PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was my first time....

SteelClip49
8/28/2011, 09:20 AM
to do what people in the city call, "The Classen Crawl."

My friend and I were celeberating another friend's bday. Dinner started at McNellie's. I had a beer, my usual tequila shot and for the first time I had Courvoisier. That last one is what really started the excitement on my end.

The Crawl started at Edna's where I for the first time had a Lunchbox. I ended up having 6 of them. I don't go out to drink much but this was a special occasion so I went way out of my element. Those Lunchboxes are freakin addicting!!! We then went over to the Drunken Fry. I didn't drink there. I was really really buzzed and tipsy after the courvoisier, tequila and 6 lunchboxes. So, while my friends were drinking, I had their fries and they were gooooooood!!!!!! We then made our final trek to Speakeasy (where I have been before for Lost Ogle trivia) but not in this setting. I ran into some old friends from middle school so they bought me a couple of butternipple or whatever its called shots. Then some random married woman bought me a Long Island because she totally digged my OU argyle hat. I then had a three wisemen (Beam, Walker, Jack) and that topped off my evening. I never drink like that ever but when I do, usually it's a combo of tequila and beer.

I had:

- 1 glass of Courvoisier
- 1 shot of Hornitos tequila
- 1 tall glass of Long Island
- 2 shots of butternipple (mmmm good!!!)
- 6 Lunchboxes
- 1 Sol Lager
- 1 Wiseman
- Dinner at McNellie's
- Big thing of awesome fries at Drunken Fry
- Cinnastack pancakes from IHOP

I'm not bragging or anything but I had a great time and I am not likely to mix all what I did again. But those Lunchboxes are deadly good!!!

delhalew
8/28/2011, 11:44 AM
Anything that starts at McNellie's is destined for greatness.

Boomer.....
8/28/2011, 01:01 PM
We were also at McNellies last night for a birthday party. Plenty of good beers were drank.

nighttrain12
8/28/2011, 01:10 PM
Congratulations on your first time. I promise it gets better and lasts longer in the future.

BillyOcean
8/30/2011, 09:37 AM
only pussies count.

Fraggle145
8/30/2011, 03:16 PM
only pussies count.

Its "Men drink; boys count."

TUSooner
8/30/2011, 03:35 PM
What's a "lunchbox"? I perceive it is a drink, but what's in it?

Fraggle145
8/30/2011, 04:54 PM
What's a "lunchbox"? I perceive it is a drink, but what's in it?

Orange juice, beer, amaretto.

TUSooner
8/31/2011, 10:10 AM

Thanks. It doesn't sound all that good, but I'd probably try one just to see.

olevetonahill
8/31/2011, 10:17 AM
I fondly remember MY 1st time , Oh wait yer talkin gettin drunk No i dont .

Breadburner
8/31/2011, 10:23 AM
Are you a chick....???

SoonerLaw09
8/31/2011, 03:37 PM

I'm fairly...no make that *very*, certain that I would immediately puke if I took a sip of that. Not only that, but whoever made that ought to be arrested for ruining a perfectly good beer.

SteelClip49
8/31/2011, 04:41 PM
It's very popular. And Coor's is crap beer so it's ok to ruin it.