PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood can die of AIDS in a fire while snorting a bowl of dicks

MR2-Sooner86
8/27/2011, 10:10 PM
Dan Aykroyd: 'Ghostbusters 3' is officially a go (http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/26/dan-aykroyd-ghostbusters-3-is-officially-on/)

Who ya gonna call? Maybe not Bill Murray.

Dan Aykroyd, the man behind the “Ghostbusters” movies, says the hotly-anticipated "Ghostbusters 3" will finally start filming this spring. With or without Bill Murray.

“Yes, we will be doing the movie and hopefully with Mr. Murray," Aykroyd told Dennis Miller on his radio show. "That is our hope. We have an excellent script.” But while he admits, “Billy was absolutely the lead and contributed to it in a massive way,” Aykroyd points out, “The concept is much larger than any individual role.”

Basically, they can do without you, Mr. Murray!

In the next movie, Aykroyd says, “We get to hand the equipment and the franchise down to new blood."

And speaking of new blood, Ashton Kutcher’s name has been thrown around in relation to a younger squad.

Rape charges should be brought up.

yermom
8/28/2011, 12:55 AM
Better than some reboot like Spiderman

SanJoaquinSooner
8/28/2011, 02:20 AM
great song, mediocre flick.

nighttrain12
8/28/2011, 01:11 PM
I don't think Ghostbusters 3 is worth getting that upset about.

hawaii 5-0
8/28/2011, 01:27 PM
Someone in Hollywood smells money! Probably a Special Effects movie with some laffs thrown in.

5-0

GottaHavePride
8/28/2011, 02:14 PM
Ghostbuster? Awesome.
Ghostbusters 2? So-so.

Ghostbusters 3? I smell another "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull".

yermom
8/28/2011, 06:24 PM
Ghostbuster? Awesome.
Ghostbusters 2? So-so.

Ghostbusters 3? I smell another "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull".

:(

MR2-Sooner86
8/28/2011, 06:52 PM
http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/south-park-indy2.JPG

Chuck Bao
8/28/2011, 08:15 PM
Re: Hollywood can die of AIDS in a fire while snorting a bowl of dicks

Please Mr. 2 Sooner 86, do not offer such a curse lightly. AIDS slowly breaks down the human body's ability to fight off some many aggressive diseases. It is a very, very horrible way to die that I wouldn't wish on anybody. I have had several loved ones die this way and it breaks my heart to think that someone else will have to suffer so much. So no matter how vile and evil and stupid a movie sequel may be, let's just not go there.

JohnnyMack
8/29/2011, 09:27 AM
Please Mr. 2 Sooner 86, do not offer such a curse lightly. AIDS slowly breaks down the human body's ability to fight off some many aggressive diseases. It is a very, very horrible way to die that I wouldn't wish on anybody. I have had several loved ones die this way and it breaks my heart to think that someone else will have to suffer so much. So no matter how vile and evil and stupid a movie sequel may be, let's just not go there.

Can we have them be gang raped by mountain gorillas instead?

3rdgensooner
8/29/2011, 09:35 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/15/65dffb65-ebc6-40bc-8cad-e9e123c88e79.jpg

Canyonero
8/29/2011, 09:50 AM

I think you missed the part about Ashton Kutcher.

stoopified
8/29/2011, 09:51 AM
If True Grit can be remade,nothing is sacred in Hollywood.

KantoSooner
8/29/2011, 10:41 AM

Are you including the cinematic works of Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon? After crossing the pacific several times on a Taiwanese airline that had only their movies and assorted 'magical realism' chop socky movies...and abominably slow cocktail service...I swore a blood oath to track down and do horrible things to those responsible for these betrayals of Western Civilization.
And to know no bounds in my justifiable revenge.

Chuck Bao
8/29/2011, 01:14 PM
Are you including the cinematic works of Lindsay Lohan and Reese Witherspoon? After crossing the pacific several times on a Taiwanese airline that had only their movies and assorted 'magical realism' chop socky movies...and abominably slow cocktail service...I swore a blood oath to track down and do horrible things to those responsible for these betrayals of Western Civilization.
And to know no bounds in my justifiable revenge.

Well, I don't fly for the movie selection. But, chop socky movies give me a hard on and I don't need that while traveling either. And, I never found the urge to complain about cocktail service. If you use the magic words "I want bourbon, woman" you'll get it.