PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead and brand me a misogynist

JohnnyMack
8/29/2011, 09:29 AM
But y'all bitches in your big *** SUVs trying to drive through elementary school parking lots are a damned menace to society.

3rdgensooner
8/29/2011, 09:33 AM
Misogyny would involve a hatred of all women. Clearly, your hatred is more specific than that.

Partial Qualifier
8/29/2011, 09:41 AM
wondering if JM and I drop kids off at the same school.....

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2011, 09:42 AM
slow news day when the libs are back to penis envy over SUV's

JohnnyMack
8/29/2011, 10:01 AM
slow news day when the libs are back to penis envy over SUV's

Says the guy whose wife probably drives a big *** SUV.

3rdgensooner
8/29/2011, 10:05 AM
Misogyny & penis envy at the same time = epic manliness.

achiro
8/29/2011, 10:09 AM
But y'all bitches in your big *** SUVs trying to drive through elementary school parking lots are a damned menace to society.
There is a church across the street from my sons grade school that lets parents use the parking lot to pick up their kids. It is pretty scary watching the moms try and back their vehicles out to leave. It isn't exclusive to SUV's but they are generally the worst.

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2011, 10:09 AM

i wouldnt call a Toyota Highlander a BIG suv

Cheez-It
8/29/2011, 10:10 AM
So they aren't bitches or a damned menace to society if they drive a Prius?

SoonerMom2
8/29/2011, 10:13 AM
I drive a Highlander and wouldn't call it a BIG SUV either. Love the Highlander as it is easy to handle and park. No problems backing up like my daughters Ford Explorer.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2011, 10:37 AM
i wouldnt call a Toyota Highlander a BIG suv

I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to bitches who can't drive. Go put a Perry sign in your front yard and leave me alone.

GDC
8/29/2011, 10:41 AM
I lean more toward misanthropy.

jk the sooner fan
8/29/2011, 10:43 AM

you werent talking to me? then who the f*** were you talking too?

go save a polar bear or two and stfu with your whining about suvs

Phil
8/29/2011, 10:52 AM
I lean more toward misanthropy.

I thought it was lycanthropy.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2011, 10:52 AM
you werent talking to me? then who the f*** were you talking too?

go save a polar bear or two and stfu with your whining about suvs

You're getting old. Your reading comprehension is slipping. I was complaining about the women not being able to control their SUVs, I was lamenting the existence of the SUV. Go take some Metamucil and turn on Matlock.

bonkuba
8/29/2011, 10:54 AM
I drive my Dually in the lots to scare 'em....they all just move outta my way.......bwahahaha :-)

Mississippi Sooner
8/29/2011, 11:00 AM
I make my kids walk to school...in the snow...uphill...both ways.

Fraggle145
8/29/2011, 11:11 AM
wondering if JM and I drop kids off at the same pool.....

FTFY

GDC
8/29/2011, 12:55 PM

Heh. Some of both? :uncomfortableness:

GrapevineSooner
8/29/2011, 01:17 PM
Whatever it is, there's an abundance of hot moms in SUV's that don't know how to back them into a parking spot where I send my kid to school.

OrlandoSooner
8/29/2011, 02:11 PM
My Dad's solution was to disable reverse for women drivers...

:)

Turd_Ferguson
8/29/2011, 03:56 PM
Whatever it is, there's an abundance of hot moms in SUV's that don't know how to back them into a parking spot where I send my kid to school.Maybe you need to show them how to "back that thang up"...

fadada1
8/29/2011, 05:05 PM
i rode to school in something called a school bus. big yellow thing filled with 5-18 year old kids. dropped us off... and brought us home... for FREE. most of the year, after practice, i did something called walk home, or bum a ride from someone who had a car.

C&CDean
8/29/2011, 06:36 PM
i rode to school in something called a school bus. big yellow thing filled with 5-18 year old kids. dropped us off... and brought us home... for FREE. most of the year, after practice, i did something called walk home, or bum a ride from someone who had a car.

