How you guys doing in DeliWare?

BudSooner
8/28/2011, 09:33 AM
I heared it was windy as ****.

diverdog
8/29/2011, 05:31 AM
DD,
How you guys doing in DeliWare?

We are fine. Got everything cleaned up. Other than the flooding (which is bad in some areas) the storm did not do a lot of damage. I would say the blizzards in the west are
more destructive to trees and property. From what I have been told the storm surge was less than expected. Had it been 3 feet higher the beach area would have been a mess.

sappstuf
8/29/2011, 07:26 AM
We are fine. Got everything cleaned up. Other than the flooding (which is bad in some areas) the storm did not do a lot of damage. I would say the blizzards in the west are
more destructive to trees and property. From what I have been told the storm surge was less than expected. Had it been 3 feet higher the beach area would have been a mess.

Glad to hear. Those hirricanes can be a real bi$&*(....

Mississippi Sooner
8/29/2011, 08:19 AM
They've had Nor'easters that were far worse. Just like their "earthquake," much ado about little.

Now, down in the Carolinas and Virginia, that was a lot more serious.

diverdog
8/29/2011, 10:57 PM
They've had Nor'easters that were far worse. Just like their "earthquake," much ado about little.

Now, down in the Carolinas and Virginia, that was a lot more serious.

Nor'easters beat us up pretty good. I would say we got it as bad as NC and VA. The people who really got hammered were in Vermont.