PDA

View Full Version : Alex Ross Hurt?

SyN
8/28/2011, 01:41 PM
Has anyone heard what happened to Alex? I'll I found was the first time he touched the ball, he made an amazing play and then went down with an injury... Granted I didn't have alot of time to search... I was at work on the computer and seen just a brief headline... I'm hoping it's just a hamstring?

picasso
8/28/2011, 01:48 PM
I heard on the radio it's an ankle sprain.

gh55
8/28/2011, 07:42 PM
from tulsa world.

High school notes: Jenks' Ross will be ready for Bixby
8/28/2011 5:40:00 PM

Notes from Friday's scrimmages: Jenks fans received a bit of a scare when star tailback Alex Ross left the Trojans' mini-game against Edmond Santa Fe after his second carry and remained on the bench the rest of the game.

Ross, who is No. 1 in the All-World rankings of area players, suffered a slight ankle sprain, but Jenks coach Allan Trimble expects him to be ready to play against Bixby in the season opener this Friday.

“I don’t think he would’ve missed a play,” Trimble said about whether Ross would have returned if it had been a regular-season game.

Ross' exit from the action gave Trey'Vonne Barre a chance for more carries and he took advantage as he racked up 200 yards on 23 touches in the two mini-games.

Jenks' quarterback battle seemed pretty even on Friday. Hunter Collins was a combined 6-of-10 for 66 yards while Kyle Alexander was 6-of-14 for 68 yards and an interception. Derek Brumble did not play due to a sprained shoulder...

bixby28
8/28/2011, 09:08 PM
If Ross stays healthy he'll be unstoppable this season, just like '10. He averaged almost 13 yds/carry last year as a first time starter at TB. He's a beast.