WTF is up with parents hauling kids to school? I rode my bike or walked to school, baseball practice, baseball games, etc. My parents watched me play about a half-dozen times. Why? Cause they were busy working their asses off trying to pay the bills. This country is a ****ing mess - but everyone has time to do kiddy worship. Soccer/baseball/cheer/names on the back window of the SUV/etc. It's sick people. Seriously. They're ****ing kids, not trophies or possessions. They need to learn that life is hard. For realz.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2011, 11:37 PM
But I like taking my daughter to school. I also like giving her a kiss and having the last thing that leaves my lips be "I love you". I also love watching my daughter play ball. I cheer like an idiot, we work on fundamentals in the yard, and I get tickled like a schoolgirl when she comes hard off the line and folds some cutesy punk *** in pigtails playing forward who thinks she's the next Abby Wambach because she bought and paid for her 18 with blood, sweat, and tears. I love dirt on her face and scrapes on her knees and I love her smile. I love hearing what she did in school to the smallest detail and I love the dull thump of her raining a 60 yard punt from the sky.

But most of all, I just love my Pootie Bear. I don't have a sticker, I have a daughter. And she may not walk to baseball practice, but she's a bad ***.

Peach Fuzz
8/30/2011, 02:24 AM
Wow... Mr. mom over here.

SicEmBaylor
8/30/2011, 03:41 AM
WTF is up with parents hauling kids to school? I rode my bike or walked to school, baseball practice, baseball games, etc. My parents watched me play about a half-dozen times. Why? Cause they were busy working their asses off trying to pay the bills. This country is a ****ing mess - but everyone has time to do kiddy worship. Soccer/baseball/cheer/names on the back window of the SUV/etc. It's sick people. Seriously. They're ****ing kids, not trophies or possessions. They need to learn that life is hard. For realz.

I was picked up from and dropped off at school every single day from pre-school to 12th grade. Oh, yes, I had a new car when I turned 16 but I flunked my driving test every time I tried until I was almost 19.

Anyway, I don't hate all women. I just hate women who drive. They drive like absolute ****. I can't tell you how many times I nearly lost my life walking through one of BU's parking garages as these 18 year old ****head girls rounded the corners going 40mph while putting on their makeup and talking on the cellphone. :shudder:

fadada1
8/30/2011, 06:16 AM

you're scratching me right where i itch, brother. and i mean that in a completely non-ghey way. nttawwt.

C&CDean
8/30/2011, 08:16 AM
I was picked up from and dropped off at school every single day from pre-school to 12th grade. Oh, yes, I had a new car when I turned 16 but I flunked my driving test every time I tried until I was almost 19.

Anyway, I don't hate all women. I just hate women who drive. They drive like absolute ****. I can't tell you how many times I nearly lost my life walking through one of BU's parking garages as these 18 year old ****head girls rounded the corners going 40mph while putting on their makeup and talking on the cellphone. :shudder:

There's just nothing I can say.

C&CDean
8/30/2011, 08:18 AM
But I like taking my daughter to school. I also like giving her a kiss and having the last thing that leaves my lips be "I love you". I also love watching my daughter play ball. I cheer like an idiot, we work on fundamentals in the yard, and I get tickled like a schoolgirl when she comes hard off the line and folds some cutesy punk *** in pigtails playing forward who thinks she's the next Abby Wambach because she bought and paid for her 18 with blood, sweat, and tears. I love dirt on her face and scrapes on her knees and I love her smile. I love hearing what she did in school to the smallest detail and I love the dull thump of her raining a 60 yard punt from the sky.

But most of all, I just love my Pootie Bear. I don't have a sticker, I have a daughter. And she may not walk to baseball practice, but she's a bad ***.

Dude, you had me all the way up to the 60-yard punt.

