule-T-Shirt.jpg

PMKMDJ
8/31/2011, 11:21 PM
I needed 4 together and went with some from StubHub, paid too much but wasn't going to make my 7 year old sit by himself. Work for eBay so got 5% off at least and didn't have to pay the normal fees, etc.

As for Chattanooga...I'd rather impale myself than watch the Huskers play in person and listen to those fans. Everyday I hear their Big 10 propaganda.

Next question...good place to tailgate with family? Usually I come with buddies or with wife and just walk around and drink, not sure the kids will be into that. :D

StoopTroup
9/1/2011, 01:06 AM
Well...good...I'm glad you aren't Cornfused.

Campus Corner can't be beat for strolling around. You can checkout the shops...they are always crowed on game days but there are some OU Celebs usually in the Booths on the street and some in a couple of the shops sometimes. You might be able to get an autograph even. The Heisman Park is a good hang out and you can get pics of the family in front of all the Statues especially OUr newest Sam Bradford Statue.

Have fun!

Boomer Sooner ! ! !

olevetonahill
9/1/2011, 01:57 AM
I needed 4 together and went with some from StubHub, paid too much but wasn't going to make my 7 year old sit by himself. Work for eBay so got 5% off at least and didn't have to pay the normal fees, etc.

As for Chattanooga...I'd rather impale myself than watch the Huskers play in person and listen to those fans. Everyday I hear their Big 10 propaganda.

Next question...good place to tailgate with family? Usually I come with buddies or with wife and just walk around and drink, not sure the kids will be into that. :D

The SF Tail Gate on the Northeast corner Of Jenkins and Boyd
In the Parking lot of the Casa Blanca building

look for the SF Banner
As long as yer kids aint hooligans it will be fun for all.

Be sure to tip the jar .

Straz1999
9/1/2011, 02:21 AM
I have four for sale in section 37 Row 82. They are 2 and 2, but if you ask nicely, you will be able to sit together with no problem. Message me if any are interested.