PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Big 12 (and traitors) games

badger
8/29/2011, 10:16 PM
This does not include A&M, Baylor or OU for obvious reasons: I'm going to an extra special one for the OU-Tulsa game, and Baylor doesn't play Saturday. There is a separate event posted for Friday games, where you'll find TCU/Baylor.

As for A&M, eff them and their SEC aspirations. :mad:

... oh wait, the official stance I'm taking is "They are playing SMU on Sunday." Yesssss.... that is what I meant to say.

Also, please bet the point spreads provided by ouflak. Don't just pick the winners. For example:

#21 Missouri over Miami (OH): -17

If you were to place a bet on Mizzou, you would only win if they won by 17 or more. If they only won by say, 14, then you would lose.

Here are your other events in this Big-12-and-traitors exclusive Saturday games vBookie event:

#10 Nebraska over Tennessee Chattanooga: -35.5

#9 Oklahoma State over La Lafayette: -36.5

Kansas State over Eastern Kentucky: -26

Texas over Rice: -23

Kansas State over Eastern Kentucky: -26

Iowa State over Northern Iowa: -11

Hawaii over Colorado: -7

I couldn't find one for Texas State at Texas Tech, so let's just make the spread... 40. Because you are all men so I am coming after you(r vCash) ;)

Same for McNeese State and Kansas, so I'll make that 30, because KU likely still sucks. Or do they? Surely no BCS conference team could be embarrassed in a creampuff opener??? *cough* North Dakota State! *cough*

You will have until 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 3 to place your vBets. I will post two additional events for Saturday's games, one for OU-Tulsa, one for the other major Saturday games. I might find it in my heart to put up an A&M event at a later date, but seriously, eff aggy. I hope they get 20 billion phantom holding calls against them this season. :mad:

Soonerus
8/30/2011, 10:19 PM
I think the -'s should be +'s...

badger
8/31/2011, 07:57 AM
pretend that they are then. it should be apparent who is favored (big 12 home team) and who is not (creampuff non-conference opponent). the big thing is the number, not the minus or plus in front of it. if there is any further doubt, I put all of flak's text out saying things like Mizzou OVER creampuff Miami, Texa5 OVER Rice... etc.

ouflak is the point spread expert, not me, hehe. I took his numbers as what I read em as.

LRoss
8/31/2011, 08:57 PM
Woo! I'm bettin' vCash, baby!

Sooner11JK
9/4/2011, 07:37 AM
How did I lose Rice +23???

Also, shouldn't Texas St. have been a push?

badger
9/4/2011, 09:58 AM
A lot of vCash was lost on these events, not because Big 12 teams lost (haha Colorado), but because the point spreads were too much for them to handle, hehe.