FirstandGoal
8/30/2011, 08:41 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My daughter is the only one left in the house who cannot yet drive and that will change in less than 2 years. Since my work schedule doesn't allow being there after school, mornings are the only opportunity I have to take her to school. Even though its only a 10 minute drive, I treasure that time. All too soon she'll be grown and will fly the coop.

jk the sooner fan
8/30/2011, 08:53 AM
there are lots of things parents of our generation did that we dont necessarily have to do the same way

things evolve - its ok to take your kids to school even though your own parents didnt

Ton Loc
8/30/2011, 09:12 AM
If you have a job that allows you to drop off your kids and pick them up then you either have an awesome job or and extremly crap job.

My job sits squarly in the middle.

tator
8/30/2011, 09:28 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My daughter is the only one left in the house who cannot yet drive and that will change in less than 2 years. Since my work schedule doesn't allow being there after school, mornings are the only opportunity I have to take her to school. Even though its only a 10 minute drive, I treasure that time. All too soon she'll be grown and will fly the coop.

Dean thinks you should shove your kid down every day and tell them how much life sucks. And if you work anything less than 80 hours a week, it's not because you are skilled or educated enough to enjoy a good job; it's because you're lazy.

OULenexaman
8/30/2011, 11:05 AM
There's just nothing I can say. nope.....but it explains a lot.

3rdgensooner
8/30/2011, 11:23 AM
Who really are the better drivers? Men or women?

Peach Fuzz
8/30/2011, 12:09 PM
Look up men drivers on youtube, then women drivers. I rest my case ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2011, 03:03 PM
Dude, you had me all the way up to the 60-yard punt.

Give or take a few yards. It's a soccer ball. Steven Hawking could drive one for 40.

C&CDean
8/30/2011, 03:38 PM
Dean thinks you should shove your kid down every day and tell them how much life sucks. And if you work anything less than 80 hours a week, it's not because you are skilled or educated enough to enjoy a good job; it's because you're lazy.

No tator. Salad.

I think you should love your children dearly and provide food, shelter, and emotional stability. You should give them proper direction, then you should let them go out and fall down and skin their knees. Nobody learns anything unless they try it.

The best analogy I can give is this: all my kids love to water ski/wakeboard. When they were just learning, they'd finally get up behind the boat and they'd be all "look at me, I'm a skiier!" I'd go "no son, you ain't. Cut outside the wake and then cross back across the wake." They would, and they'd crash and they'd be all "it's more fun to just ride behind the boat." I'd say "no, it isn't. It's easier. Life ain't about easy. Life is about learning new things and exploring. If you spend your life doing nothing but what's comfortable to you, you will have one ****ty life."

Long story short, they eventually all were jumping wakes, doing tricks, and really enjoying themselves.

I've driven my kids to school a few times. When they missed the bus (although I usually made them walk or ride a bike) or when they had a doctor or dentist appointment or something. If that 10-minute ride to school is "the most precious time ever" you have with your child might I suggest you spend more time with your children? Besides, by the time they were in about the 8th grade they didn't want me to take them to school. I remember them asking me to drop them off up the street cause "it ain't cool to ride to school with your old parents."

JohnnyMack
8/30/2011, 03:46 PM
I remember them asking me to drop them off up the street cause "it ain't cool to ride to school with your old parents."

That was actually because you kept trying to drive them to school on a John Deere.

C&CDean
8/30/2011, 05:28 PM
That was actually because you kept trying to drive them to school on a John Deere.

Well there is that...

Actually, it was probably more because I'd pull up and go "so Luke, which one is that hottie you've been telling me about?"

BudSooner
8/30/2011, 06:08 PM
Fear of Werewolves?:confusion:

SoonerAtKU
8/31/2011, 08:46 AM
I flunked my driving test every time I tried until I was almost 19.

I just hate women who drive. They drive like absolute ****.

Irony, thy name is Frosty.

tator
8/31/2011, 11:24 AM
No tator. Salad.

I think you should love your children dearly and provide food, shelter, and emotional stability. You should give them proper direction, then you should let them go out and fall down and skin their knees. Nobody learns anything unless they try it.

The best analogy I can give is this: all my kids love to water ski/wakeboard. When they were just learning, they'd finally get up behind the boat and they'd be all "look at me, I'm a skiier!" I'd go "no son, you ain't. Cut outside the wake and then cross back across the wake." They would, and they'd crash and they'd be all "it's more fun to just ride behind the boat." I'd say "no, it isn't. It's easier. Life ain't about easy. Life is about learning new things and exploring. If you spend your life doing nothing but what's comfortable to you, you will have one ****ty life."

Long story short, they eventually all were jumping wakes, doing tricks, and really enjoying themselves.

I've driven my kids to school a few times. When they missed the bus (although I usually made them walk or ride a bike) or when they had a doctor or dentist appointment or something. If that 10-minute ride to school is "the most precious time ever" you have with your child might I suggest you spend more time with your children? Besides, by the time they were in about the 8th grade they didn't want me to take them to school. I remember them asking me to drop them off up the street cause "it ain't cool to ride to school with your old parents."

I have to commend and thank you, that is the most thoughtful and level-headed reply I remember you making to one of my posts. Much appreciated. I agree with all the points you made. I do not, however, think there is any difference in a kid riding the bus versus riding with their parent to school.

Another point to be made is that, because of budget cuts, bus routes are getting cut back also. It's possible that they either live too far out to get bus service, or in that grey area where the school thinks they are close enough to walk but the parent disagrees. My house is about 1/2 mile from the schools in the town where I live. I know of at least 2 girls over the last 5 years that were sexually assaulted walking to/from school. It happens. Doesn't mean you should be scared to walk outside your door, but I wouldn't judge any parent for keeping a closer eye on their children.

MR2-Sooner86
8/31/2011, 11:51 AM
Women shouldn't be allowed to drive....or vote. They are objects created by our Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.

Position Limit
8/31/2011, 12:08 PM
dean nails it. rare was the day that i got a ride to school and when i did it was so my dad could chew my azz for something i did wrong the day/night before. it's pretty damn annoying seeing a line of suv's parked all through the neighborhood with the stepford wives waiting on little skylar and little conner. just to take them 8 blocks home then avoid having sex with their chubby husband. yes dean, things are very pussified these days.

3rdgensooner
8/31/2011, 12:09 PM
Women shouldn't be allowed to drive....or vote. They are objects created by our Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.I can't deny, I am fairly entertaining.

Partial Qualifier
8/31/2011, 01:58 PM
dean nails it. rare was the day that i got a ride to school and when i did it was so my dad could chew my azz for something i did wrong the day/night before. it's pretty damn annoying seeing a line of suv's parked all through the neighborhood with the stepford wives waiting on little skylar and little conner. just to take them 8 blocks home then avoid having sex with their chubby husband. yes dean, things are very pussified these days.

Nail-on-the-head depiction of soccer moms notwithstanding: I too walked, rode bikes and bussed to school, but 'What tator said' -- We live a mile away from the elementary school and although the middle school has bus service in my neighborhood, we don't get bus service for elementary.

And if I let this one ride his bike to school, there'd be 50/50 chance he'd wind up at Westwood pool or someplace instead of school

Adding to the problem is just.. timing. You can't drop off more than 20 minutes before the start of class, and 80% or more of the kids who go there don't have bus service. It's a cluster****.

Position Limit
8/31/2011, 02:02 PM
Nail-on-the-head depiction of soccer moms notwithstanding: I too walked, rode bikes and bussed to school, but 'What tator said' -- We live a mile away from the elementary school and although the middle school has bus service in my neighborhood, we don't get bus service for elementary.

Adding to the problem is just.. timing. You can't drop off more than 20 minutes before the start of class, and 80% or more of the kids who go there don't have bus service. It's a cluster****.

i dont understand. you live 1 mile from the school. is that too far to walk or ride a bike? why cant students be at school 20 mins. before class? what the heck is going on in the world? a student cant get to school early and go to the library and learn more stuff?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2011, 02:07 PM
Because they need "supervision". Or at least that's the bullsh*t reason our school gave.

DROP YOUR CHILDREN OFF AT YOUR OWN RISK. THEY WILL NOT BE LET INTO THE BUILDING AND THEY WILL BE UNSUPERVISED. AND YOUR ANUS WILL EXPLODE.

OutlandTrophy
8/31/2011, 02:14 PM
we live in a different world today than we did even 20 years ago. If you think it's as safe today to let your grandkids do what you let your kids do 20 years ago, you are either very naive or you are willfully ignorant.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2011, 02:15 PM
You're just sensitive because I gave you all those rapeys after school.

Partial Qualifier
8/31/2011, 02:17 PM
i dont understand. you live 1 mile from the school. is that too far to walk or ride a bike? why cant students be at school 20 mins. before class? what the heck is going on in the world? a student cant get to school early and go to the library and learn more stuff?

Valid questions - if I let this one ride his bike to school by himself, there'd be 50/50 chance he'd arrive at Westwood pool or Andy Alligator's or someplace instead of school. Maybe next year.

When I have time in the morning (rare) I will ride up there with him, ride home & take my car to work, then when I pick him up I go home first, get my bike, cruise up there and we ride home.

OutlandTrophy
8/31/2011, 02:24 PM
You're just sensitive because I gave you all those rapeys after school.

you can't rape the willin'. dumas

C&CDean
8/31/2011, 02:37 PM
we live in a different world today than we did even 20 years ago. If you think it's as safe today to let your grandkids do what you let your kids do 20 years ago, you are either very naive or you are willfully ignorant.

What a bunch of horse****.

The only difference is more technology. That's. It. Little Bailey and Tyrone have a pocket full of technology where back in the day, little Scott and LaKeisha didn't. I would think that would make today even more safe, no? Kids can speed dial 911 anywhere they are.

There were just as many pervs, deviants, pedophiles, cockgobblers, etc. back then as there are now. I will agree that there's a buttload more soccer moms driving SUVs these days than back then, but back then they were just in station wagons. What's also a little different is that now there's soccer daddies dropping their kids off - you know, cause they're all sensitive and ****. Meh.

JohnnyMack
8/31/2011, 02:45 PM
I've solved this problem by not giving a good god damn what Dean thinks of my parenting choices.

OutlandTrophy
8/31/2011, 02:47 PM

The only difference is more technology. That's. It. Little Bailey and Tyrone have a pocket full of technology where back in the day, little Scott and LaKeisha didn't. I would think that would make today even more safe, no? Kids can speed dial 911 anywhere they are.

There were just as many pervs, deviants, pedophiles, cockgobblers, etc. back then as there are now. I will agree that there's a buttload more soccer moms driving SUVs these days than back then, but back then they were just in station wagons. What's also a little different is that now there's soccer daddies dropping their kids off - you know, cause they're all sensitive and ****. Meh.

like I said, wilfully ignorant.

Partial Qualifier
8/31/2011, 02:49 PM
What's also a little different is that now there's soccer daddies dropping their kids off - you know, cause they're all sensitive and ****. Meh.

somebody needs a hug

C&CDean
8/31/2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah? How so? What are the grave dangers kids face today that they didn't 20 years ago?

When JM doesn't care what I think I know he really is caring like a mofo. You ain't raising them boys to worship dinosours and Hawking are you?

Position Limit
8/31/2011, 02:53 PM
Valid questions - if I let this one ride his bike to school by himself, there'd be 50/50 chance he'd arrive at Westwood pool or Andy Alligator's or someplace instead of school. Maybe next year.

When I have time in the morning (rare) I will ride up there with him, ride home & take my car to work, then when I pick him up I go home first, get my bike, cruise up there and we ride home.

wouldnt a severe case of redazz cure the problem of going to andy alligator instead of school? i do commend you on your efforts to ride with him when you can. that's a crap ton more that i can say for most of the parents i see in midtown tulsa.

JohnnyMack
8/31/2011, 02:55 PM
somebody needs a hug

I think he's bored now that he's retarded....I mean retired.

MR2-Sooner86
8/31/2011, 02:56 PM

That's pure bull**** and it needs to be nipped in the ***.

According to a study from the Crimes Against Children Research Center, crimes against children and teens have dramatically decreased in the last twenty years. (http://www.generationxmomblog.com/2010/04/is-the-world-really-more-dangerous-today/)

Everybody talks about "the good ole days" of the 50's and 60's and it was just as, if not more, dangerous back then than it is today. The only thing that has changed is the news and media coverage of every single little thing that happens.

We're talking upwards of 90% of all abductions and sexual assaults on children are from somebody the child and family knows and not complete strangers. In fact, the odds are greater your child will be molested going to church than walking home from school.

Parents back in the 50's, 60's, or "good ole days" were just blissfully ignorant about the dangers against children. It's perfectly fine to let them do today what was done 40 years ago.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2011, 02:58 PM
What's also a little different is that now there's soccer daddies dropping their kids off - you know, cause they're all sensitive and ****. Meh.

We all like weiners, too. Don't forget that part.

Position Limit
8/31/2011, 02:59 PM

no kidding. plus there's already a mile long suv convoy of sexually frustrated stepford wives waiting on hunter and cydicate. it's not like the kid is in danger. not to mention cops are usually everywhere. what are the odds that a kid gets kidnapped on the way to school? i would write outland's policy. maybe these fearful parents should microchip little colton.

C&CDean
8/31/2011, 02:59 PM
I think he's bored now that he's retarded....I mean retired.

Mother****er, I've finally come outta the hayfield day before yesterday. Been at the gym all morning, at lunch with momma, and now I'm home for a couple hours before heading to burger night at Abner's. I ain't bored. I'm ****ing awesome.

C&CDean
8/31/2011, 03:06 PM
We all like weiners, too. Don't forget that part.

Well there is that part...

C&CDean
8/31/2011, 03:07 PM
In all seriousness, if I had daughters I might feel a little different. Never did, so I don't.

OutlandTrophy
8/31/2011, 04:00 PM
I thought like you guys did until I married a teacher/principal.

When you were in 7th grade how many blowjobs did you or someone you know get on the bus to or from school?
How many times did you or someone you know get a blowjob and have an 8th grade girl ride you like a pony on the stairwell after band practice when you were in the 7th grade? Thankfully there were security tapes to prove the 7th grader didn't rape the 8th grade girl like she told her parents.

Kids are crazier at a much earlier age. Look at the free and reduced lunch numbers at the school your kid goes to. You'd be amazed. The majority of people simply don't parent their kids anymore and the little **** bags are sent to school right next to your little Johnny and Janie.

Kindergartners yelling :les: **** (poop) **** (sex) as they are being escorted to the principal's office.

Yes, today is exactly like when I went to grade school.

OutlandTrophy
8/31/2011, 04:03 PM
That's pure bull**** and it needs to be nipped in the ***.

According to a study from the Crimes Against Children Research Center, crimes against children and teens have dramatically decreased in the last twenty years. (http://www.generationxmomblog.com/2010/04/is-the-world-really-more-dangerous-today/)

Everybody talks about "the good ole days" of the 50's and 60's and it was just as, if not more, dangerous back then than it is today. The only thing that has changed is the news and media coverage of every single little thing that happens.

We're talking upwards of 90% of all abductions and sexual assaults on children are from somebody the child and family knows and not complete strangers. In fact, the odds are greater your child will be molested going to church than walking home from school.

Parents back in the 50's, 60's, or "good ole days" were just blissfully ignorant about the dangers against children. It's perfectly fine to let them do today what was done 40 years ago.

from your link

Sexual Assault

Youths have higher rates of sexual assault victimization than adults.

In 1996, the sexual assault victimization rate for youths under 18 was 2.7 times (or 170%) higher than for adults, or 3.2 per 1,000, compared to an adult rate of 1.2 per 1,000, according to the National Crime Victimization Survey.
A majority of sexual assaults reported to the police occur to juveniles.

In 1995, 70% of forcible sex offenses and 95% of non-forcible sex offenses occurred against persons ages 0 through 17.
1995 National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS) data analysis, CCRC, 1998.

According to a self-report study, 51% of lifetime rapes occur prior to age 18, and 29% prior to age 12.